NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

Welshy are you coming down under ??

Pieman
    Pieman

Welshy are you coming down under ?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Welshy are you coming down under ??

Post by Pieman Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:42 pm

Dip wrote:

1000 adults and 16000 kids probably.

what can I say, its a family friendly environment
    Honeysett
    Honeysett

Welshy are you coming down under ?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Welshy are you coming down under ??

Post by Honeysett Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:53 pm

Pieman wrote:

Plus we don't count two heads as double attendance.
    Dip

Post by Dip Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:27 pm

Pieman wrote:

A Centrelink auditor goes to a house in Newcastle to check on a family tax benefit payment claim.  He gets to the door and knocks and he's a whole lot of kids screaming inside. A little child opens the door and he asked him if he can see his mum. The little kid takes him inside to where his mother is preparing dinner.

The mother says hang on, I'll just try to organise the kids. She then shouts out Jaden I want you in the bath. Jaden you need to do your homework, and Jaden I want you to help your little brother Jaden run the bath.  Jaden I want you to set the table, and Jaden you can unset the dishwasher. Jaden I also need you to make sure that you're dressed before we go up to cricket practice.

The auditor is confused when he sees all the different kids doing different jobs  and asked the lady  how many children she had and what were their names.

The mother replies I have six. Jaden is 4, then there is Jaden he's 6, Jaden who seven, Jaden who is nine, Jaden who's 11, and the oldest is Jaden, and he's 13.

The auditor is confused,  and says that's unusual that they are all called the same name. I can see how it be helpful if you're out in public and you just want them all to come to you but what do you do if you only want one specific child?

That's easy says the mum. I just use their surname.
    No Worries
    No Worries

NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.

Post by No Worries Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:17 am

Pieman wrote:

I buy kids tickets to every league/union game I go to.
    They are fucking 1/3 of the price and all u do is scan ur ticket on the way through the same as everyone else.

Been doing it for like 10 years now.

Welshy are you coming down under ?? - Page 2 Pedo-Bear-Seal-Of-Approval-pedo-bear-18908337-600-600
    Pieman
    Pieman

Post by Pieman Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:45 am

Dip wrote:

A Centrelink auditor goes to a house in Newcastle to check on a family tax benefit payment claim.  He gets to the door and knocks and he's a whole lot of kids screaming inside. A little child opens the door and he asked him if he can see his mum. The little kid takes him inside to where his mother is preparing dinner.

The mother says hang on, I'll just try to organise the kids. She then shouts out Jaden I want you in the bath. Jaden you need to do your homework, and Jaden I want you to help your little brother Jaden run the bath.  Jaden I want you to set the table, and Jaden you can unset the dishwasher. Jaden I also need you to make sure that you're dressed before we go up to cricket practice.

The auditor is confused when he sees all the different kids doing different jobs  and asked the lady  how many children she had and what were their names.

The mother replies I have six. Jaden is 4, then there is Jaden he's 6, Jaden who seven, Jaden who is nine, Jaden who's 11, and the oldest is Jaden, and he's 13.

The auditor is confused,  and says that's unusual that they are all called the same name. I can see how it be helpful if you're out in public and you just want them all to come to you but what do you do if you only want one specific child?

That's easy says the mum. I just use their surname.

haha not bad
    Pieman
    Pieman

Post by Pieman Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:46 am

No Worries wrote:

Welshy are you coming down under ?? - Page 2 Pedo-Bear-Seal-Of-Approval-pedo-bear-18908337-600-600

Yeah it does help when im Luring kids into the footy. Newcastle games are great in particular, because the kids are all asleep by half time, then I can have my way with them then leave early to miss the traffic
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:08 am

Pieman wrote:
    No Worries wrote:

Yeah it does help when im Luring kids into the footy. Newcastle games are great in particular, because the kids are all asleep by half time, then I can have my way with them then leave early to miss the traffic

Lol

Take them with ya, saves going back next week.
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:45 am

Genuinely working on this as a family holiday guys

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 11:11 pm