NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

2020 Survivor Fantasy Fanatics *Round 5 Results Announced, Tribal Council 8pm, Tuesday* thread two

Welshy
    Welshy

2020 Survivor Fantasy Fanatics  *Round 5 Results Announced, Tribal Council 8pm, Tuesday* thread two - Page 30 Empty Re: 2020 Survivor Fantasy Fanatics *Round 5 Results Announced, Tribal Council 8pm, Tuesday* thread two

Post by Welshy Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:55 pm

Or do we have a alliance swinger.... Wink
    mattnz
    mattnz
    Fanatic

2020 Survivor Fantasy Fanatics  *Round 5 Results Announced, Tribal Council 8pm, Tuesday* thread two - Page 30 Empty Re: 2020 Survivor Fantasy Fanatics *Round 5 Results Announced, Tribal Council 8pm, Tuesday* thread two

Post by mattnz Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:59 pm

Welshy wrote:
    You are trying really hard here aren’t you
    If I had done such a shitty thing to my own team mate, I would never have heard the end of it from you either.
    WT Winfield
    WT Winfield

Post by WT Winfield Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:59 pm

Soo, if I'm reading this correctly..

Black Widow (consisting of Welshy, MS, Mulvy, Chucky, TeethEater and Rabbits21) have thrown the overall points challenge by having Welshy, MS, Mulvy and Teeth submit the same teams for 0 and will face tribal council this week.

They instead stacked Chucky's team in an attempt to win the individual challenge which gives him immunity and 2 votes instead of 1.

Rabbit appears to be out of the loop.

Something like that yeah?
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:02 pm

mattnz wrote:
    If I had done such a shitty thing to my own team mate, I would never have heard the end of it from you either.
    Not sure what your on about, genuine mistake from myself. Muddled the teams up, can’t speak for the others though
    Teeth Eater
    Teeth Eater

Post by Teeth Eater Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:06 pm

Welshy wrote:
    Your gif game is absolute fire today

Thanks mate. What do they say - that if you can't laugh, you just sob uncontrollably... or something like that?
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:06 pm

WT Winfield wrote:Soo, if I'm reading this correctly..

Black Widow (consisting of Welshy, MS, Mulvy, Chucky, TeethEater and Rabbits21) have thrown the overall points challenge by having Welshy, MS, Mulvy and Teeth submit the same teams for 0 and will face tribal council this week.

They instead stacked Chucky's team in an attempt to win the individual challenge which gives him immunity and 2 votes instead of 1.

Rabbit appears to be out of the loop.

Something like that yeah?

As a non-playing casual observer, that is how I read it.

I don't watch the survivor TV show, but my understanding is this sort of shenanigans is a key part of the show.
    B/L
    B/L

Post by B/L Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:14 pm

Is it fair. No.

Is it part of the game. yes.

Don't be bitter, get even.
    WT Winfield
    WT Winfield

Post by WT Winfield Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:16 pm

Milchcow wrote:

As a non-playing casual observer, that is how I read it.

I don't watch the survivor TV show, but my understanding is this sort of shenanigans is a key part of the show.

Yeah I'm in the same boat, this seems kinda par for the course from what I've heard of Survivor. Backstabbing, mindgames etc.

I assume the show is still around because it's entertaining for the viewer and not necessarily the participants Laughing
    B/L
    B/L

Post by B/L Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:16 pm

What you guys seem to forget is there will be 11 people left next week.

Only 4 involved in this play.

The game has a long way to go.
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:20 pm

B/L wrote:What you guys seem to forget is there will be 11 people left next week.

Only 4 involved in this play.

The game has a long way to go.
    Only 4?
    Jumping Marlin
    Jumping Marlin

Post by Jumping Marlin Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:21 pm

Usually people who throw a challenge try to hide the fact???

Glad we decided not to spend 3 days on a snake draft!
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:36 pm

Jumping Marlin wrote:Usually people who throw a challenge try to hide the fact???

Glad we decided not to spend 3 days on a snake draft!

Lol, good thing we didn't stay up late a couple of nights hey.
    FalconSloth
    FalconSloth

Post by FalconSloth Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:56 pm

wolfking wrote:

Lol, good thing we didn't stay up late a couple of nights hey.

Yeah it would have been terrible if we discussed how to pick the order fairly for hours and then stay up past midnight for three nights constantly refreshing so we could put our picks in.
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:02 pm

I think its interesting only one team tried to go for the immunity prize.

Forgetting any other tactics, letting one guy pick strongest possible team seemed like a smart play and would have been interesting if the 2 strong teams had faced off against each other
    Chewie
    Chewie
    Fanatic

Post by Chewie Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:39 pm

What is this shenanigans? I thought Black Widow were the challenge masters?

Also, when is the episode in which evicted tribal members return?
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:44 pm

Well done guys I’ll be going home. Very disappointing that such lows have come into it. We may as well not bother having a tribal.

This is definitely not in the spirit of the game, I have put a lot of time and effort into this and given my all so obviously I should not have bothered playing at all and next time I won’t bother playing.

This also is not how you play Survivor, it’s so boring and predictable.

Good luck Teeth, Wolfie, Matt, Sloth, Jeleasof and Marlin but honestly you guys are wasting your time all the top 5 will do is use you and throw you under a bus...... the top dogs alliance also has both the idols, it’s clear none of them want to play the game.

I tried to find ways in but no one wants a bar of it they’re to comfy on their pedestals saying oh but I’m guaranteed top 6 blah blah.....

No survivor season has been as predictable as this it just goes to show we have a bunch of poor players.

Welshy and co only threw the challenge to save SI and save an idol as they don’t have to give it to him if Minto had lost.

Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:48 pm

In fact even the week before in the previous challenge the top dogs on Widow couldn’t even give a shit at all they forgot obvious players and it wasn’t til Teeth and I corrected them that they said oh what a silly mistake how’s I miss that, I saw right through it. Both challenges they have tried to throw, the first one subtly and this one blatantly.

Myself, Teeth and DK weren’t welcomed at all into Widow it was just all cold from the start......

Teeth mate they’ll try and use you but please you can do better.

Go and get them Teeth is all I can say I hope you win it mate, you’ve played in the spirit this game has meant to be played and everyone knows you were my closest ally. You’ve put to shame on how others have played by the way you have played.

It’s been great getting to know you a bit more mate and that’s the one positive I’ve taken out of playing this game.
    DarkKnight
    DarkKnight

Post by DarkKnight Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:50 pm

Rabbits21 wrote:Well done guys I’ll be going home. Very disappointing that such lows have come into it. We may as well not bother having a tribal.

This is definitely not in the spirit of the game, I have put a lot of time and effort into this and given my all so obviously I should not have bothered playing at all and next time I won’t bother playing.

This also is not how you play Survivor, it’s so boring and predictable.

Good luck Teeth, Wolfie, Matt, Sloth, Jeleasof and Marlin but honestly you guys are wasting your time all the top 5 will do is use you and throw you under a bus...... the top dogs alliance also has both the idols, it’s clear none of them want to play the game.

I tried to find ways in but no one wants a bar of it they’re to comfy on their pedestals saying oh but I’m guaranteed top 6 blah blah.....

No survivor season has been as predictable as this it just goes to show we have a bunch of poor players.

Welshy and co only threw the challenge to save SI and save an idol as they don’t have to give it to him if Minto had lost.

Come on Rabs this is what happens in the real game often. Why put the effort in when losing is the best outcome for your game and winning sees your alliance at a disadvantage. That’s why I tried to cover it last week.
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:51 pm

mattnz wrote:
    This is post of the year, well said Matt fucking well said.
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:55 pm

DarkKnight wrote:

Come on Rabs this is what happens in the real game often. Why put the effort in when losing is the best outcome for your game and winning sees your alliance at a disadvantage. That’s why I tried to cover it last week.
    I’ve seen a challenge thrown in a survivor season before, but to throw 2 is really really poor in my eyes......

It’s a 5 B/L as well SI is with them.

Also no doubt they’ll be a 6th when Sloth or Jeleasof get used and then get spat out again, so boring and predictable, total waste of time.

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:24 am