NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy

wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 19 Empty Re: Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy

Post by wolfking Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:45 pm

I've changed my trades.  I've traded Mahoney to Rein.  Wondering if I can fouble loop with Morris in WFB and Burns at centre?
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 19 Empty Re: Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy

Post by wolfking Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:49 pm

Bugger dont think I can cause Keighan and Burns both play before Sivo and Rava.
    DarthRookie

Post by DarthRookie Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:57 pm

Hey Guys, help would be appreciated

My current team below is:

K: Hodgson, (Radley)
    FR: A.Fiftia, S.Lane, (D.Napa, J.Host)
    2RF: J.Trbo, Jai Arrow, C.Murray, (M.Gilliet, Garner, L.Burr)
    HB: N.Cleary, (Keighran)
    5/8: Morgan, (D.Brown)
    CTW: Isaako, Bateman, Nikora, Garrick, (Capewell, sivo, ravalawa)
    FB: Teddy, (C.Nicoll-klockstad)

Option 1: Trade out – Radley and M.Gill….In – Cook and Cheapie Centre (capewell moves to 2ndRow)
    Option 2: Trade Out – Hodgson and M.Gill….In – C.Smith and Pangai then get cook next week to replace Radley
    Option 3: Trade out – Radley and M.Gill…. In – M.Rein and Surgess then get cook next week to replace Hodg
    Option 4: Trade Out – S.Lane and M.gill…. In – Surgess and J.Paulo
    Option 5: Trade Out — N.Clearly and M.gill…. In – Ponga and Pangai

Which Option is the best you guys reckon is
    EJ24
    EJ24

Post by EJ24 Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:48 pm

Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 19 Screen10

Hate to be that guy... will i get Birds score for Keirghan as he is my first scoring NPR. Or would I get Browns score of 0 unless i move xerri up to 18th man.
    Cap'n Ranta
    Cap'n Ranta

Post by Cap'n Ranta Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:23 pm

Keighran is a half.

He can only be replaced by a half. He won't be replaced as you have no other halves in any of your 4 bench spots or 4 EMG spots. I'm not including Brown as he also doesn't play.

So doesn't matter what you do unless you trade in a half.
    Khany
    Khany

Post by Khany Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:27 pm

Hey Lads.

If I have Brown and Burns as my 3rd and 4th interchange, my 5 th and 6th emergency should just push up and take their place ?
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

Post by RandomSil Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:23 am

Khany wrote:Hey Lads.

If I have Brown and Burns as my 3rd and 4th interchange, my 5 th and 6th  emergency should just push up and take their place ?

Yep exactly right. if your 7th or 8th emergency hasn't played you could put them in, instead of Brown. If you like their scoring potential more than whatever your 6th player scores.
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:46 pm

Can u have the non player like brown in position 14 and still get a score from a sub ?
    Cookie Monster
    Cookie Monster

Post by Cookie Monster Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:41 pm

Revraiser wrote:Can u have the non player like brown in position 14 and still get a score from a sub ?

Yes. Everyone from position 15 to position 18 simply moves up one place in the substitution order. You will end up getting the score of the player that was originally in position 18.

In your case it looks like being Sipley. To do this though, it looks like you will be giving up Lawrie's score which I'm not sure is really worthwhile, but you may as well have a look.
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:19 pm

Cookie Monster wrote:

Yes. Everyone from position 15 to position 18 simply moves up one place in the substitution order. You will end up getting the score of the player that was originally in position 18.

In your case it looks like being Sipley. To do this though, it looks like you will be giving up Lawrie's score which I'm not sure is really worthwhile, but you may as well have a look.

Did I send u a screenshot lol

When u say originally, the players 18 to 21 can be moved around, even now. This doesn't matter right?
    Cookie Monster
    Cookie Monster

Post by Cookie Monster Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:28 pm

Revraiser wrote:

Did I send u a screenshot  lol

When u say originally, the players 18 to 21 can be moved around, even now. This doesn't matter right?

I just looked at your team in the FOG, although I assume the trades you made this week haven't been shown (unless they've played this week already)

Any player that hasn't started to play their match can be moved until their match begins. In your case you can still move Brown and Lawrie (and any of your other players who haven't played yet)
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:33 pm

Cookie Monster wrote:

I just looked at your team in the FOG, although I assume the trades you made this week haven't been shown (unless they've played this week already)

Any player that hasn't started to play their match can be moved until their match begins. In your case you can still move Brown and Lawrie (and any of your other players who haven't played yet)

Ah of.course. cheers mate. See wat happens with Sipley here.
    Chewie
    Chewie
    Fanatic

Post by Chewie Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:06 pm

Double loop possibility for me this week bounce
    With Burns in the CTR I get to have a look at Bird first.
    And with Brown at 17 I get to have a look at CHT.
    Twisted Evil
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:29 pm

Have DBrown and Friend sitting in 16 and 17.
    Cartwright and Edwards at 18 and 19.
    If they are both terrible on Friday ill have to promote Sivo and Ravalawa to 16 and 17.

How has my season come to this haha
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:31 pm

Liverpool_Bulldog wrote:Have DBrown and Friend sitting in 16 and 17.
    Cartwright and Edwards at 18 and 19.
    If they are both terrible on Friday ill have to promote Sivo and Ravalawa to 16 and 17.

How has my season come to this haha

The only thing I don't get with this strategy is what if Carty gets 10 and Edwards get 70? You have to take Carty's score to get Edwards. True?
    Khany
    Khany

Post by Khany Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:20 am

Chewie wrote:Double loop possibility for me this week bounce
    With Burns in the CTR I get to have a look at Bird first.
    And with Brown at 17 I get to have a look at CHT.
    Twisted Evil

Bird has to be 19 doesnt he ? This eliminates other scores of ctrs that may be in the emergencies.
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:20 am

If I go with trades Morris to CHT and Edwards to Ponga, can I double loop if my team looks like this;

Macca
    Fifita Taupau
    Murray Arrow Bateman
    Morgan Keighan
    Capewell Nikora
    Sivo CNK Ponga

Rein Garner Lawrie Burns

Bird Rava Carty CHT

So, if Bird sucks, swap Rava in and if Carty sucks, put Chanel in but if Carty kills it, leave as is? Unless there's a better way to do it? Thanks lads.
    Cookie Monster
    Cookie Monster

Post by Cookie Monster Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:52 pm

That's all good Wolfy

Post by Guest Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:04 pm

Hey, please could someone spoon feed me a loop option this week? My brain just isn't working today

Cook(c)
    Fifita Lawrie
    Arrow Murray Garner
    Reynolds CHT
    Batman Birdman
    Tedesco Ponga CNK

Rein Nikora Sele Okunbor
    Rava Garrick Sivo Keighran

So, I think I just throw Keighran into pos 17 to get a free look at pos 18 for anyone playing Thur/Fri. If they go shit then swap someone playing later into pos 17 before Keighran locks out.
    sajjos
    sajjos

Post by sajjos Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:40 pm

Verbal Kint wrote:Hey, please could someone spoon feed me a loop option this week? My brain just isn't working today

Cook(c)
    Fifita Lawrie
    Arrow Murray Garner
    Reynolds CHT
    Batman Birdman
    Tedesco Ponga CNK

Rein Nikora Sele Okunbor
    Rava Garrick Sivo Keighran

So, I think I just throw Keighran into pos 17 to get a free look at pos 18 for anyone playing Thur/Fri. If they go shit then swap someone playing later into pos 17 before Keighran locks out.

Yes Bird, Garner and Sele are the candidates for no.18. I would possibly choose Sele out of those 3.

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 1:28 am