NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

Sportsdeck Draft League Thread 2

Archer
    Archer

Sportsdeck Draft League Thread 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Sportsdeck Draft League Thread 2

Post by Archer Mon May 13, 2019 4:27 pm

Parra lost me the week, I had Gutho Butchers had Munster. FuckaDuck.

BTW, before it gets to the pointy end, can we revisit how draw on wins are decided at seasons end. Are we going on Points for rather than F/A? IIRC that's what we agreed on in years past.
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Sportsdeck Draft League Thread 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Sportsdeck Draft League Thread 2

Post by standard-issue Wed May 15, 2019 3:48 pm

Archer wrote:Parra lost me the week, I had Gutho Butchers had Munster. FuckaDuck.

BTW, before it gets to the pointy end, can we revisit how draw on wins are decided at seasons end. Are we going on Points for rather than F/A? IIRC that's what we agreed on in years past.
    Yeah, tables already sorting by points for aren’t they?
    Archer
    Archer

Post by Archer Thu May 16, 2019 10:33 pm

SI wrote:
    I couldn't tell because currently it's the same order for points for and f/a. Glad that's how it is though, thanks for confirming
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Thu May 16, 2019 11:26 pm

Archer wrote:
    SI wrote:
    I couldn't tell because currently it's the same order for points for and f/a. Glad that's how it is though, thanks for confirming

Hahaha, what a coincidink!

In saying that L1, has always run like that, but L2 slipped through the cracks a couple of years ago with the League set up. Who is the L2 Administrator?
    No Worries
    No Worries

NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.

Post by No Worries Fri May 17, 2019 8:23 am

SI wrote:

In saying that L1, has always run like that, but L2 slipped through the cracks a couple of years ago with the League set up.  Who is the L2 Administrator?

User Name
    User Name
    User Name

Post by User Name Fri May 17, 2019 5:37 pm

SI wrote:

In saying that L1, has always run like that, but L2 slipped through the cracks a couple of years ago with the League set up.  Who is the L2 Administrator?

How do you set it for f/a? I can not find it in the league settings.
    Clack Bocks
    Clack Bocks

Post by Clack Bocks Sun May 19, 2019 6:16 pm

Losing to a team with 4 zeros
    No Worries
    No Worries

Post by No Worries Sun May 19, 2019 7:50 pm

Comfortable win in the end. Thought it was going to be a lot closer.
    No Worries
    No Worries

Post by No Worries Sat May 25, 2019 7:48 am

@Quicksand Mbye's training mishap ruling him out gets you Roberts AE of 0. Could be the difference. Or do you get the AE of someone who actually plays ?

Post by Guest Sat May 25, 2019 8:21 am

Who was it that let Pearce go in L2? clown
    quicksand
    quicksand

Post by quicksand Sat May 25, 2019 10:11 am

No Worries wrote:@Quicksand Mbye's training mishap ruling him out gets you Roberts AE of 0. Could be the difference. Or do you get the AE of someone who actually plays ?

Pretty sure I get the score of a substitute who actually takes the field. So, I should get the lowest score of Mahoney's 43 or whatever Burr gets !!
    B/L
    B/L

Post by B/L Sun May 26, 2019 9:19 pm

Mid game injuries kill me again. absolute carnage.

Tevaga
    Keary
    Dugan

played about a half between them.
    ryno_
    ryno_

NRL FF Survivor Champion : 2018

Post by ryno_ Mon May 27, 2019 7:35 am

Thought SI would catch me on Sunday arvo but Cook did enough to keep in front. If my maths is right, should see me take the rightful spot on top of the table.
    No Worries
    No Worries

Post by No Worries Mon May 27, 2019 8:36 am

@quicksand Was hoping I could bring you back to the field, but RTS sucking balls and McInnes going large put me out of the running. Well done.
    quicksand
    quicksand

Post by quicksand Mon May 27, 2019 12:44 pm

No Worries wrote:@quicksand Was hoping I could bring you back to the field, but RTS sucking balls and McInnes going large put me out of the running. Well done.

Thanks for playing Flip Off
    quicksand
    quicksand

Post by quicksand Mon May 27, 2019 12:53 pm

The bye round could be interesting this week with only 2 points separating 2nd to 5th and all 4 playing each other this round !
    My ideal result would be 4th beats 2nd and 5th beats 3rd. Then me winning my game would put me 6 points clear of 2nd !!

Who is gonna make some brave moves this week to make up ground ? Balls
    quicksand
    quicksand

Post by quicksand Mon May 27, 2019 6:20 pm

Why am I always fucking last on the waiver list ?
    Every week I look and am always last. Surely someone is making trades !!

This is why every time I try to get a player in, someone else grabs him before me.
    The only successful trades I have made are for free agents but by then ALL the good available players have been snapped up via the waiver. Rant
    User Name
    User Name

Post by User Name Mon May 27, 2019 6:46 pm

quicksand wrote:The bye round could be interesting this week with only 2 points separating 2nd to 5th and all 4 playing each other this round !
    My ideal result would be 4th beats 2nd and 5th beats 3rd. Then me winning my game would put me 6 points clear of 2nd !!

Who is gonna make some brave moves this week to make up ground ?

quicksand wrote:Why am I always fucking last on the waiver list ?
    Every week I look and  am always last. Surely someone is making trades !!

This is why every time I try to get a player in, someone else grabs him before me.
    The only successful trades I have made are for free agents but by then ALL the good available players have been snapped up via the waiver. Rant

Lol
    No Worries
    No Worries

Post by No Worries Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:21 am

Probably should have checked rather than assume we would have a bye in this comp. I've got points sitting on the bench which I guess I'm not going to get and didn't look at my side all week. I'll know better in round 16.

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:02 pm

Points on the bench? You mean Graham?

Makes it sound like like had stacks there. Haha!!!

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 11:52 am