NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy

Milchcow
    Milchcow

Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 35 Empty Re: Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy

Post by Milchcow Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:33 am

Camo123 wrote:Just want to confirm a double loop isn't possible in this scenario using Niu as CTR loop for McIntyre/Averillo and Koroisau as INT loop for Talau & Starling as Talau would come into CTR, right??

Otherwise I'll just stick with basic loop of Talau & Starling and play McIntyre at CTR

Grant
    Haas JFH
    Lolo Yeo Sironen
    Cleary Flanagan
    Crichton Niu*
    Teddy Ponga Papenhuyzen

Hunt Robson Carrigan Koroisau*
    Talau Starling McIntyre Averillo

You could swap Starling and McIntyre

If both Talau and McIntyre do well, do nothing and get them both

If they both fail, swap Averillo and Starling for Koro and Niu

If Talau does well but McIntyre fails, you can pick one of Starling/Averillo to play instead and swap them in.

If McIntyre does well but Talau fails you'll have to make a judgement call because you can't get McIntyre without Talau so you'd have to make the call on getting both Talau+McIntyre or Averillo+Starling
    Obviously order McIntyre+Talau so the one you think will score better is listed first

Camo123
    Camo123
    Fanatic

Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 35 Empty Re: Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy

Post by Camo123 Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:44 am

Milchcow wrote:

You could swap Starling and McIntyre

If both Talau and McIntyre do well, do nothing and get them both

If they both fail, swap Averillo and Starling for Koro and Niu

If Talau does well but McIntyre fails, you can pick one of Starling/Averillo to play instead and swap them in.

If McIntyre does well but Talau fails you'll have to make a judgement call because you can't get McIntyre without Talau so you'd have to make the call on getting both Talau+McIntyre or Averillo+Starling
    Obviously order McIntyre+Talau so the one you think will score better is listed first

Thanks Milch for the explanation, I'll give it a go with EMG ordered McIntyre, Talau, Starling, Averillo. Can't see Talau doing much against Eels even though he is matching up against weaker defensive edge
    KingTeddy
    KingTeddy

Post by KingTeddy Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:16 pm

Is there a way I can use a loop for my 17th man? I have Wiliame who I want to use as a loop for Paix/Hethrington. How would I do it if possible?
    Camo123
    Camo123
    Fanatic

Post by Camo123 Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:18 pm

KingTeddy wrote:Is there a way I can use a loop for my 17th man? I have Wiliame who I want to use as a loop for Paix/Hethrington. How would I do it if possible?

Without seeing full team:

Wiliame 17/on INT (I tend to use 4th INT for ease)
    Paix 18 (1st EMG)
    Hetherington 19 (2nd EMG)

If you like Paix's score leave as is
    If you think Hetherington can better it, swap Hetherington & Wiliame before Wiliame locks out
    KingTeddy
    KingTeddy

Post by KingTeddy Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:31 pm

Camo123 wrote:

Paix 18 (1st EMG)

If you think Hetherington can better it, swap Hetherington & Wiliame before Wiliame locks out

Full team:

Grant
    Haas Mofo
    Lolo Carrigan Young
    DCE Cleary
    Lomax Critta
    Teddy Pap Ponga

Macca Hunt Robson Wiliame (Loop)

Paix Hethrington Niu Eisenhuth
    KingTeddy
    KingTeddy

Post by KingTeddy Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:32 pm

Camo123 wrote:

Paix 18 (1st EMG)

Cheers mate, appreciate the help
    Camo123
    Camo123
    Fanatic

Post by Camo123 Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:49 pm

So can't do magical double loop because selling Koro now, what's best use of loop

INT loop with Fogarty & Talau, starting one of McIntyre/Averillo at CTR

CTR loop of Talau/McIntyre & Averillo, starting Fogarty/Starling on INT

I have it set up as INT loop as of now

Team:
    Grant
    Haas JFH
    Taumalolo Yeo Tevaga
    Cleary Flanagan
    Crichton McIntyre
    Teddy Ponga Papenhuyzen

Hunt Carrigan Robson Niu*
    Talau Fogarty Starling Averillo

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:57 pm

KingTeddy wrote:

Full team:

Grant
    Haas Mofo
    Lolo Carrigan Young
    DCE Cleary
    Lomax Critta
    Teddy Pap Ponga

Macca Hunt Robson Wiliame (Loop)

Paix Hethrington Niu Eisenhuth

I think you only do H2H right? But in any case you can actually do this....

Williame 17

Niu
    Eisenhuth
    Paix
    Hetherington.

Eisenhuth plays Thursday, if he guns it do nothing. If he flops, swap Niu and Paix around (bothFriday)
    Paix plays Friday, if he guns it do nothing. If he flops as well, make a further swap Williame with Hethrington (both Saturday)
    Hethrington then plays Saturday, and you hope he beats the other 2 if you choose to bring him in

This also has the benefit that each option can be done overnight and you are not rushing at game end /lockout
    Camo123
    Camo123
    Fanatic

Post by Camo123 Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:02 pm

Andy V wrote:

I think you only do H2H right? But in any case you can actually do this....

Williame 17

Niu
    Eisenhuth
    Paix
    Hetherington.

Eisenhuth plays Thursday, if he guns it do nothing. If he flops, swap Niu and Paix around (bothFriday)
    Paix plays Friday, if he guns it do nothing. If he flops as well, make a further swap Williame with Hethrington (both Saturday)
    Hethrington then plays Saturday, and you hope he beats the other 2 if you choose to bring him in

This also has the benefit that each option can be done overnight and you are not rushing at game end /lockout

Surely it's Tom Eisenhuth and not Matt Eisenhuth

I mean it'd be crazy to have a 700k in 8th EMG

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:19 pm

Camo123 wrote:

Surely it's Tom Eisenhuth and not Matt Eisenhuth

I mean it'd be crazy to have a 700k in 8th EMG

Ahhhhhhh yea ignore me... whoops...

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:33 pm

Camo123 wrote:So can't do magical double loop because selling Koro now, what's best use of loop

INT loop with Fogarty & Talau, starting one of McIntyre/Averillo at CTR

CTR loop of Talau/McIntyre & Averillo, starting Fogarty/Starling on INT

I have it set up as INT loop as of now

Team:
    Grant
    Haas JFH
    Taumalolo Yeo Tevaga
    Cleary Flanagan
    Crichton McIntyre
    Teddy Ponga Papenhuyzen

Hunt Carrigan Robson Niu*
    Talau Fogarty Starling Averillo

Bit annoying with Talau and McIntyre in the same game.

FWIW I would be lining up Fog in 17, Niu in Ctr, and looking at Talau with the option of looping Averillo.

McIntyre might get around 30m like last week with same bench makeup, without the try he scores 23 (scored off kick no other attack), seems to be about his ppm. I think Fog instead of McIntyre H2H has big advantage Fog. (80m half vs 30m interchange)

I would load up Talau in 18. Both Eels wingers had niggles last week, so could be more room for TB's if they're not 100% fit or come up against George Jennings instead, and then if he flops hope for the best with Averillo/Niu before Brocns kick off

Just what I would do feel free to take with as many grains of salt as you want
    Camo123
    Camo123
    Fanatic

Post by Camo123 Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:40 pm

Andy V wrote:

Bit annoying with Talau and McIntyre in the same game.

FWIW I would be lining up Fog in 17, Niu in Ctr, and looking at Talau with the option of looping Averillo.

McIntyre might get around 30m like last week with same bench makeup, without the try he scores 23 (scored off kick no other attack), seems to be about his ppm. I think Fog instead of McIntyre H2H has big advantage Fog. (80m half vs 30m interchange)

I would load up Talau in 18. Both Eels wingers had niggles last week, so could be more room for TB's if they're not 100% fit or come up against George Jennings instead, and then if he flops hope for the best with Averillo/Niu before Brocns kick off

Just what I would do feel free to take with as many grains of salt as you want

Cheers mate, you seem to know what you're doing this season and good explanation. Talau is up against slightly weaker defensive edge of Fergo & Blake but can't seem to buy good early ball

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:48 pm

Camo123 wrote:

Cheers mate, you seem to know what you're doing this season and good explanation. Talau is up against slightly weaker defensive edge of Fergo & Blake but can't seem to buy good early ball

Cheers. Not really sure what I'm doing sometimes haha. Have sold all of Lucy, Mann, Luai, Crichton super early, sold Tolo,Moses,Munster for short term injuries... Sold Koro last week (though captain hindsight wins that one). My trades will run out soon and all i'll have each week is what loops I can pull off with my 18 fit players
    FaringdonSwirl
    FaringdonSwirl

Post by FaringdonSwirl Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:24 pm

After some looping help guys. Team:

Grant
    Haas, Taupau
    Jurbo, Lucy, Young
    Cleary, Pearce
    Ramien, SCrichton
    Ponga, Pap, HTF

JFH, Robson, Hunt, Guler
    Paix, Siro, Niu, Starling
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:28 pm

FaringdonSwirl wrote:After some looping help guys. Team:

Grant
    Haas, Taupau
    Jurbo, Lucy, Young
    Cleary, Pearce
    Ramien, SCrichton
    Ponga, Pap, HTF

JFH, Robson, Hunt, Guler
    Paix, Siro, Niu, Starling

Its not ideal because the 2 guys you ideally want to loop (Sironen + Starling) are playing in the same game.

But basically leave it as is if Paix scores well.
    if Paix doesn't do well then put Siro in to 17 for Guler (or Starling if you think he'll outscore Siro)
    FaringdonSwirl
    FaringdonSwirl

Post by FaringdonSwirl Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:33 pm

Milchcow wrote:

Its not ideal because the 2 guys you ideally want to loop (Sironen + Starling) are playing in the same game.

But basically leave it as is if Paix scores well.
    if Paix doesn't do well then put Siro in to 17 for Guler (or Starling if you think he'll outscore Siro)

Thanks mate. Yeah that's where I got stuck too. Is starting Siro over Young on the cards?
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:36 pm

FaringdonSwirl wrote:

Thanks mate. Yeah that's where I got stuck too. Is starting Siro over Young on the cards?

Pot luck, but I'd stick with Young (assuming Canberra run out as named)
    sgdragons10
    sgdragons10

Post by sgdragons10 Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:33 pm

Talaus score definitely worth keeping I think, averillo won’t even get close 😬😬
    Damien Cooked

Post by Damien Cooked Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:19 am

hey gang,

New to loopholing so double checking the following is set up right.

Team

Mcinnes
    Haas Carrigan
    Matto (RIP) Tapine Aubbo
    Cleary DCE
    Crichton Niu
    Teddy Katoa Pap

Grant, Robson, Hunt, Api | Fermour Talau HTF Paix

- If HTF goes well tonight, do nothing and il get both HTF and Talau's scores
    - If HTF is a dud, swap paix with Api and get Talau and Paix's scores..

is this right?
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:06 am

@Damien Cooked That's fine

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 10:55 am