NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 19 - It's Thursday - Still time to ditch the duds thread

Welshy
    Welshy

NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 19  - It's Thursday - Still time to ditch the duds thread - Page 15 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 19 - It's Thursday - Still time to ditch the duds thread

Post by Welshy Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:34 am

Taumalolo 345m

fuck me sideways
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 19  - It's Thursday - Still time to ditch the duds thread - Page 15 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 19 - It's Thursday - Still time to ditch the duds thread

Post by Milchcow Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:36 am

mattnz wrote:Averillo only kicked 25m in his 26 mins on the field. If he replaces Lewis next week, Wakeham will be great! He went from 23 km last week to 221 km with Lewis going off.

Averillo is an outside back, not a half, isn't he?

If they are dumping Lewis next week you'd think someone like Cogger would come in instead.

I think there will be a bunch of changes, whatever happens
    mattnz
    mattnz
    Fanatic

Post by mattnz Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:39 am

Milchcow wrote:

Averillo is an outside back, not a half, isn't he?

If they are dumping Lewis next week you'd think someone like Cogger would come in instead.

I think there will be a bunch of changes, whatever happens

He replaced Lewis, may just be wishful thinking.
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:39 am

Bethany_B wrote:Fun fact about my team, all three starting WFBs played fullback for the Storm in the last year and a bit Very Happy

Need to update your avatar Bethany.
    Teeth Eater
    Teeth Eater

Post by Teeth Eater Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:39 am

Fucking hell, well Stimson will not play NRL again in the same team as Dean Britt. Why the fuck would you waste any minutes with Stimson on the field when you have Britt? As noted above, they're just the absolute opposite players. Essentially, one is absolute shit and the other is a good unit.

I thought it was a sensible move to hold onto Stimpson for an extra week, but fuck me do I regret that. Haha. Oh well, at least I have one 100% trade out for next week. What a spud, as you fellas say.

Don't have Hess in Fantasy and of course I didn't play him in SC, but glad that happened anyway.

Jeez Drinkwater is looking solid. Like him a lot and hope he can keep this up.

Both a little surprised and a little bummed to see Hampton end up on 26 as I thought he'd at least crack the 30s, but I'll still happily take that in my centres considering I had to cop Wiliame's 14 or whatever it was last week. I removed my buttocks from the couch when Hampton scored. As I said last week, I like the kid's tenacity.

Anyway, it was weird to start with but I kind of enjoyed the crowd-free viewing. It is still really strange, but I thought the game seemed to run smoother and easier than usual. Still very enjoyable.

Props to the NRL and the players (minus Cameron Smith) for doing everything they can to keep this thing going. Dealing with this corona shit for my entire work day, this escape has never been more essential. Hope they can keep it up.
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:40 am

Gotta give it to you MattNZ, you called it with Hess. Looks like I'm trading in Grant. Hopefully he doesn't come into the team but considering he won't be at the Storm next week it's not likely.

Looks like my new team name from tomorrow is;

The Lock Hess Monster
    The Pascoe Fiasco
    The Pascoe Fiasco

Post by The Pascoe Fiasco Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:41 am

3/180- that’s twice as good as last Thursday!
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:42 am

I can’t believe Taumalolo, he just gets better and better and keeps on going and going and going non stop!

Nearly 350 metres, just wowwwwwweeeeeeeeee!

Well done to all who have him.

Those that have Haas, Lolo, Cleary and Wakeham are laughing right about now!

Oh well at least I punted Stimson.

Teeth Eater
    Teeth Eater

Post by Teeth Eater Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:42 am

mattnz wrote:

He replaced Lewis, may just be wishful thinking.

Yeah I thought the dude was a winger. Must be pretty demoralising for Lewis to be replaced by a winger, lol. But the kid did well.

I too would assume Cogger comes in next week, though.

I feel sorry for Lewis, but he really just doesn't have much going on at all. Wakeham makes mistakes and I wouldn't have been surprised to see him get subbed, but jeez he looked a hell of a lot better without Lewis there.
    Erin Moleman
    Erin Moleman

Post by Erin Moleman Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:44 am

Was it a flip of the coin who to bench between the halves because honestly they were both terrible. Wakeham looks pretty average for mine. Cogger isn’t going to change anything either, tough times for the dogs
    mattnz
    mattnz
    Fanatic

Post by mattnz Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:44 am

Averillo played at 5/8 in reserve grade last week. 11 kicking meters for the game, scored a try and a try assist for 48 points. Could be in the running Smile

standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:46 am

my tv broke wrote:Lol, nfi what has happened with the site. Probably messed something up when I was fixing the positions/timeline thing. Will fix it tomorrow.

I've had a look at it MTB and can see where you completely fucked up, but I won't have a chance to correct it over the weekend, so if you can't get to it hit me up and I'll re-code your entire site early next week.
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by my tv broke Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:53 am

standard-issue wrote:

I've had a look at it MTB and can see where you completely fucked up, but I won't have a chance to correct it over the weekend, so if you can't get to it hit me up and I'll re-code your entire site early next week.

I thought you were finishing the app this weekend?
    Chewie
    Chewie
    Fanatic

Post by Chewie Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:01 am

standard-issue wrote:

Lol
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:03 am

Teeth Eater wrote:Fucking hell, well Stimson will not play NRL again in the same team as Dean Britt. Why the fuck would you waste any minutes with Stimson on the field when you have Britt? As noted above, they're just the absolute opposite players. Essentially, one is absolute shit and the other is a good unit.

I thought it was a sensible move to hold onto Stimpson for an extra week, but fuck me do I regret that. Haha. Oh well, at least I have one 100% trade out for next week. What a spud, as you fellas say.

Don't have Hess in Fantasy and of course I didn't play him in SC, but glad that happened anyway.

Jeez Drinkwater is looking solid. Like him a lot and hope he can keep this up.

Both a little surprised and a little bummed to see Hampton end up on 26 as I thought he'd at least crack the 30s, but I'll still happily take that in my centres considering I had to cop Wiliame's 14 or whatever it was last week. I removed my buttocks from the couch when Hampton scored. As I said last week, I like the kid's tenacity.

Anyway, it was weird to start with but I kind of enjoyed the crowd-free viewing. It is still really strange, but I thought the game seemed to run smoother and easier than usual. Still very enjoyable.

Props to the NRL and the players (minus Cameron Smith) for doing everything they can to keep this thing going. Dealing with this corona shit for my entire work day, this escape has never been more essential. Hope they can keep it up.

I picked Stinkson for a reason (“Stinkson” won out over StimsOUT in the poll for those who actually care by the way...)

But deadset I traded him out with 1 minute to go tonight because I went against my research for a change. At that price before Round 1 he made sense as a starting Second Rower for gains in the rest of my team.
    Mulvy
    Mulvy

Post by Mulvy Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:04 am

standard-issue wrote:

I picked Stinkson for a reason (“Stinkson” won out over StimsOUT in the poll for those who actually care by the way...)

But deadset I traded him out with 1 minute to go tonight because I went against my research for a change. At that price before Round 1 he made sense as a starting Second Rower for gains in the rest of my team.

Nice. Ditch those duds!
    code delta
    code delta

Post by code delta Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:05 am

standard-issue wrote:

Mostly Totally Buggered now
    Teeth Eater
    Teeth Eater

Post by Teeth Eater Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:09 am

standard-issue wrote:

Congrats, mate. Who'd you swap him out for? I am curious. Doesn't really matter who it is as I'm pretty sure the guy handing out the kick tee would have scored higher than Stimson tonight.
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:09 am

my tv broke wrote:
    standard-issue wrote:

I thought you were finishing the app this weekend?

Lol

I won’t have time this weekend I said. You’re so needy!

(Love you)
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:12 am

Teeth Eater wrote:
    standard-issue wrote:

Congrats, mate. Who'd you swap him out for? I am curious. Doesn't really matter who it is as I'm pretty sure the guy handing out the kick tee would have scored higher than Stimson tonight.

Haha! I missed EKatoa last week so grabbed him leaving me an extra 120k in the bank Very Happy

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:24 pm