NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

    3rd Annual NRLFF Meetup

    Poll

    Which date

    [ 8 ]
    3rd Annual NRLFF Meetup - Page 10 Bar_left80%3rd Annual NRLFF Meetup - Page 10 Bar_right [80%] 
    [ 2 ]
    3rd Annual NRLFF Meetup - Page 10 Bar_left20%3rd Annual NRLFF Meetup - Page 10 Bar_right [20%] 

    Total Votes: 10
    Verbal Kint
    Verbal Kint

    Posts : 3764
    Reputation : 1858
    Join date : 2017-03-28
    Age : 69
    Location : Climbing out of a very dark place

    3rd Annual NRLFF Meetup - Page 10 Empty Re: 3rd Annual NRLFF Meetup

    Post by Verbal Kint on Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:31 am


    @No Worries wrote:I think I'll be "working" from home Monday. The 40th is a chef I know and it's at her pub.

    I'm coming too
    No Worries
    No Worries
    Moderator

    Posts : 7259
    Reputation : 3539
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    3rd Annual NRLFF Meetup - Page 10 Empty Re: 3rd Annual NRLFF Meetup

    Post by No Worries on Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:39 am

    Can we get a lock for Saturday. When & where ?
    Verbal Kint
    Verbal Kint

    Posts : 3764
    Reputation : 1858
    Join date : 2017-03-28
    Age : 69
    Location : Climbing out of a very dark place

    3rd Annual NRLFF Meetup - Page 10 Empty Re: 3rd Annual NRLFF Meetup

    Post by Verbal Kint on Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:44 pm

    @No Worries wrote:Can we get a lock for Saturday. When & where ?

    Pick somewhere and I'll be there
    multiple.scoregasms
    multiple.scoregasms

    Posts : 2512
    Reputation : 976
    Join date : 2015-10-29

    3rd Annual NRLFF Meetup - Page 10 Empty Re: 3rd Annual NRLFF Meetup

    Post by multiple.scoregasms on Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:00 pm

    Woolpack at 10am
    Lock it in
    Verbal Kint
    Verbal Kint

    Posts : 3764
    Reputation : 1858
    Join date : 2017-03-28
    Age : 69
    Location : Climbing out of a very dark place

    3rd Annual NRLFF Meetup - Page 10 Empty Re: 3rd Annual NRLFF Meetup

    Post by Verbal Kint on Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:40 pm

    Thats fucking early considering I'm going out out on Fri night...... but I'll be there
    multiple.scoregasms
    multiple.scoregasms

    Posts : 2512
    Reputation : 976
    Join date : 2015-10-29

    3rd Annual NRLFF Meetup - Page 10 Empty Re: 3rd Annual NRLFF Meetup

    Post by multiple.scoregasms on Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:30 am

    On the train now
    Ready for a big one
    Verbal Kint
    Verbal Kint

    Posts : 3764
    Reputation : 1858
    Join date : 2017-03-28
    Age : 69
    Location : Climbing out of a very dark place

    3rd Annual NRLFF Meetup - Page 10 Empty Re: 3rd Annual NRLFF Meetup

    Post by Verbal Kint on Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:44 am

    On train as well. Running early so I can do a recce for a bacon roll
    No Worries
    No Worries
    Moderator

    Posts : 7259
    Reputation : 3539
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    3rd Annual NRLFF Meetup - Page 10 Empty Re: 3rd Annual NRLFF Meetup

    Post by No Worries on Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:41 am

    • 14-15 February - NRL Nines (Perth)
    No Worries
    No Worries
    Moderator

    Posts : 7259
    Reputation : 3539
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    3rd Annual NRLFF Meetup - Page 10 Empty Re: 3rd Annual NRLFF Meetup

    Post by No Worries on Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:03 pm

    @Verbal Kint check your phone. There's spots available fishing on 24th Nov. Bunch of randoms so we are just making up numbers so getting a deal $120 instead of $180-$200. @Krump don't know if you want to double down before even going ?
    SI
    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 15255
    Reputation : 4591
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    3rd Annual NRLFF Meetup - Page 10 Empty Re: 3rd Annual NRLFF Meetup

    Post by SI on Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:17 pm

    @No Worries wrote:• 14-15 February - NRL Nines (Perth)

    I could probably make this one Very Happy
    No Worries
    No Worries
    Moderator

    Posts : 7259
    Reputation : 3539
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    3rd Annual NRLFF Meetup - Page 10 Empty Re: 3rd Annual NRLFF Meetup

    Post by No Worries on Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:39 pm

    I'm out - have tickets to see Bernard Fanning under the stars at Taronga Zoo for Valentines.
    SI
    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 15255
    Reputation : 4591
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    3rd Annual NRLFF Meetup - Page 10 Empty Re: 3rd Annual NRLFF Meetup

    Post by SI on Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:36 pm

    @No Worries wrote:I'm out - have tickets to see Bernard Fanning under the stars at Taronga Zoo for Valentines.

    I'm looking at another trip potentially in Rounds 2 and 3; Tigers in consecutive weeks in Sydney and Download as well Very Happy If the Download lineup isn't great then will probably look at late April/May.

    If I do the latter then might be able to sort a Brisvegas meet up Very Happy
    No Worries
    No Worries
    Moderator

    Posts : 7259
    Reputation : 3539
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    3rd Annual NRLFF Meetup - Page 10 Empty Re: 3rd Annual NRLFF Meetup

    Post by No Worries on Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:50 pm

    @SI wrote:

    I'm looking at another trip potentially in Rounds 2 and 3; Tigers in consecutive weeks in Sydney and Download as well Very Happy  If the Download lineup isn't great then will probably look at late April/May.

    If I do the latter then might be able to sort a Brisvegas meet up Very Happy

    So @SI what did you think of the Download line up ? Not a fan here, mates that came down last year from Brisvegas have pulled the pin. Hoping The Hu play a side gig, wouldn't mind catching them. Tigers play Sydney mid April 2 games in Syd and mid May 1 Syd & 1 Central coast. Late April/May are all away & Tamworth home game
    SI
    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 15255
    Reputation : 4591
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    3rd Annual NRLFF Meetup - Page 10 Empty Re: 3rd Annual NRLFF Meetup

    Post by SI on Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:10 pm

    @No Worries wrote:
    @SI wrote:

    I'm looking at another trip potentially in Rounds 2 and 3; Tigers in consecutive weeks in Sydney and Download as well Very Happy  If the Download lineup isn't great then will probably look at late April/May.

    If I do the latter then might be able to sort a Brisvegas meet up Very Happy

    So @SI what did you think of the Download line up ? Not a fan here, mates that came down last year from Brisvegas have pulled the pin. Hoping The Hu play a side gig, wouldn't mind catching them. Tigers play Sydney mid April 2 games in Syd and mid May 1 Syd & 1 Central coast. Late April/May are all away & Tamworth home game

    How bad was it for us, errrr, "more mature" metal heads Embarassed Deftones/In Flames/Ministry is the extent of it for me. Hopefully the 2nd announcement has some quality, but yeah, I think I'll defer till May-ish at this stage.

    If there is interest in a Magic Weekend meet up in Brisvegas then that will help sway it. Either side of that Round is a game in Townsville as well. Will work a Sydney game or two into it as well, which at this stage has the week after Magic Round looking better, even though I won't get to see the Tigers as they are in Tamworth.
    my tv broke
    my tv broke

    Posts : 9937
    Reputation : 3211
    Join date : 2016-01-08
    Location : Fantasy Island

    3rd Annual NRLFF Meetup - Page 10 Empty Re: 3rd Annual NRLFF Meetup

    Post by my tv broke on Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:36 am

    @SI wrote:How bad was it for us, errrr, "more mature" metal heads  Embarassed  Deftones/In Flames/Ministry is the extent of it for me.  Hopefully the 2nd announcement has some quality, but yeah, I think I'll defer till May-ish at this stage.  

    If there is interest in a Magic Weekend meet up in Brisvegas then that will help sway it.  Either side of that Round is a game in Townsville as well.  Will work a Sydney game or two into it as well, which at this stage has the week after Magic Round looking better, even though I won't get to see the Tigers as they are in Tamworth.  

    Deftones at BDO in 2003 was basically spiritual experience for me haha. Would love to see them again but in a small venue.. obviously not going to happen.

    Keen on a magic weekend meet up.

    Otherwise, I will try make a Sydney one in 2020. Can't do the Perth 9's unfortunately.
    Verbal Kint
    Verbal Kint

    Posts : 3764
    Reputation : 1858
    Join date : 2017-03-28
    Age : 69
    Location : Climbing out of a very dark place

    3rd Annual NRLFF Meetup - Page 10 Empty Re: 3rd Annual NRLFF Meetup

    Post by Verbal Kint on Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:40 pm

    I'm in (as long as it doesnt clash with a weekend I have the kids)

      Current date/time is Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:52 pm