NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy

elltee
    elltee

Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 43 Empty Re: Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy

Post by elltee Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:14 am

Hey Troops, just looking to confirm my loopers strategy. Need either Talakai or Verrills for my final player this week. Talakai plays this afternoon so if he goes big I will keep as is. If not ill bump Verrills up to the final spot. Correct? Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 43 Bench10
    Chapper
    Chapper

Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 43 Empty Re: Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy

Post by Chapper Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:48 am

Correct u are.
    elltee
    elltee

Post by elltee Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:10 pm

Chapper wrote:Correct u are.

Legend. Thanks mate.
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:06 am

I think I’ve made a serious misjudgement.

Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 43 B2769310

Think I’m stuck with Verrills score yes?

PS: Jones is covering Tupouniua this week so is out of the equation
    Jele
    Jele

NFL Fantasy L1 Champion : 2019
    NRL FF Survivor Champion : 2020

Post by Jele Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:28 am

yeah sorry, I can't see a way around it.  with SJ playing before Verrills, the play would have been to have SJ at 18th man and Verrills at 19th.  At least you haven't lost SJ's score.
    Chewie
    Chewie
    Fanatic

Post by Chewie Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:50 am

I wish that I had the luxury of looping this round, but 3 red dots and Roberts isn't looping material
    Camo123
    Camo123
    Fanatic

Post by Camo123 Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:34 pm

Hello fellow loopers,

I still can't really wrap my head around double looping (one in position & one on INT)

Looking to loop Gamble & Johnson at HLF with Fogarty and then maybe loop on INT with Chambers. Do you do it with 3 players (i.e. looping the 2 HLFs + one other) or 4 players (2 HLFs + 2 more)

3rd/4th players would be Latrell & Watson

Full team (currently only set up for HLF loop):
    McCullough
    Haas Lolo Thompson
    Fifita CHN
    Schuster Fogarty
    Peachey Averillo
    Teddy Hynes Walsh

IPap Crichton Latrell Watson
    Chambers Gamble SJ Verrills

Mulvy
    Mulvy

Post by Mulvy Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:37 pm

Camo123 wrote:Hello fellow loopers,

I still can't really wrap my head around double looping (one in position & one on INT)

Looking to loop Gamble & Johnson at HLF with Fogarty and then maybe loop on INT with Chambers. Do you do it with 3 players (i.e. looping the 2 HLFs + one other) or 4 players (2 HLFs + 2 more)

3rd/4th players would be Latrell & Watson

Full team (currently only set up for HLF loop):
    McCullough
    Haas Lolo Thompson
    Fifita CHN
    Schuster Fogarty
    Peachey Averillo
    Teddy Hynes Walsh

IPap Crichton Latrell Watson
    Chambers Gamble SJ Verrills

Could you swap Latrell (or Watson) with Chambers? If he goes well and then Gamble goes well leave as is, Gamble comes in for Fogarty and Latrell in Chambers. If gamble bad, swap SJ and Fogarty. If Latrell stinks just move SJ into half and Gamble into INT.
    Mulvy
    Mulvy

Post by Mulvy Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:43 pm

I've also been trying to set up a double loop, but my two red dots are the same position makes it hard. Currently set up as:

Koro
    Haas Lolo AFB
    CHN Fifita
    DCE SJ
    Burton Averillo
    Teddy Turbo Walsh

Crichton Brailey Matterson Fogarty

Hynes Verills Peachey Moses

I was trying to setup so I could bench SJ if someone else scored really well, not sure if possible. I've set it up this way in case Hynes gets pulled off for Pappy and gets a dud score, I can play Peachey. In other words just a single loop.

Can anyone do better?
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:21 pm

Mulvy wrote:I've also been trying to set up a double loop, but my two red dots are the same position makes it hard. Currently set up as:

Koro
    Haas Lolo AFB
    CHN Fifita
    DCE SJ
    Burton Averillo
    Teddy Turbo Walsh

Crichton Brailey Matterson Fogarty

Hynes Verills Peachey Moses

I was trying to setup so I could bench SJ if someone else scored really well, not sure if possible. I've set it up this way in case Hynes gets pulled off for Pappy and gets a dud score, I can play Peachey. In other words just a single loop.

Can anyone do better?

Not sure if you can double loop with Moses playing tonight.  I was looking at something similar but I'm trading Moses anyway.  SJ playing last makes it hard too.  If you wanted to look at Hynes, you'd have to put him at 20 then SJ at 21, but then if Hynes for some reason shits himself moving SJ up screws with your other loop, unless Verrills has a blinder and you wanted to take his score.  So I think the best you can do is;

Crichton Brailey Matto Fog

Verrills Peach Hynes SJ

If Hynes sucks, swap SJ and Peach.  If Verrills is shit though, you can swap Fog and Peach.  Would that work?  I've just confused myself.  Suspect

Hynes surely puts up a score you want to keep so you'd think based on averages, You switch Peach in if Verrills is shit? Then you'd get Peach and Hynes scores? Damn, I'm really confused now.
    Bethany_B
    Bethany_B

Post by Bethany_B Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:26 pm

Thanks to Norman being put at centre this week, I've decided to loop him with Verrills, and I've actually got a risk-free loop setup this week!

The setup is the following:

Hunt
    Haas, Angus, Ipap
    CHN, Fifita
    DCE, Moses
    Harper, Averillo
    Teddy, Turbo, Doueihi

Watson, Walsh, Schuster, Schoupp

Verrills, Norman, Bird, Berry

As you can see, I have Moses at starting half, and this is the key of the loop. Notice how most of my halves duals (Bunt, Avo, Doueihi) are all in the starting 13, while I have the other two (Schuster and Norman) on the bench.

I can look at the scores of both Verrills and Norman (playing the 1st and 4th games respectively) and then choose which one I want.

If I do nothing, I get Verrills's score, as Schuster would be dragged into half to cover Moses, and then Verrills would move up.

However, if I were to swap Fifita and Schuster (playing the 2nd last and last game respectively), then Norman would be the only half on my bench, meaning he would get looped into Moses's spot and Verrills would not be in my 17.
    code delta
    code delta

Post by code delta Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:37 pm

^ And you're happy playing Schoupp??
    Bethany_B
    Bethany_B

Post by Bethany_B Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:37 pm

code delta wrote:^ And you're happy playing Schoupp??

Considering he's running at elite defensive centre Esan Marsters, I think it's worth it
    Moanaman
    Moanaman

Post by Moanaman Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:34 pm

Hi Loop Gods! How do I set this up so I can get a look at all 3 in my EMG?

Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 43 Untitl33
    Cookie Monster
    Cookie Monster

Post by Cookie Monster Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:11 pm

Moanaman wrote:Hi Loop Gods!  How do I set this up so I can get a look at all 3 in my EMG?

You could set it up as follows:

Mahoney
    Watson IPap Haas
    Fifita Angus
    Hughes DCE
    Roberts Averillo
    Walsh Ted Turbo

Hunt
    Cheese
    Hynes
    Ramien
    Johnston
    Verrills
    Curren
    Trindall

If Verrills scores well don't do anything and you will get his score at the end of the round. If Verrills is shit, swap Curren and Johnston before the Tigers vs Warriors game.
    If Curren puts up a good score don't so anything; at the end of the round Ramien will sub in for Roberts and Curren will move up to position 17. If Curren also puts up a crap score then swap Ramien and Trindall before the Sharks vs Manly game and then cross your fingers. Ramien will again sub in for Roberts even though he is now in position 21 as he is your only CTR on the bench.

Not a very inspiring loop, but good luck with it
    mrbrownstone
    mrbrownstone

Post by mrbrownstone Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:45 pm

If I set up as:

17. Fog
    18. AFB
    19. Verrills
    20. Hetherington

I get Fog if he plays, get a free look at Verrills as the reserve who comes in if Fog doesn't play, and can loop Hetherington and AFB if I don't like Verrills' score, right?
    Cookie Monster
    Cookie Monster

Post by Cookie Monster Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:10 pm

mrbrownstone wrote:If I set up as:

17. Fog
    18. AFB
    19. Verrills
    20. Hetherington

I get Fog if he plays, get a free look at Verrills as the reserve who comes in if Fog doesn't play, and can loop Hetherington and AFB if I don't like Verrills' score, right?

Yeah, that will work. Make sure you make that AFB/Hetherington swap before the Warriors vs Tigers game though.

You can pretty much guarantee that if one of Verrills or Hetherington give you a stellar score that Fog will fuck you by playing and getting a 5th minute HIA.
    Good luck with the loop

Cookie Monster
    Cookie Monster

Post by Cookie Monster Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:31 pm

Fortitude wrote:
    I can’t handle the looping world. I’ve done well with out it. Reckon I’ll just cheese, rapana, Burton, hynes. And hope that Hughes is rested, Simmonson to the wing, Cleary doesn’t play, CHN stays on bench and storm don’t rest the cheese after they put 50 on the raiders.

This one is for @fortitude

As you seem willing to play both Smith and Rapana in your 17, if you wanted to come across to the dark side you could set your team as follows:

Smith
    IPap  Haas  Lolo
    Crichton  Fifita
    Moses  DCE
    Avo  Bird
    Turbo  Ted  Walsh

Cook
    Rapana
    AFB
    Murray
    Hynes
    CHN
    Burton
    Verrills

After tonight's game you will have four options:

1)  If Hynes and CHN both put up good scores you don't have to do anything. At the end of the round AFB will sub in for Lolo, Murray will sub in for Crichton, and Hynes and CHN will move up to positions 16 and 17 respectively.

2)  If Hynes and CHN both shit the bed and you don't want either of their scores, then you will have to swap AFB with Burton, Murray with Crichton and then Crichton with Verrills. Your team should then look like this:

Smith
    IPap  Haas  Lolo
    Murray  Fifita
    Moses  DCE
    Avo  Bird
    Turbo  Ted  Walsh

Cook
    Rapana
    Burton
    Verrills
    Hynes
    CHN
    AFB
    Crichton

At the end of the round, AFB will sub in for Lolo and you will avoid Hynes and CHN's scores

3)  If Hynes puts up a good score but CHN puts up a bad score. Swap Murray with Crichton and then swap Crichton with Burton. Your team should then look like this:

Smith
    IPap  Haas  Lolo
    Murray  Fifita
    Moses  DCE
    Avo  Bird
    Turbo  Ted  Walsh

Cook
    Rapana
    AFB
    Burton
    Hynes
    CHN
    Crichton
    Verrills

At the end of the round, AFB will sub in for Lolo, Burton will move up to position 16 and Hynes will come into position 17

4)  If Hynes scores like crap and CHN gets a good score. You would need to swap Murray with Lolo and then Lolo with Burton. Your team should then look like this:

Smith
    IPap  Haas  Murray
    Crichton  Fifita
    Moses  DCE
    Avo  Bird
    Turbo  Ted  Walsh

Cook
    Rapana
    AFB
    Burton
    Hynes
    CHN
    Lolo
    Verrills

At the end of the round CHN will sub in for Crichton as he would be your only EDG on the bench

In options 3 and 4 above you could bring in Verrills instead of Burton if you preferred

Good luck if you decide to come over to the dark side.
    Jele
    Jele

NFL Fantasy L1 Champion : 2019
    NRL FF Survivor Champion : 2020

Post by Jele Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:44 am

A little lost on looping options this week.  Team as follows, assuming Turbo is fit (I traded Matterson to Curran, but might need to reverse and do Matterson to Doueihi instead).

Cook
    Haas Papali'i AFB
    Fifita Curran
    Cleary DCE
    Aitken Bird
    Teddy Turbo Walsh

Moses Watson Verrills 
    Croker 
    Lolo Peachey Savage Chambers

Savage and Chambers my only red dots (and Lolo a maybe). Was thinking I could use Chambers to look at Peachey vs Bird in CTRs, but not sure how to use Savage (if at all given Raiders play at 6pm Friday). Any way of having a look at Croker/Verrills/Lolo?
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:04 am

Jele wrote:A little lost on looping options this week.  Team as follows, assuming Turbo is fit (I traded Matterson to Curran, but might need to reverse and do Matterson to Doueihi instead).

Cook
    Haas Papali'i AFB
    Fifita Curran
    Cleary DCE
    Aitken Bird
    Teddy Turbo Walsh

Moses Watson Verrills 
    Croker 
    Lolo Peachey Savage Chambers

Savage and Chambers my only red dots (and Lolo a maybe). Was thinking I could use Chambers to look at Peachey vs Bird in CTRs, but not sure how to use Savage (if at all given Raiders play at 6pm Friday). Any way of having a look at Croker/Verrills/Lolo?

I don't think you can cause he locks out before the others. I'd maybe just loop Peach and maybe Verrills.

If Peach scores good though you could potentially look at Croker too then if Lolo plays and Croker is shit play him, if not or Lolo doesn't play you get Crokers score regardless. Just another thought.

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 1:08 am