NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

Cash Comp League NRL Fantasy

RandomSil
    RandomSil

Cash Comp League NRL Fantasy - Page 3 Empty Re: Cash Comp League NRL Fantasy

Post by RandomSil Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:53 pm

So wait, what is the plan are we limiting it to 20 entrants?

I mean that is a decent prize pool at 20 people, if there is more interest though we could go for a bigger prize and more paying positions.

Moose
    Moose

Post by Moose Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:42 pm

Soon our prize pool will be bigger then NRL Fantasy...
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:42 pm

Moose wrote:Soon our prize pool will be bigger then NRL Fantasy...
    cheer

Not concerned about a limit on numbers personally, I'm sure if the pool is up around the $1000/$1500 mark we could make a pretty interesting prize split.
    Dttragic2016
    Dttragic2016

Post by Dttragic2016 Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:43 am

Finally went through every page for the season!
    I'm in Smile flexible with the prize structure but like the idea of keeping a small prize say 20ish percent for the h2h winner.
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:11 am

Will update list again tonight lads.
    ricsum

Post by ricsum Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:07 am

If theres room for one more count me in.
    Happy with the 50 or if more no worries
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

Post by RandomSil Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:09 am

SI are we confirmed that the league is going to be an overall group or maybe split into two H2Hs.
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:04 pm

SI
    MTB
    GM
    Beaver
    Big Kev
    mulvy
    Moose
    Trajan
    Pookus
    The Jew with dermatitis
    rhinoceroo
    Welshy
    critterjg
    Pain
    Random
    DTTragic
    ricsum
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:08 pm

Random wrote:SI are we confirmed that the league is going to be an overall group or maybe split into two H2Hs.

Looks like we will get enough for 2 H2H's. We haven't even promoted it in the main thread yet so will get a few more in the next few weeks. Only problem with that is deciding who is in each league. UI can always revert to the tried and tested "get my girls to draw the names out of a hat". Even though they are adults nowadays lol!

If we get that many will be enough coin to give each League winner and runner up a prize probably. Then maybe a GF?
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:10 pm

SI wrote:

Looks like we will get enough for 2 H2H's.  We haven't even promoted it in the main thread yet so will get a few more in the next few weeks.  Only problem with that is deciding who is in each league.  UI can always revert to the tried and tested "get my girls to draw the names out of a hat".  Even though they are adults nowadays  lol!

If we get that many will be enough coin to give each League winner and runner up a prize probably.  Then maybe a GF?

Will that likely have a weekly winners prize? will keep everyone interested
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:21 pm

Welshy wrote:
    SI wrote:

Looks like we will get enough for 2 H2H's.  We haven't even promoted it in the main thread yet so will get a few more in the next few weeks.  Only problem with that is deciding who is in each league.  UI can always revert to the tried and tested "get my girls to draw the names out of a hat".  Even though they are adults nowadays  lol!

If we get that many will be enough coin to give each League winner and runner up a prize probably.  Then maybe a GF?

Will that likely have a weekly winners prize? will keep everyone interested

Yeah, love the idea of a Weekly, so if it starts to thin the main Overall prize out too much then we could drop League runners up prizes, maybe even League winners and just make it: Overall; League GF winner; Weekly.

Lots of good ideas getting thrown around, probably won't be able to really settle the prizes until we have final numbers. But happy to keep it open till a week before lockout.
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

Post by RandomSil Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:32 am

If we get enough for two 20 people leagues that is a decent prize pool for the 40/40/10/10 split. Overall/GF/Overall 2nd/GF Runner Up. That's $400 and $100. Is decent prizes.

I still like the idea of overall group with Overall Winner/Runner Up/Eliminator Winner/Highest Weekly Score being prizes. But it is upto the group.
    AL
    AL

Post by AL Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:41 am

Count me in Peeps if there is room, my usual cash league has gone belly up. I have a feeling this one will be a donation though, unlike my previous league which the ATO wanted me to declare as regular income.
    Moose
    Moose

Post by Moose Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:59 am

AL wrote:Count me in Peeps if there is room, my usual cash league has gone belly up. I have a feeling this one will be a donation though, unlike my previous league which the ATO wanted me to declare as regular income.

Lol

If someone can whip up a receipt for the $50 entry fee I will claim it at tax time as a charitable donation.
    DarkKnight
    DarkKnight

Post by DarkKnight Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:27 am

SI you left me off the list.

Probably best to come up with a couple of good options then have a vote.

More than 20 I vote an unlimited league. Weekly prize is good.
    critterjg

Post by critterjg Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:53 am

Sorry for the noob question, but what's the code of the overall group I'll need to be part of?
    Mulvy
    Mulvy

Post by Mulvy Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:56 am

AL wrote:Count me in Peeps if there is room, my usual cash league has gone belly up. I have a feeling this one will be a donation though, unlike my previous league which the ATO wanted me to declare as regular income.

lol!
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:37 pm

critterjg wrote:Sorry for the noob question, but what's the code of the overall group I'll need to be part of?
    It hasn't been set up yet mate.  We have 10 or so in house seeded Leagues every year, and as a part of that is the Overall League which everyone enters if they are in the seeded Leagues.  So the team you enter in a seeded League will be the one you have to enter into this comp to ensure there aren't sniper teams taking the biccies.
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:39 pm

SI
    MTB
    GM
    Beaver
    Big Kev
    mulvy
    Moose
    Trajan
    Pookus
    The Jew with dermatitis
    rhinoceroo
    Welshy
    critterjg
    Pain
    DK
    Random
    DTTragic
    ricsum
    AL
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:40 pm

Sorry about that DK.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:17 am