NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

3rd Annual NRLFF Meetup

Poll

Which date

[ 8 ]
    3rd Annual NRLFF Meetup - Page 2 Bar_left80%3rd Annual NRLFF Meetup - Page 2 Bar_right [80%] 
    [ 2 ]
    3rd Annual NRLFF Meetup - Page 2 Bar_left20%3rd Annual NRLFF Meetup - Page 2 Bar_right [20%] 

Total Votes: 10
    No Worries
    No Worries

NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.

3rd Annual NRLFF Meetup - Page 2 Empty Re: 3rd Annual NRLFF Meetup

Post by No Worries Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:35 am

Welshy wrote:I'm in, sure some of you dinosaurs have facetime? I'll go on the razz in Cardiff and you guys can take me with you haha

I think facetime is an apple thing ?? I'm android. Will have to do facebook live. But that almost sounds like something that could be fun for pre drinks if one of our techys could make it a youtube vid accessable by all

No Worries
    No Worries

Post by No Worries Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:44 am

Last year it was @No Worries @multiple.scoregasms  @Krump @Verbal Kint @Clack Bocks @Bullbender and myself

You boys backing up ?

I know you are Verbal, but the links fuck up every time I take your name out. Also anyone else ?

I need to start doing chores around the house if we are going. Also ticket numbers would be helpful

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:36 am

I require a ticket please squire
    Clack Bocks
    Clack Bocks

Post by Clack Bocks Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:31 am

I can’t make Sydney. Only have the brownie points for a Newcastle based excursion
    No Worries
    No Worries

Post by No Worries Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:36 am

standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:10 pm

Welshy wrote:I'm in, sure some of you dinosaurs have facetime? I'll go on the razz in Cardiff and you guys can take me with you haha
    Drunken ass tatts for everyone  cheer

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:23 pm

Where are you based SI? Not Sydney I guess
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:05 pm

SI is in Perth.

The 1st Annual meetup was organised to coincide with him coming to Sydney, but slacker won't come again.

The best part of the first meetup was the thrilled look on his daighters faces to stand on the hil at Leichhardt in the cold whilst their dad talked about fantasy stats with strangers.
    He then forgot where he parked the rental car and they spent 45 minutes walking the back streets of Leichhardt in the cold looking for it.

Towards the end of the actual match, SI and I were whinging about the lacklustre performance of Curtis Sironen before being told he'd gone off injured after 10 minutes and we hadn't noticed (IMO that says more about Curtis Sironen's performances that year than about SI and I's observational skills)
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:43 pm

Lol

Next year mate! Been syphoning the dollaroonies away for a house, but that will be sorted by Christmas Very Happy

Hoping the 2020 Draw is kind and allows me to get to the new Townsville stadium and an Origin game as well as a couple in Sydney all in the same fortnight.
    StormTrooper96
    StormTrooper96

Post by StormTrooper96 Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:44 pm

SI wrote:Lol

Next year mate!  Been syphoning the dollaroonies away for a house, but that will be sorted by Christmas Very Happy

Hoping the 2020 Draw is kind and allows me to get to the new Townsville stadium and an Origin game as well as a couple in Sydney all in the same fortnight.

If you come Townsville and I am still here. HMU!
    No Worries
    No Worries

Post by No Worries Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:51 pm

Milchy wrote:
    SI is in Perth.

The 1st Annual meetup was organised to coincide with him coming to Sydney, but slacker won't come again.

The best part of the first meetup was the thrilled look on his daighters faces to stand on the hil at Leichhardt in the cold whilst their dad talked about fantasy stats with strangers.
    He then forgot where he parked the rental car and they spent 45 minutes walking the back streets of Leichhardt in the cold looking for it.

Towards the end of the actual match, SI and I were whinging about the lacklustre performance of Curtis Sironen before being told he'd gone off injured after 10 minutes and we hadn't noticed (IMO that says more about Curtis Sironen's performances that year than about SI and I's observational skills)

The first annual 1.5 was held at ANZ or SFS the same year sans SI's daughters (probably at their request after meeting Uncle Michy). All I remember is everyone's heads in their phones looking at stats and it wasnt till Annual #2 I realised I had met Ricky & Black Cock before.
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:18 pm

StormTrooper96 wrote:
    SI wrote:Lol

Next year mate!  Been syphoning the dollaroonies away for a house, but that will be sorted by Christmas Very Happy

If you come Townsville and I am still here. HMU!

Definitely mate. If you end up in Canberra that is still one of the grounds I want to tick off.
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:29 pm

No Worries wrote:
    Milchy wrote:
    SI is in Perth.

The first annual 1.5 was held at ANZ or SFS the same year sans SI's daughters (probably at their request after meeting Uncle Michy). All I remember is everyone's heads in their phones looking at stats and it wasnt till Annual #2 I realised I had met Ricky & Black Cock before.

ANZ, v Eels, when Taylor ran that revolutionary new paradigm of 3 Hookers in the 17 cheer

It was Krumpet not Clacks.  My impressions of Krump back then were right by the way.  Bloke is an absolute fucking machine with the piss.  Drinks himself into a coma Saturday night, then starts again straight up Sunday morning and the fist couple came straight back (luckily I didn't witness this) then is still charging on at midnight when I headed home.  All this on the back of writing himself off Friday night as well lol!
    multiple.scoregasms
    multiple.scoregasms

Post by multiple.scoregasms Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:39 pm

No Worries wrote:

Last year it was @No Worries @multiple.scoregasms  @Krump @Verbal Kint @Clack Bocks @Bullbender and myself

You boys backing up ?

I know you are Verbal, but the links fuck up every time I take your name out. Also anyone else ?

I need to start doing chores around the house if we are going. Also ticket numbers would be helpful

Definitely backing up and will be in need of a ticket aswell

I'm currently first on call for work that day so I will be making sure the phone is on silent Laughing Laughing Laughing
    DaGold

Post by DaGold Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:12 pm

Verbal Kint wrote:BUMP

Who else is going then? You get to meet me Wink

Is Zora going?

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:16 pm

Keen to finally make one of these meetups after not being able to come last.
    Busy every weekend in August but can definitely make the 10th

So put me down and will transfer some coin for a ticket
    Should be fun

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:19 pm

Boozecluez wrote:Keen to finally make one of these meetups after not being able to come last.

Should be fun

cheer
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:21 am

SI wrote:

ANZ, v Eels, when Taylor ran that revolutionary new paradigm of 3 Hookers in the 17 cheer

It was Krumpet not Clacks.  My impressions of Krump back then were right by the way.  Bloke is an absolute fucking machine with the piss.  Drinks himself into a coma Saturday night, then starts again straight up Sunday morning and the fist couple came straight back (luckily I didn't witness this) then is still charging on at midnight when I headed home.  All this on the back of writing himself off Friday night as well lol!
    That’s his way of saying I’m in for a ticket please. So much for what happens on catch ups...
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:23 am

Boozecluez wrote:Keen to finally make one of these meetups after not being able to come last.

Should be fun
    Just need Zora and we’ll have all the Fantasy stars. Strange that they don’t make them in QLD
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:25 am

I’ll FaceTime the lot for Welshy too. Apparently they won’t let you get a tattoo in Perth unless you can stand unassisted

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:33 am