NRL Fantasy Fanatics

A forum for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Dream Team / Supercoach as well as discussions about other sports, ex Sportal.

    Forum bet (avatars, names etc) thread - aka Record of Welshy's losses

    Share
    avatar
    Archer

    Posts : 4799
    Reputation : 1143
    Join date : 2016-01-12
    Location : I think this displays

    Forum bet (avatars, names etc) thread - aka Record of Welshy's losses

    Post by Archer on Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:43 am

    Post up your forum bets here,

    Eg.
    Whos involved:  SI, a Potato
    What is it about: Last person to post a gif
    Whats the punishment: Winner picks the Avatar for the loser to use for the next two weeks
    Any other conditions: N/A

    or
    Whos involved:  Archer, Welshy
    What is it about: Who's more dreamy, Papa or Friz
    Whats the punishment: Winner picks losers name for 1 week
    Any other conditions: Must be judged by an independent panel of 3 solely on 3 pictures submitted by contestants
    avatar
    Archer

    Posts : 4799
    Reputation : 1143
    Join date : 2016-01-12
    Location : I think this displays

    Re: Forum bet (avatars, names etc) thread - aka Record of Welshy's losses

    Post by Archer on Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:48 am

    Top Fantasy producers after 5 rounds

    Who's Involved: Mulvy, Welshy, Archer, Rhinoceroo
    What's it about: Each person predicts who's going to score the best in the first 5 weeks of fantasy for three different groups of players, ordering 1st through to last.
    Whats the punishment: TBD
    Any other conditions: See predictions below



    Place the players on who will average the most over the first 5 rounds (1/2/3) 1 - highest

    JRey/Watson/Townsend
    Harris/Whitehead/Cordner
    RTS/Edwards/Nofo



    Welshy

    1.JRey 2.Townsend 3.Watson
    1.Whitehead 2.Harris 3.Cordner
    1.Edwards 2.RTS 3.Nofo


    Archer
    1. Whitehead 2. Cordner 3. Harris
    1. RTS 2. Nofo  3.Edwards
    1. JRey 2. Watson 3. Townsend


    Mulvy

    1. Townsend 2. JRey 3. Watson
    1. Edwards 2. Nofo 3. RTS
    1. Harris 2. Whitehead 3. Cordner

    Rhinoceroo
    1. Townsend 2. JRey 3. Watson
    1. Cordner 2. Harris 3. Whitehead
    1. Edwards 2. RTS 3. Nofa
    avatar
    Archer

    Posts : 4799
    Reputation : 1143
    Join date : 2016-01-12
    Location : I think this displays

    Re: Forum bet (avatars, names etc) thread - aka Record of Welshy's losses

    Post by Archer on Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:50 am

    Posting now so people can see i didn't edit any of the details in the previous post
    avatar
    Welshy
    Moderator

    Posts : 12713
    Reputation : 2557
    Join date : 2015-09-16
    Age : 30
    Location : Wales

    Re: Forum bet (avatars, names etc) thread - aka Record of Welshy's losses

    Post by Welshy on Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:51 am

    @Archer wrote:Posting now so people can see i didn't edit any of the details in the previous post

    I edited the format mate
    avatar
    Archer

    Posts : 4799
    Reputation : 1143
    Join date : 2016-01-12
    Location : I think this displays

    Re: Forum bet (avatars, names etc) thread - aka Record of Welshy's losses

    Post by Archer on Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:54 am

    @Welshy wrote:

    I edited the format mate
    :O Mod's can do sneaky edits that don't show up AND i'm against two of them! Good thing i trust you blokes or i'd have to start taking screenshots! Mind throwing Mulvy's up there then please
    avatar
    Welshy
    Moderator

    Posts : 12713
    Reputation : 2557
    Join date : 2015-09-16
    Age : 30
    Location : Wales

    Re: Forum bet (avatars, names etc) thread - aka Record of Welshy's losses

    Post by Welshy on Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:55 am

    @Archer wrote:
    :O Mod's can do sneaky edits that don't show up AND i'm against two of them! Good thing i trust you blokes or i'd have to start taking screenshots! Mind throwing Mulvy's up there then please

    Let me know if you are happy with it all you whiner
    avatar
    Archer

    Posts : 4799
    Reputation : 1143
    Join date : 2016-01-12
    Location : I think this displays

    Re: Forum bet (avatars, names etc) thread - aka Record of Welshy's losses

    Post by Archer on Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:56 am

    @Welshy wrote:

    Let me know if you are happy with it all you whiner
    :RapanaPumped:
    avatar
    Welshy
    Moderator

    Posts : 12713
    Reputation : 2557
    Join date : 2015-09-16
    Age : 30
    Location : Wales

    Re: Forum bet (avatars, names etc) thread - aka Record of Welshy's losses

    Post by Welshy on Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:57 am

    Who's Involved: Welshy, Archer
    What's it about: Who scores more total points over the season.
    Whats the punishment: Offseason Name Change
    Any other conditions: See predictions below

    Welshy - Tedesco
    Archer - :Rapana:
    avatar
    rhinoceroo

    Posts : 2684
    Reputation : 603
    Join date : 2015-09-30

    Re: Forum bet (avatars, names etc) thread - aka Record of Welshy's losses

    Post by rhinoceroo on Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:32 am

    @Archer wrote:Top Fantasy producers after 5 rounds

    Who's Involved: Mulvy, Welshy, Archer, Rhinoceroo
    What's it about: Each person predicts who's going to score the best in the first 5 weeks of fantasy for three different groups of players, ordering 1st through to last.
    Whats the punishment: TBD
    Any other conditions: See predictions below



    Place the players on who will average the most over the first 5 rounds (1/2/3) 1 - highest

    JRey/Watson/Townsend
    Harris/Whitehead/Cordner
    RTS/Edwards/Nofo



    Welshy

    1.JRey 2.Townsend 3.Watson
    1.Whitehead 2.Harris 3.Cordner
    1.Edwards 2.RTS 3.Nofo


    Archer
    1. Whitehead 2. Cordner 3. Harris
    1. RTS 2. Nofo  3.Edwards
    1. JRey 2. Watson 3. Townsend


    Mulvy

    1. Townsend 2. JRey 3. Watson
    1. Edwards 2. Nofo 3. RTS
    1. Harris 2. Whitehead 3. Cordner

    Rhinoceroo
    1. Townsend 2. JRey 3. Watson
    1. Cordner 2. Harris 3. Whitehead
    1. Edwards 2. RTS 3. Nofa

    So... five rounds in and as it's turned out:

    1. Townsend 2. Watson 3. JRey
    1. Harris 2. Whitehead 3. Cordner
    1. Edwards 2. RTS 3. Nofa

    Zero points for correct place, one point for one away, two points for two away. Lowest score wins.

    WELSHY

    1.JRey 2.Townsend 3.Watson = 2+1+1 =4
    1.Whitehead 2.Harris 3.Cordner = 1+1+0 =2
    1.Edwards 2.RTS 3.Nofo = 0+0+0 = 0

    TOTAL = 6

    ARCHER

    1. Whitehead 2. Cordner 3. Harris = 1+1+2 =4
    1. RTS 2. Nofo  3.Edwards = 1+1+2 =4
    1. JRey 2. Watson 3. Townsend = 2+0+2= 4

    TOTAL = 12

    MULVY

    1. Townsend 2. JRey 3. Watson = 0+1+1=2
    1. Edwards 2. Nofo 3. RTS = 0+1+1=2
    1. Harris 2. Whitehead 3. Cordner = 0+0+0=0

    TOTAL = 4

    RHINOCEROO

    1. Townsend 2. JRey 3. Watson = 0+1+1=2
    1. Cordner 2. Harris 3. Whitehead = 2+1+1=4
    1. Edwards 2. RTS 3. Nofa = 0+0+0=0

    TOTAL = 6

    MULVY WINS

    Archer loses, badly.

    Punishment TBC. I suggest it's specified by Mulvy and forfeited by Archer.
    avatar
    Welshy
    Moderator

    Posts : 12713
    Reputation : 2557
    Join date : 2015-09-16
    Age : 30
    Location : Wales

    Re: Forum bet (avatars, names etc) thread - aka Record of Welshy's losses

    Post by Welshy on Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:34 am

    @rhinoceroo wrote:

    So... five rounds in and as it's turned out:

    1. Townsend 2. Watson 3. JRey
    1. Harris 2. Whitehead 3. Cordner
    1. Edwards 2. RTS 3. Nofa

    Zero points for correct place, one point for one away, two points for two away. Lowest score wins.

    WELSHY

    1.JRey 2.Townsend 3.Watson  = 2+1+1 =4
    1.Whitehead 2.Harris 3.Cordner = 1+1+0 =2
    1.Edwards 2.RTS 3.Nofo = 0+0+0 = 0

    TOTAL = 6

    ARCHER

    1. Whitehead 2. Cordner 3. Harris = 1+1+2 =4
    1. RTS 2. Nofo  3.Edwards = 1+1+2 =4
    1. JRey 2. Watson 3. Townsend = 2+0+2= 4

    TOTAL = 12

    MULVY

    1. Townsend 2. JRey 3. Watson = 0+1+1=2
    1. Edwards 2. Nofo 3. RTS = 0+1+1=2
    1. Harris 2. Whitehead 3. Cordner = 0+0+0=0

    TOTAL = 4

    RHINOCEROO

    1. Townsend 2. JRey 3. Watson = 0+1+1=2
    1. Cordner 2. Harris 3. Whitehead = 2+1+1=4
    1. Edwards 2. RTS 3. Nofa = 0+0+0=0

    TOTAL = 6

    MULVY WINS

    Archer loses, badly.

    Punishment TBC. I suggest it's specified by Mulvy and forfeited by Archer.
    If I didn’t win I wanted Archer to lose! Bargain
    avatar
    Krump

    Posts : 3001
    Reputation : 718
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Re: Forum bet (avatars, names etc) thread - aka Record of Welshy's losses

    Post by Krump on Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:42 am

    @Rabbit and I have an avatar bet I think for the finals? I've got smith as I think highest average for the year.
    avatar
    Rabbit

    Posts : 1472
    Reputation : 841
    Join date : 2016-03-15
    Age : 97
    Location : Fishing or golfing somewhere

    Re: Forum bet (avatars, names etc) thread - aka Record of Welshy's losses

    Post by Rabbit on Wed May 09, 2018 9:22 pm

    @Krump wrote:@Rabbit and I have an avatar bet I think for the finals? I've got smith as I think highest average for the year.

    Correct. I know you’re a man of honour. Your team is shit and that is unfortunate, but you seem acceptable as a human.
    avatar
    Krump

    Posts : 3001
    Reputation : 718
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Re: Forum bet (avatars, names etc) thread - aka Record of Welshy's losses

    Post by Krump on Thu May 10, 2018 7:58 am

    @Rabbit wrote:

    Correct. I know you’re a man of honour. Your team is shit and that is unfortunate, but you seem acceptable as a human.
    Peotic words Rabs, they warm my heart Laugh 3
    avatar
    Moose

    Posts : 2198
    Reputation : 1272
    Join date : 2017-05-19

    Re: Forum bet (avatars, names etc) thread - aka Record of Welshy's losses

    Post by Moose on Thu May 10, 2018 4:55 pm

    @Krump wrote:@Rabbit and I have an avatar bet I think for the finals? I've got smith as I think highest average for the year.
    Make sure you spell it out clearly otherwise old Rabbit might get confused on what you are betting on Razz
    avatar
    Krump

    Posts : 3001
    Reputation : 718
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Re: Forum bet (avatars, names etc) thread - aka Record of Welshy's losses

    Post by Krump on Fri May 11, 2018 7:37 am

    @Moose wrote:
    Make sure you spell it out clearly otherwise old Rabbit might get confused on what you are betting on Razz
    pretty safe I think. I didn't try to screw him over

      Current date/time is Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:08 am