NRL Fantasy Fanatics

A forum for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Dream Team / Supercoach as well as discussions about other sports, ex Sportal.

    2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 44

    Share
    avatar
    filthridden

    Posts : 3801
    Reputation : 879
    Join date : 2015-09-27

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 44

    Post by filthridden on Mon May 29, 2017 5:36 pm

    @multiple.scoregasms wrote:Some outstanding reserve choices this week lads
    Pick 3 from MWZ Suli Hampton Tualau

    I'm gonna say first three depending on how the dogs line-up.
    avatar
    White Lightning

    Posts : 4698
    Reputation : 689
    Join date : 2015-10-13

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 44

    Post by White Lightning on Mon May 29, 2017 5:37 pm

    @multiple.scoregasms wrote:Some outstanding reserve choices this week lads
    Pick 3 from MWZ Suli Hampton Tualau

    TLT may answer your question. I got Tualau as well & he probably won't be in the 17 as they seem to prefer Fualalo at full strength. Even if Tualau does grab a bench spot I would go the other 3 as he'll only get 20 mins.
    avatar
    multiple.scoregasms

    Posts : 1269
    Reputation : 305
    Join date : 2015-10-29

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 44

    Post by multiple.scoregasms on Mon May 29, 2017 5:43 pm

    Stumped on what to do trades wise
    Was considering Cotric to Tedesco but got all my DPP ties up in centre
    Looking at Brown to JDB who will become my captain unless Brown is cleared to play by Friday morning in which case Fifita is the one to make way
    Any obvious trades I'm missing? Should I just wait out this week and reassess next week?

    Smith McInnes
    Fifita Tolman Graham Tualau
    Gallen Crichton Whitehead Brown Jwal Capewell
    Sj Frawley Hampton Brown
    Cotric Sione Suli Talakai
    RTS Walker Hayne Semi MWZ

    17 trades and 110k
    avatar
    multiple.scoregasms

    Posts : 1269
    Reputation : 305
    Join date : 2015-10-29

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 44

    Post by multiple.scoregasms on Mon May 29, 2017 5:44 pm

    Cheers lads
    Hampton isn't exactly a world beater but he probably has a first grade spot this week and should be good for 15-20 points
    avatar
    Vanish

    Posts : 223
    Reputation : 57
    Join date : 2017-03-29

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 44

    Post by Vanish on Mon May 29, 2017 5:53 pm

    Gotta play aggressive to have a chance at winning from here. Currently rank 27 and 228 points behind the leader.

    My initial trade thoughts are
    Brailey->McInnes and Fifita->Merrin. Brailey has a bit more money to make but I don't have the time to waste and I need those points now. Fifita I was hoping to hold but it looks like I'll need to boost my points this week and could use some more major bye scorers.

    Would leave me with
    McInnes Friend
    Graham McGuire Wallace Yates
    Elliot Merrin Whitehead
    SJ Frawley
    SMat Cotric Suli
    Slater RTS Hayne
    $192K 14 trades

    I'll evaluate during the week of course. Lot of time to think over trades.


    Last edited by Vanish on Mon May 29, 2017 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Simon Templar

    Posts : 993
    Reputation : 368
    Join date : 2016-02-05

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 44

    Post by Simon Templar on Mon May 29, 2017 6:04 pm

    @filthridden wrote:OK the first two trades I looked at are as follows:

    Fifita ---> Brown
    Before I traded:

    Fifita: 53.8
    Brown: 48.8

    After:

    Fifita: 75.5
    Brown: 23.5 + injured indefinitely

    Cotric ---> Leilua

    Before:
    Cotric: 37.7
    Leilua: 41.3

    After:
    Cotric: 39.4
    Leilua: 17.8

    That's my KOD brother! This sort of thing has been happening to the "family" since 2010. Wink
    .
    avatar
    pm888

    Posts : 831
    Reputation : 169
    Join date : 2016-03-01

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 44

    Post by pm888 on Mon May 29, 2017 6:08 pm

    @multiple.scoregasms wrote:Stumped on what to do trades wise
    Was considering Cotric to Tedesco but got all my DPP ties up in centre
    Looking at Brown to JDB who will become my captain unless Brown is cleared to play by Friday morning in which case Fifita is the one to make way
    Any obvious trades I'm missing? Should I just wait out this week and reassess next week?

    Smith McInnes
    Fifita Tolman Graham Tualau
    Gallen Crichton Whitehead Brown Jwal Capewell
    Sj Frawley Hampton Brown
    Cotric Sione Suli Talakai
    RTS Walker Hayne Semi MWZ

    17 trades and 110k

    i would consider cotric to aubs. or you could wait a week and hayne should get dpp and do your cot/tedesco trade then.

    might even cash out talakai preemptively this week if you dont have anything pressing to do. thats 100k you could put to use next week

    avatar
    multiple.scoregasms

    Posts : 1269
    Reputation : 305
    Join date : 2015-10-29

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 44

    Post by multiple.scoregasms on Mon May 29, 2017 6:15 pm

    @pm888 wrote:

    i would consider cotric to aubs. or you could wait a week and hayne should get dpp and do your cot/tedesco trade then.

    might even cash out talakai preemptively this week if you dont have anything pressing to do. thats 100k you could put to use next week


    Don't see Aubbo as a keeper centre and most of his bye usefulness is gone
    Was hoping to keep Talakai in case he ends up getting a spot in a bye round during a Madge reshuffle
    Might just have to wait the week for Hayne or MWZ to get dpp
    avatar
    Archer

    Posts : 4110
    Reputation : 871
    Join date : 2016-01-12

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 44

    Post by Archer on Mon May 29, 2017 6:22 pm

    Is Aitken due back soon?
    avatar
    White Lightning

    Posts : 4698
    Reputation : 689
    Join date : 2015-10-13

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 44

    Post by White Lightning on Mon May 29, 2017 6:23 pm

    I wonder if Tetevano gets dropped this week for costing the Roosters the game. I say this as a L. Mitchell owner haha.
    avatar
    Finch

    Posts : 3001
    Reputation : 382
    Join date : 2016-03-02

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 44

    Post by Finch on Mon May 29, 2017 6:53 pm

    Dylan Edwards getting another run?

    Sweet!!
    avatar
    Chewie

    Posts : 2761
    Reputation : 849
    Join date : 2016-02-02
    Location : Millennium Falcon

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 44

    Post by Chewie on Mon May 29, 2017 7:17 pm

    Klok or Lolohea?
    avatar
    filthridden

    Posts : 3801
    Reputation : 879
    Join date : 2015-09-27

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 44

    Post by filthridden on Mon May 29, 2017 7:21 pm

    @White Lightning wrote:I wonder if Tetevano gets dropped this week for costing the Roosters the game. I say this as a L. Mitchell owner haha.

    Mitchell will run off Tevevano all he can now because he knows he'll pass the ball 100% of the time or never see first grade again.
    avatar
    filthridden

    Posts : 3801
    Reputation : 879
    Join date : 2015-09-27

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 44

    Post by filthridden on Mon May 29, 2017 7:24 pm

    @Chewie wrote:Klok or Lolohea?

    Lolo has a higher ceiling I reckon and his spot seems set in stone.

    DethKlok could be dropped for Vatuvei or Kata at a moment's notice.
    avatar
    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 9519
    Reputation : 1716
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 44

    Post by SI on Mon May 29, 2017 7:26 pm

    @Chewie wrote:Klok or Lolohea?

    Will be interesting to see but assume Lolohea will be named on the bench tomorrow.

    DethKlok looks like a natural born winger, but not sure what you are going to get Fantasy week in week out.
    avatar
    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 9519
    Reputation : 1716
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 44

    Post by SI on Mon May 29, 2017 7:27 pm

    @filthridden wrote:
    @Chewie wrote:Klok or Lolohea?

    Lolo has a higher ceiling I reckon and his spot seems set in stone.

    DethKlok could be dropped for Vatuvei or Kata at a moment's notice.
    Lol great minds.

    avatar
    Milchcow
    Moderator

    Fantasy Fanatics VSDT Overall Group Winner : 2017
    Posts : 5297
    Reputation : 1548
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 44

    Post by Milchcow on Mon May 29, 2017 7:27 pm

    avatar
    Chewie

    Posts : 2761
    Reputation : 849
    Join date : 2016-02-02
    Location : Millennium Falcon

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 44

    Post by Chewie on Mon May 29, 2017 7:32 pm

    thanks for the feedback gents... I'm leaning towards Lolohea because of the extra bye round coverage, not sure how he will go at the tigers.

    just need an extra body for the round, but don't want to splash big $$$
    avatar
    code delta

    Posts : 1046
    Reputation : 332
    Join date : 2016-05-05

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 44

    Post by code delta on Mon May 29, 2017 7:40 pm

    @Vanish wrote:Gotta play aggressive to have a chance at winning from here. Currently rank 27 and 228 points behind the leader.

    My initial trade thoughts are
    Brailey->McInnes and Fifita->Merrin. Brailey has a bit more money to make but I don't have the time to waste and I need those points now. Fifita I was hoping to hold but it looks like I'll need to boost my points this week and could use some more major bye scorers.

    Well done on the ranking.
    Can't see much wrong with the trades. Getting two keepers who will score more over the bye rounds.
    I'd have a strategy to get Fifita back in to your team for round 20. I suspect he will finish the season well.
    avatar
    awanamafia

    Posts : 101
    Reputation : 27
    Join date : 2016-06-17

    Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy thread part 44

    Post by awanamafia on Mon May 29, 2017 8:15 pm

    Anyone interested in Taane Milne? When's Aitken due back?

      Current date/time is Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:35 pm