NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

2020 Survivor Fantasy Fanatics *Round 5 Results Announced, Tribal Council 8pm, Tuesday* thread two

mattnz
    mattnz
    Fanatic

2020 Survivor Fantasy Fanatics  *Round 5 Results Announced, Tribal Council 8pm, Tuesday* thread two - Page 29 Empty Re: 2020 Survivor Fantasy Fanatics *Round 5 Results Announced, Tribal Council 8pm, Tuesday* thread two

Post by mattnz Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:24 pm

B/L looking forward to you enforcing appropriate measures to stop this being a race to the bottom each week with each team trying deliberately to throw challenges, which is a total waste of all of our time and we may as well not be playing at all.
    Teeth Eater
    Teeth Eater

2020 Survivor Fantasy Fanatics  *Round 5 Results Announced, Tribal Council 8pm, Tuesday* thread two - Page 29 Empty Re: 2020 Survivor Fantasy Fanatics *Round 5 Results Announced, Tribal Council 8pm, Tuesday* thread two

Post by Teeth Eater Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:28 pm

Welshy wrote:

Is this you, Matt and Rabbits mate? Obviously your Jerry the mastermind of the trio

So this is set up to eliminate me from the game? How'd we get to this point, mate?
    Mulvy
    Mulvy

Post by Mulvy Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:32 pm

mattnz wrote:B/L looking forward to you enforcing appropriate measures to stop this being a race to the bottom each week with each team trying deliberately to throw challenges, which is a total waste of all of our time and we may as well not be playing at all.

Fucking hell, what a sook. It's Survivor, it's part of the game you numpty.
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:33 pm

Teeth Eater wrote:

So this is set up to eliminate me from the game? How'd we get to this point, mate?
    No mate.
    mattnz
    mattnz
    Fanatic

Post by mattnz Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:35 pm

Mulvy wrote:

Fucking hell, what a sook. It's Survivor, it's part of the game you numpty.
    Deliberately throwing team mates under a bus is never part of any game that I have ever played. We are all spending a lot of time in this each week, no point if you are going to be complete idiots about it and not respect the others playing the game, or all the great hard work that B/L has put into creating a great competition.

Call me a sook all you want, doesn't stop you guys from being cowardly poor sports that have wasted everyones time. Punishment is both definitely deserved and required to teach you all a lesson. If you had wanted to lose, you could have done it in a much more discrete manner, not given the middle finger to B/L for all his hard work, idiots.
    Mulvy
    Mulvy

Post by Mulvy Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:39 pm

mattnz wrote:
    Deliberately throwing team mates under a bus is never part of any game that I have ever played. We are all spending a lot of time in this each week, no point if you are going to be complete idiots about it and not respect the others playing the game, or all the great hard work that B/L has put into creating a great competition.

Call me a sook all you want, doesn't stop you guys from being cowardly poor sports that have wasted everyones time. Punishment is both definitely deserved and required to teach you all a lesson.

I'll bet anything you want that B/L fucking LOVES the turmoil this is creating, it's why he is running the game in the first place! He loves starting shit. And yeah, I'll call you a sook all I like.
    Chucky
    Chucky

Post by Chucky Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:39 pm

2020 Survivor Fantasy Fanatics  *Round 5 Results Announced, Tribal Council 8pm, Tuesday* thread two - Page 29 Giphy
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:40 pm

Let’s all remember that even though this is Survivor, we still need to keep it civil-ish. Trash talk and stirring the pot are what it’s about, but let’s not let it get nasty. Just wanted to say that before it does.

And please, what happens in Survivor stays in Survivor, make sure it doesn’t manifest to the main threads.
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:41 pm

Bloody soft cock SI.
    B/L
    B/L

Post by B/L Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:42 pm

Regardless of my thoughts on what has occurred here.

The rules were clear and survivor is a game of sabotage and shithousery.

Teeth & Welshy will score 0, the challenge is not yet over however and the individual advantage is still up for grabs.

Ive been desperately waiting for a major move and for someone to put a target on their head and I guess we have it, not what I was expecting but to do anything other then allow this to happen would be jeopardising the integrity of the game.

mattnz
    mattnz
    Fanatic

Post by mattnz Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:47 pm

B/L wrote:Regardless of my thoughts on what has occurred here.

Teeth & Welshy will score 0, the challenge is not yet over however and the individual advantage is still up for grabs.

Ive been desperately waiting for a major move and for someone to put a target on their head and I guess we have it, not what I was expecting but to do anything other then allow this to happen would be jeopardising the integrity of the game.

They arent the only ones with the same team. No punishment for deliberate poor sportsmanship, what a joke. No competition in the world that doesnt punish poor sportsmanship when it is blatant. Seems it is a deliberate race to the bottom from now on.
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:48 pm

mattnz wrote:
    They arent the only ones with the same team. No punishment for deliberate poor sportsmanship, what a joke. No competition in the world that doesnt punish poor sportsmanship when it is blatant. Seems it is a deliberate race to the bottom from now on.
    You are trying really hard here aren’t you
    Chucky
    Chucky

Post by Chucky Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:49 pm

2020 Survivor Fantasy Fanatics  *Round 5 Results Announced, Tribal Council 8pm, Tuesday* thread two - Page 29 Giphy
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:50 pm

B/L wrote:Regardless of my thoughts on what has occurred here.

Teeth & Welshy will score 0
    , the challenge is not yet over however and the individual advantage is still up for grabs.

Shit getting real here.

Won't 4 teams score 0? Aren't 4 teams the same?
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:50 pm

Chucky wrote:2020 Survivor Fantasy Fanatics  *Round 5 Results Announced, Tribal Council 8pm, Tuesday* thread two - Page 29 Giphy
    Sure has grown from the last gif Teeth posted
    mattnz
    mattnz
    Fanatic

Post by mattnz Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:52 pm

wolfking wrote:

Shit getting real here.  

Won't 4 teams score 0?  Aren't 4 teams the same?
    Yes, 3 players that deliberately chose their own team-mates team just to throw the challenge and deny their team-mate of any chance to win this challenge and have somehow gone un-punished for it.
    Teeth Eater
    Teeth Eater

Post by Teeth Eater Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:52 pm

wolfking wrote:

Shit getting real here.  

Won't 4 teams score 0?  Aren't 4 teams the same?

Yeah mate, I think MS & Mulvy are same as Welshy and me? Four dead teams. Challenge done.

wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:53 pm

mattnz wrote:
    Yes, 3 players that deliberately chose their own team-mates team just to throw the challenge and deny their team-mate of any chance to win this challenge and have somehow gone un-punished for it.

Thought so. When B/L said Teeth and Welshy will score 0, thought I read the other teams wrong.
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:54 pm

Teeth Eater wrote:

Yeah mate, I think MS & Mulvy are same as Welshy and me? Four dead teams. Challenge done.

Your gif game is absolute fire today
    mattnz
    mattnz
    Fanatic

Post by mattnz Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:54 pm

Yep, when it comes to new lows, we have 3 definite winners

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 12:05 pm