NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 11 - The join your Leagues edition!

wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 11 - The join your Leagues edition! - Page 42 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 11 - The join your Leagues edition!

Post by wolfking Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:20 pm

Loomer wrote:

And without Rabbit too

As an aside he was teeing off with a mate on FB with pics of his pool and a marlin and how great and rich he is lol

I wonder how much it cost to pay Rusty to have a round of gold with him?

NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 11 - The join your Leagues edition! - Page 42 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2020 Part 11 - The join your Leagues edition!

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:03 pm

standard-issue wrote:

If you're referring to Kalkadoon Warrior being deregistered, he literally asked to be?

Oh no issue with that, was probably the best thing for him (can respect he acknowledged that too).

I was referring to the personal nature of the posts when pookus and I were having a debate. Just went to a whole different level.

I certainly won't get upset with somebody disagreeing with me!
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:03 pm

I’m now about 7 drafts deep tonight!
    Pat69err
    Pat69err

Post by Pat69err Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:19 pm

Anyone know how long AFB is out for? Is Sean keppie a trap?
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:21 pm

lukeaye wrote:
    standard-issue wrote:

If you're referring to Kalkadoon Warrior being deregistered, he literally asked to be?

Oh no issue with that, was probably the best thing for him (can respect he acknowledged that too).

I was referring to the personal nature of the posts when pookus and I were having a debate. Just went to a whole different level.

I certainly won't get upset with somebody disagreeing with me!

Got ya in regards Kalkadoon, no worries.

But if Pookus got personal with you then that would be very surprising knowing his personality on here. Bloke always seems to argue rationally.
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:24 pm

Rabbits21 wrote:I’m now about 7 drafts deep tonight!

Committed to the cause!
    quicksand
    quicksand

Post by quicksand Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:29 pm

How does that work ?
    2 people liked the pic of Rabbits21's planning room and then the post was deleted and the likes went Pat69err's post !!
    rhinoceroo
    rhinoceroo
    Fanatic

Post by rhinoceroo Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:39 pm

All Italian football suspended until further notice... that's a pretty big deal.

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:39 pm

standard-issue wrote:

Got ya in regards Kalkadoon, no worries.  

But if Pookus got personal with you then that would be very surprising knowing his personality on here.  Bloke always seems to argue rationally.

Sorry to be clear pookus, wasn't accusing you of being personal. The other guy was lol.

Anyway think I have a set team now pending any suprises! If Carty isn't named ill go Hess/ztetevano and if Drinkewater isnt named and  if Brimson is i'll swap out 2rf accordingly.

Koro
    Haas carrigan
    Williams carty Tolo
    Croft Moses
    Raimen Lomax
    Pappy Drinkwater/Brimson* Ponga

Brailey Grant Luai Keppie
    228k 228k 228k 228k

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:49 pm

I've only done 1 pre season team post so far, so think im due!

Sorry for the spam Smile
    Pookus McFly
    Pookus McFly

Post by Pookus McFly Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:00 am

quicksand wrote:How does that work ?
    2 people liked the pic of Rabbits21's planning room and then the post was deleted and the likes went Pat69err's post !!

Haha yeah I posted a pic of Rabbits planning room which was really just a pic from A Beautiful Mind, but I couldn’t work out how to hide it properly with a spoiler so I just deleted it. Not sure why the upvotes went to the next post though Razz

lukeaye wrote:

Sorry to be clear pookus, wasn't accusing you of being personal. The other guy was lol.

Anyway think I have a set team now pending any suprises! If Carty isn't named ill go Hess/ztetevano and if Drinkewater isnt named and  if Brimson is i'll swap out 2rf accordingly.

Koro
    Haas carrigan
    Williams carty Tolo
    Croft Moses
    Raimen Lomax
    Pappy Drinkwater/Brimson* Ponga

Brailey Grant Luai Keppie
    228k 228k 228k 228k

Yeah I never misinterpreted that, I was pretty happy where our discussion landed and as I said, I respect your opinions on the matter

Your team looks mean, man. Need some luck to go your way with those cheapies holding their spots for a while, but if they do then I can really only see Luai letting you down, but could always put Musgrove or someone in instead if he isn’t cutting mustard Reading through your 1-14 had me thinking you must be over the cap! Very Happy The one spot you might run into trouble is that most of the good cash cow cheapies are likely to end up as bench forwards so their price rises will be slower. Coates might be the only back on TLT and then you will be forced to choose him or risk all your money being tied up for months when you might need to move someone on. Nobody will be praying harder than you for a more solid back option like Wiliame to appear!

Last edited by Pookus McFly on Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total
    trubluwanksta
    trubluwanksta

Post by trubluwanksta Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:01 am

I wanna have enough $$$ to get McInnes when he comes back Twisted Evil
    The Pascoe Fiasco
    The Pascoe Fiasco

Post by The Pascoe Fiasco Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:17 am

There’s a lot of angst in Supercoach world re Sanga asking for DPP suggestions. Most complaints were from Drafters and some saying the lack of DPPs makes a better competition. Clearly they are going to add some DPPs on Tuesday evening. Will Fantasy do the same? Will Walters get DPP if named at Hooker or does he have to be named there x amounts of game days before the next upgrades (round 6 I think). Whether or not the comp is better or not is unfortunate. In these types of comps you need consistency, and that’s about it. Whatever they do is at least the same for everyone I guess!
    The Pascoe Fiasco
    The Pascoe Fiasco

Post by The Pascoe Fiasco Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:18 am

trubluwanksta wrote:I wanna have enough $$$ to get McInnes when he comes back Twisted Evil
    Not going to wait for Rd 11 to finish, or nearer to it at least. He is coming off an injury already.
    rhinoceroo
    rhinoceroo
    Fanatic

Post by rhinoceroo Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:36 am

The Pascoe Fiasco wrote:There’s a lot of angst in Supercoach world re Sanga asking for DPP suggestions. Most complaints were from Drafters and some saying the lack of DPPs makes a better competition. Clearly they are going to add some DPPs on Tuesday evening. Will Fantasy do the same? Will Walters get DPP if named at Hooker or does he have to be named there x amounts of game days before the next upgrades (round 6 I think). Whether or not the comp is better or not is unfortunate. In these types of comps you need consistency, and that’s about it. Whatever they do is at least the same for everyone I guess!

Yes, Fantasy will make new DPPs, although given the speed they work at I wouldn't expect them on Tuesday. Obvious ones would include Carrigan, Knight, Horsburgh, Walters and Mitchell.
    Reg
    Reg

Post by Reg Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:40 am

For someone who has left a forum, you guys spend a lot of time talking about this Rabbit bloke.

Seen about a dozen posts having a shot at him when I read somewhere that the baiting was just as bad as his retorts. Yes, he’s a personal mate of mine and plenty of other posters on FB. Lots of sour grapes from what I’m seeing.

Is it jealousy? Seems pretty childish to me. How about you concentrate on your ‘fantasy’ and follow your own advice.

Just saying.

Now, about TLT.
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

Post by RandomSil Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:41 am

Just a little more if people are named to start on TLT in a particular position they will be given DPP status. Then the next roumd of them doing that wont be until Rd 6.
    Rooster Booster
    Rooster Booster

Post by Rooster Booster Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:08 am

standard-issue wrote:

Your :RapanaAngry: with UserName (I think) was the best!!!

Actually forgot who that muppets name was.
    GreenMachine
    GreenMachine

Post by GreenMachine Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:53 am

GreenMachine wrote:Will be quite fun sweating some of the old heads to hve a good season

Especially fun if your own season is struggling... can take an interest in the other lads doing well!

Maybe the can’t pick yourself is unnecessary

Just thinking about every team having MTB except him. Not in the spirit of the game is it. Edge will be in going VK over MTB Cool

Whoever the prick is downvoting every post (Just one of a dozen examples above), just wanted to drop you a note to say...

You’re a cunt

... and carry on with downvote for this one too, because it doesn’t count for anything*

* other than getting me to bite

Last edited by GreenMachine on Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:59 am; edited 1 time in total
    GreenMachine
    GreenMachine

Post by GreenMachine Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:55 am

Cookie Monster wrote:

That all sounds good to me. I like the idea for the wildcard player.

Previous seasons finishing positions are already out there if you know where to look; I could supply the links to them in the thread when it's created. Last seasons rankings haven't been posted for some reason, but I have a copy of them and could post them tomorrow as well.

PM'd entries are fine, although I'd better actually post mine (gotta keep the bastard honest)

Sounds good mate! You can publicly post to show us what format to copy, and for QA reasons Cheers

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:43 pm