NRL Fantasy Fanatics



Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

    3rd Annual NRLFF Meetup

    Poll

    Which date

    [ 8 ]
    3rd Annual NRLFF Meetup Bar_left80%3rd Annual NRLFF Meetup Bar_right [80%] 
    [ 2 ]
    3rd Annual NRLFF Meetup Bar_left20%3rd Annual NRLFF Meetup Bar_right [20%] 

    Total Votes: 10
    Milchcow
    Milchcow
    Moderator

    Posts : 18208
    Reputation : 10189
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    3rd Annual NRLFF Meetup Empty 3rd Annual NRLFF Meetup

    Post by Milchcow Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:42 am


    2 main options for this year

    Round 21
    Saturday 10th Aug. 5:30pm
    Eels Vs Knights
    Bankwest

    Round 24
    Saturday 31st Aug. 7:35pm
    Roosters Vs Panthers
    SCG

    Meet at a pub/somewhere nearby for a feed and some drinks pre game, then go to the game and talk fantasy shit.
    Eventually realise that the reason your player has been scoring shit is that he went off injured in the 8th minute and you didn't notice.

    Last year it was @No Worries @multiple.scoregasms @Krump @Verbal Kint @Clack Bocks @Bullbender and myself

    Good times had by all, everyone welcome to come along to this years edition.

    Just vote on which one you can make it to/prefer
    StormTrooper96
    StormTrooper96

    Posts : 9523
    Reputation : 3012
    Join date : 2018-02-26
    Age : 25
    Location : Inside the Cheese

    3rd Annual NRLFF Meetup Empty Re: 3rd Annual NRLFF Meetup

    Post by StormTrooper96 Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:47 am

    Milchy wrote:
    2 main options for this year

    Round 21
    Saturday 10th Aug. 5:30pm
    Eels Vs Knights
    Bankwest

    Round 24
    Saturday 31st Aug. 7:35pm
    Roosters Vs Panthers
    SCG

    Meet at a pub/somewhere nearby for a feed and some drinks pre game, then go to the game and talk fantasy shit.
    Eventually realise that the reason your player has been scoring shit is that he went off injured in the 8th minute and you didn't notice.

    Last year it was @No Worries @multiple.scoregasms  @Krump @Verbal Kint @Clack Bocks @Bullbender and myself

    Good times had by all, everyone welcome to come along to this years edition.

    Just vote on which one you can make it to/prefer

    Would love to come lads but I can't travel at that time of year Dead Horse Next year should be at the new NQ stadium in Townsville! Head to the Seaview or Cactus Jack on Flinders Street for some bevo's before the game.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    3rd Annual NRLFF Meetup Empty Re: 3rd Annual NRLFF Meetup

    Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:49 am

    I'll have to check with the Mrs! @No Worries, am I ok to go to this? Wink

    Seriously though, I do need to check. I'm a solid maybe!

    It was great last year. Highly recommended A+
    Clack Bocks
    Clack Bocks

    Posts : 2024
    Reputation : 335
    Join date : 2015-09-26

    3rd Annual NRLFF Meetup Empty Re: 3rd Annual NRLFF Meetup

    Post by Clack Bocks Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:36 pm

    shite, I'm in NZ for a boys weekend on the 17th of August, both fall too close to it for another leave pass from the family.

    No interest for Knights v titans at MJS on the 31st? They could be pushing for a top 4 spot by then
    Krump
    Krump

    Posts : 6263
    Reputation : 2449
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    3rd Annual NRLFF Meetup Empty Re: 3rd Annual NRLFF Meetup

    Post by Krump Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:10 pm

    Voted for BW but happy for either. If we end up at the SCG The taphouse at Darlinghurst is a great spot and only a short walk.
    No Worries
    No Worries
    Moderator

    NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.
    Posts : 9361
    Reputation : 5546
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    3rd Annual NRLFF Meetup Empty Re: 3rd Annual NRLFF Meetup

    Post by No Worries Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:36 pm

    Verbal Kint wrote:I'll have to check with the Mrs! @No Worries, am I ok to go to this? Wink

    Seriously though, I do need to check. I'm a solid maybe!

    It was great last year. Highly recommended A+

    3rd Annual NRLFF Meetup Tenor
    Bullbender
    Bullbender

    Posts : 666
    Reputation : 409
    Join date : 2015-09-30

    3rd Annual NRLFF Meetup Empty Re: 3rd Annual NRLFF Meetup

    Post by Bullbender Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:00 pm

    Im keen boys, just need a bit of notice so i can get the day off. Keen to check out Wankbest Stadium
    Milchcow
    Milchcow
    Moderator

    Posts : 18208
    Reputation : 10189
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    3rd Annual NRLFF Meetup Empty Re: 3rd Annual NRLFF Meetup

    Post by Milchcow Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:27 pm

    @Krump wrote:Voted for BW but happy for either. If we end up at the SCG The taphouse at Darlinghurst is a great spot and only a short walk.

    +1 Vote for Taphouse if we go to the SCG game
    multiple.scoregasms
    multiple.scoregasms

    Posts : 7645
    Reputation : 4210
    Join date : 2015-10-29
    Age : 28

    3rd Annual NRLFF Meetup Empty Re: 3rd Annual NRLFF Meetup

    Post by multiple.scoregasms Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:57 pm

    Happy with either/the Knights game if we can drum up enough interest.

    I've voted Bankwest so I have an excuse to check the new stadium but happy with anything
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    3rd Annual NRLFF Meetup Empty Re: 3rd Annual NRLFF Meetup

    Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:59 pm

    I can do the 10th of August
    standard-issue
    standard-issue
    Moderator

    Posts : 17666
    Reputation : 6903
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    3rd Annual NRLFF Meetup Empty Re: 3rd Annual NRLFF Meetup

    Post by standard-issue Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:54 pm

    @StormTrooper96 wrote:
    Milchy wrote:
    2 main options for this year

    Round 21
    Saturday 10th Aug. 5:30pm
    Eels Vs Knights
    Bankwest

    Round 24
    Saturday 31st Aug. 7:35pm
    Roosters Vs Panthers
    SCG

    Meet at a pub/somewhere nearby for a feed and some drinks pre game, then go to the game and talk fantasy shit.
    Eventually realise that the reason your player has been scoring shit is that he went off injured in the 8th minute and you didn't notice.

    Last year it was @No Worries @multiple.scoregasms  @Krump @Verbal Kint @Clack Bocks @Bullbender and myself

    Good times had by all, everyone welcome to come along to this years edition.

    Just vote on which one you can make it to/prefer

    Would love to come lads but I can't travel at that time of year Dead Horse Next year should be at the new NQ stadium in Townsville! Head to the Seaview or Cactus Jack on Flinders Street for some bevo's before the game.

    I've been contemplating a trip back to Townsville for the new Stadium since it was announced Love

    Last time I was there was 2010 and I caught a Cows Saturday night game at Dairy Farmer's, but only just mind you...we parked up at The Willows and walked from there and narrowly avoided being mugged at least three times...

    Definitely on the radar Troopers and we've got some great posters up there. Although everyone knows all the cool kids will be in Perth in 10 days time for Origin  cheer
    Welshy
    Welshy
    Moderator

    Posts : 24371
    Reputation : 8274
    Join date : 2015-09-16
    Age : 34
    Location : Wales

    3rd Annual NRLFF Meetup Empty Re: 3rd Annual NRLFF Meetup

    Post by Welshy Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:59 pm

    Anyone in uk for a uk version of the above Sad Sad
    multiple.scoregasms
    multiple.scoregasms

    Posts : 7645
    Reputation : 4210
    Join date : 2015-10-29
    Age : 28

    3rd Annual NRLFF Meetup Empty Re: 3rd Annual NRLFF Meetup

    Post by multiple.scoregasms Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:00 pm

    @Welshy wrote:Anyone in uk for a uk version of the above Sad Sad

    If I'm ever back in the UK mate I'm game for sure
    Welshy
    Welshy
    Moderator

    Posts : 24371
    Reputation : 8274
    Join date : 2015-09-16
    Age : 34
    Location : Wales

    3rd Annual NRLFF Meetup Empty Re: 3rd Annual NRLFF Meetup

    Post by Welshy Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:01 pm

    @multiple.scoregasms wrote:

    If I'm ever back in the UK mate I'm game for sure

    Def mate, missed you last time you were over!
    No Worries
    No Worries
    Moderator

    NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.
    Posts : 9361
    Reputation : 5546
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    3rd Annual NRLFF Meetup Empty Re: 3rd Annual NRLFF Meetup

    Post by No Worries Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:59 pm

    So it looks like we are doing Bankwest. Confirm if you are in for a ticket and lets lock in where we meet up prior ?
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    3rd Annual NRLFF Meetup Empty Re: 3rd Annual NRLFF Meetup

    Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:48 pm

    BUMP

    Who else is going then? You get to meet me Wink
    Milchcow
    Milchcow
    Moderator

    Posts : 18208
    Reputation : 10189
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    3rd Annual NRLFF Meetup Empty Re: 3rd Annual NRLFF Meetup

    Post by Milchcow Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:38 pm


    I'm in
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    3rd Annual NRLFF Meetup Empty Re: 3rd Annual NRLFF Meetup

    Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:48 pm

    Milchy wrote:
    I'm in

    Well, you have to go as you're organising it

    milchcow
    No Worries
    No Worries
    Moderator

    NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.
    Posts : 9361
    Reputation : 5546
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    3rd Annual NRLFF Meetup Empty Re: 3rd Annual NRLFF Meetup

    Post by No Worries Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:17 pm

    I'm in
    Welshy
    Welshy
    Moderator

    Posts : 24371
    Reputation : 8274
    Join date : 2015-09-16
    Age : 34
    Location : Wales

    3rd Annual NRLFF Meetup Empty Re: 3rd Annual NRLFF Meetup

    Post by Welshy Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:19 pm

    I'm in, sure some of you dinosaurs have facetime? I'll go on the razz in Cardiff and you guys can take me with you haha

      Current date/time is Sat Dec 04, 2021 1:02 am