NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL Finals Week 3

NRL Finals Week 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: NRL Finals Week 3

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:34 pm

fuck, a week in Sydney seeing Gallen & Ennis' face fucking everywhere, can't wait Rip cowgun Finger
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:40 pm

surmo13 wrote:fuck, a week in Sydney seeing Gallen & Ennis' face fucking everywhere, can't wait Rip cowgun Finger
    Thought you were in Rocky or somewhere?  Or had you allready planned a trip anyway?
    code delta
    code delta

Post by code delta Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:45 pm

surmo13 wrote:fuck, a week in Sydney seeing Gallen & Ennis' face fucking everywhere, can't wait Rip cowgun Finger
    but wait, there's more.You might get a week of Cam and Craig. While I'm not a fan I'd rather Rick, go the green machine.

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:46 pm

iSIs wrote:
    Thought you were in Rocky or somewhere?  Or had you allready planned a trip anyway?

Gladstone, but yeh, I've been making the trip down to Sydney on Grand Final week every year since the EB Games Expo started up on that weekend in 2012.

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:56 pm

code delta wrote:
    but wait, there's more.You might get a week of Cam and Craig. While I'm not a fan I'd rather Rick, go the green machine.

I was on the 'don't really care who wins' wagon before, but i'm jumping on the Storm wagon now purely because i think they've a better chance of beating the Sharks, my only saving grace about the Sharks making it being the possibility of seeing the two i mentioned lying on the ground crying like a baby that just got their toys taken away.

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:01 pm

Milchcow wrote:
    Pass was made to look much worse than it was with Maloney getting tackled as he threw it.

Might have been a touch forward but not as bad as is being made out

But even a "touch forward' is forward is it not?
    Archer
    Archer

Post by Archer Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:20 pm

I was cheering for the cowboys but I'l gladlyl take a rematch with the Sharks if we can get up Tomorrow. Would be a lot of feeling in that final and I'm confident we'd clean them up as long as Hodgo played 80.
    DreadLord
    DreadLord

Post by DreadLord Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:22 pm

Suck it up Sunshine cheer

Go you Sharkies Dance Excited Dance
    No Worries
    No Worries

NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.

Post by No Worries Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:39 pm

Look on the bright side, it's school holidays, you can play your Xbox all day.

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:55 pm

DreadLord wrote:

Suck it up Sunshine cheer

Go you Sharkies Dance Excited Dance

I'll deal, at least i'll have a side to cheer for, I've already suffered through the grand final no-one wanted aka Roosters vs Sea-Eagles, every other grand final day will be a breeze compared to that.
    leaguegod

Post by leaguegod Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:47 am

still love ennis, so cheering on the sharks next week regardless of who wins tonight, would rather raiders, but that's just because i can;t stand the thought of the storm winning another one

hard not to be impressed with cronulla last night, cows were obviously tired but geez the sharks were physically dominant from the 1st minute up untill they had racked up the 26 point lead and clocked off

Maloney and graham targeted hess and it paid dividends all night. Gal played like he does when he plays for australia, ran hard, made his tackles but didn't get in the way of ball players at the key times. Fifita looked un stoppable and guys like bukuya, lewis and prior all made big runs consistently, happy for them and loved the banter from the sharks fans doing the viking clap.
    ryno_
    ryno_

NRL FF Survivor Champion : 2018

Post by ryno_ Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:23 am

leaguegod wrote:still love ennis, so cheering on the sharks next week regardless of who wins tonight, would rather raiders, but that's just because i can;t stand the thought of the storm winning another one

hard not to be impressed with cronulla last night, cows were obviously tired but geez the sharks were physically dominant from the 1st minute up untill they had racked up the 26 point lead and clocked off

Maloney and graham targeted hess and it paid dividends all night. Gal played like he does when he plays for australia, ran hard, made his tackles but didn't get in the way of ball players at the key times. Fifita looked un stoppable and guys like bukuya, lewis and prior all made big runs consistently, happy for them and loved the banter from the sharks fans doing the viking clap.

Prior - 24 tackles, 86m, 10 hitups, 8.6m/h
    Fifita - 24 tackles, 154m, 17 hitups, 9.1m/h
    Graham - 15 tackles, 135m, 14 hitups, 9.6m/h
    Lewis - 22 tackles, 105m, 12 hitups, 8.8m/h
    Gallen - 17 tackles, 144m, 16 hitups, 9m/h
    Bukuya - 25 tackles, 86m, 8 hitups, 10.8m/h
    Heighington - 17 tackles, 72m, 7 hitups, 10.3m/h

Gallen was the 3rd least effective forward from Cronulla and made the 2nd least number of tackles.

Myth.
    leaguegod

Post by leaguegod Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:37 am

lol i was merely commenting that last night gallen was all about doing his job (which the stats you posted prove he did well if anything) and not getting in the way, which has always been his problem, if he sticks to doing his job, the sharks pack is a pretty hard to match, fifita and graham were awesome last night and are quite clearly the sharks most important forwards atm (well Ennis would be #1 but hookers aren't really the same)
    ryno_
    ryno_

Post by ryno_ Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:51 am

You said that Gallen "ran hard" and "made his tackles". The stats show, compared to the rest of the pack, he did neither.
    leaguegod

Post by leaguegod Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:03 am

hate gallen that much that you get all sensitive over that ? lol

9M a hit up is still a solid number, if you think that shows he wasn't running well you are deluded, he didn't miss any tackles and i noticed him bring down lolo with solid tackles a few times, i was giving like 6 sharks forwards a wrap and the biggest wrap for gallen was actually that he didn't stall their attack like he often has lol

jesus ryno, If you're getting ancy over that comment, i can't think to imagine how you'll feel if you see the guy lift the trophy next week

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:20 am

I reckon Prior ran way more than 86m
    ryno_
    ryno_

Post by ryno_ Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:18 pm

leaguegod wrote:hate gallen that much that you get all sensitive over that ? lol

9M a hit up is still a solid number, if you think that shows he wasn't running well you are deluded, he didn't miss any tackles and i noticed him bring down lolo with solid tackles a few times, i was giving like 6 sharks forwards a wrap and the biggest wrap for gallen was actually that he didn't stall their attack like he often has lol

jesus ryno, If you're getting ancy over that comment, i can't think to imagine how you'll feel if you see the guy lift the trophy next week

Im not being sensitive. Im just being correct.

ED: If you want to look further into it...

Prior - 0 tackle breaks
    Fifita - 5tb, 3.4 runs/tb
    Graham - 3tb, 5.3 runs/tb
    Lewis - 7tb, 1.8 runs/tb
    Gallen - 2tb, 9.5 runs/tb
    Bukuya - 4tb, 2.25 runs/tb
    Heighington - 0tb

3rd last again and at a rate nowhere near the other forwards. Hard runner indeed.

Last edited by ryno_ on Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
    ryno_
    ryno_

Post by ryno_ Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:20 pm

Mighty Fishes wrote:I reckon Prior ran way more than 86m

Updated to 97m, 11 hitups, 8.8m/h.

Oz Sport Mad
    Oz Sport Mad

Post by Oz Sport Mad Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:32 pm

Mearcats wrote:Does OSM wanna recant his statement about the cows playing 90 against the Broncs having no effect? @Oz Sports Mad?

Pretty much nailed it.

Said it was being touted as more of an issue than it was and that more of a factor would have been how fresh the Sharks were.

The Cows did look a little off but I think credit needs to go to the Sharks.
    Some of their less likely forwards e.g. Bukuya, Lewis Heighington; plus their outside backs like Leutele and Feki just dominated.

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:38 pm

ryno_ wrote:

Updated to 97m, 11 hitups, 8.8m/h.

Where did you get those stats from? Nrl.com have him for 174m

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:59 am