NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

Round 8 Write Up

Honeysett
    Honeysett

Round 8 Write Up  Empty Round 8 Write Up

Post by Honeysett Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:46 pm

Guess who's back, back again..

Now let's treat this as if the kids are out of the house and the missus is giving it up, let's get stuck straight in.

So Paul Gallen has become the Biggest Loser, no not the TV show where a 400 pound woman loses a pound and a half and cries for 20 minutes after the Broncos loss he has the record for most losses in a career. Now while that generally probably just means he's played a lot in his career it still pleases me to see the most sour face in league as a loser. Gallen constantly looks like someone has finger banged his cat. Eat a dick Gallen you sour faced mong.

The Broncos are struggling this year and I love it, if the Knights could win a few more games I'd be a lot more chirpy about their lack of success. That aside the Broncos have such a young side that the Catholic church are licking their lips. The squad celebrated just their second win last week, there was no mischief after the game this week with the squad getting into their matching PJs and Papa Siebs reading them a bed time story. With news James Roberts and Kodi Nikorima are out the door the Broncos have as much depth as a basic bitch on instagram posting cliche quotes about Live, Life, Love. Now while he's a New South Welshman I still can't condone the shit Jimmy the Jet does, I mean what kind of amateur can't their piss? How embarrassing. Learn how you drink you silly cunt.

This week the battle of the exes take place. Both coaches don't want to talk about and why would you want to either? There's only two reasons to talk to your ex girlfriend: Breast. Implants. Siebold has traded in a team with plenty of promise with genuine superstar performers to team that hasn't won a premiership for well over a decade, I'm not saying Siebold is an idiot but he's been seen licking a few windows in the Valley. Bennett like always walks into a team that are ready to win a premiership furthering the myth that he is the best coach in the game (hint: he's not) Saying that I rate Souths this year and I think they bukkake all over the Broncos.

The English Raiders are flying this year despite their slip up to the Giant Killers Manly. The krumpets and scones mentality has been working well for Sticky Ricky, keep feeding the lads some Yorkshire puddings and load up the chips and gravy and watch these Raiders go. Regretfully I won't be watching anymore Raiders games, the girlfriend nearly slide off her seat when she saw Nick Cotric - now all I can say is thank fuck Matt Cooper isn't playing still but I didn't see the appeal. Although I'm not going to question her taste after all she's with me. Now those that know me know I'm not arrogant (Ha!) but I wish I could run into my own arms at the beach.

Corey Norman is returning back to Parramatta to take on his old club. I had a funny chat with the lads about how much they hate him, when I quizzed why it was because he was an arrogant, coke snorting smart ass - I took that personally. If Norman could stop doing shoeys out of a womans snatch for 80 minutes I reckon they will upset Parramatta and he'll have a cheeky shit eating grin on his face come game time.

That'll do for me lads.. also don't forget Buzz Rothfield is still a piece of shit.
    Pain
    Pain

NFL Dynasty Champion : 2019
    NFL Fantasy L2 Champion : 2019

Round 8 Write Up  Empty Re: Round 8 Write Up

Post by Pain Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:27 pm

Great to see you back doing the write up and having an awesome start to the season.
    White Lightning
    White Lightning
    Fanatic

Post by White Lightning Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:30 am

Stellar effort HS. Very funny.
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:32 am

Outstanding
    Honeysett
    Honeysett

Post by Honeysett Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:05 am

Krump wrote:Outstanding

I hope you appreciated the deliberate misspelling on crumpets
    filthridden
    filthridden

Post by filthridden Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:38 am

Buzz is certainly a piece of shit.

Biggest shit eating grin in NRL? Norman?
    Gasnier in the commetary teams, for sure...
    Oz Sport Mad
    Oz Sport Mad

Post by Oz Sport Mad Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:00 pm

Despite blatantly kicking us poor Broncos fans while we are uncharacteristically down, I have to give credit where credit is due......well played Honeysett.

You Corey Norman-esque, fuckheaded, wanker.
    Ice

Post by Ice Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:38 pm

Love that stat about Gallen, fuck that loser!
    code delta
    code delta

Post by code delta Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:32 pm

Fiona would go A+
    A+ and I mean it the proper way. Good stuff.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:44 pm