NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

leaguegod

Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs - Page 23 Empty Re: Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

Post by leaguegod Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:54 am

it was a good performance but i do find it hard to be positive when you still lose because ultimately winning is all that really matters and if we end up following it up with a poor performance next week and are 1-4 (then likely 1-5 after the souths performance) almost beating melbourne means absolutely nothing

but hopefully we can keep performing at that level and pull off a few upsets as the year goes on

Okunbur running straight through smith twice was pretty cool
    No Worries
    No Worries

NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.

Post by No Worries Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:37 am

Dogs were robbed. Should have one to golden point

Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs - Page 23 D3imZT6UcAAIGOg
    leaguegod

Post by leaguegod Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:29 pm

leaguegod wrote:it was a good performance but i do find it hard to be positive when you still lose because ultimately winning is all that really matters and if we end up following it up with a poor performance next week and are 1-4 (then likely 1-5 after the souths performance) almost beating melbourne means absolutely nothing

predictable, probably won't play better all year then we did last week and counts for nothing, should have saved it for either the knights or cowboys in the coming weeks

gonna be quite a few hidings like that this season, feel like when we are full of energy we can still scare a few teams but if we are the slightest bit flat, we can't hold on, we don't have the quality and then when things start going the other way, we just completely collapse

thought meaney still looked dangerous in a well beaten.

Kerrod holland was probably one of our best last week but was very poor the first 3 weeks and absolutely dreadful yesterday. i can't see what we are possibly going to lose not picking morgan harper and just seeing what he can do
    No Worries
    No Worries

Post by No Worries Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:50 pm

Salary cap is so bad we can't sign anyone prior to 2030. Hello DWZ.
    Pieman
    Pieman

Post by Pieman Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:49 pm

and welch for next season
    leaguegod

Post by leaguegod Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:40 pm

3 days ago, i was glass half full thinking maybe we can play some good D again, play well as a group and who knows, maybe win 10-11 games again jsut based on grinding it out

after what those 2 idiots done, who imo should jsut be sacked as soon as possible (the club probably won't, they'll know they'll be playing against them a few weeks later if they do it but standards have to be there) , it just feels like its gonna be the first of a series of blows for the fans. playing a full strength parra first up at bankwest is so clearly going to be blow #2 and a bad one

who thought putting us on the opening game of the season would be a good idea for neutrals anwyays

Crying or Very sad

just re those 2 dickheads, on the football side of things, CHN is such a huge loss, we lack point of difference and he offers that, our points per game well probs drop from around 13.5 to below 12 with him out
    Dip

Post by Dip Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:30 pm

I doubt the NRL will be in any hurry to re-register them as NRL players (especially Okenbor). Not illegal but I doubt too many schools will be rushing out to book an NRL player clinic in a hurry, so definitely detrimental to the game big time.
    No Worries
    No Worries

Post by No Worries Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:48 pm

leaguegod wrote:3 days ago, i was glass half full thinking maybe we can play some good D again, play well as a group and who knows, maybe win 10-11 games again jsut based on grinding it out

after what those 2 idiots done, who imo should jsut be sacked as soon as possible (the club probably won't, they'll know they'll be playing against them a few weeks later if they do it but standards have to be there) , it just feels like its gonna be the first of a series of blows for the fans. playing a full strength parra first up at bankwest is so clearly going to be blow #2 and a bad one

who thought putting us on the opening game of the season would be a good idea for neutrals anwyays

Crying or Very sad

just re those 2 dickheads, on the football side of things, CHN is such a huge loss, we lack point of difference and he offers that, our points per game well probs drop from around 13.5 to below 12 with him out

I see what you did there
    Shanbon
    Shanbon

Post by Shanbon Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:07 pm

Cost the Dogs 2mil, they will sack the players
    leaguegod

Post by leaguegod Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:04 am

so apparently both have 2 separate stories

player a: met girl at school, even confirmed with her that she was at the school on instagram, then met up with her

Player b: met girl at her place of work in afternoon and re-connected on tinder later on, apparently claiming he did not know she was a student of school they attended

Player A is going to be sacked for sure, the insta post online are a fucking terrible look and he need to go

Player B probably gets spared but i'd still be suspending him for a while, i'd be open to him not playing the entire season tbh but i doubt he cops that long
    Ice

Post by Ice Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:33 am

Deadset these blokes a just total deadshits. On what planet do you think it appropriate as an adult, to go into a school for work, and arrange to hook up with a student, regardless of her age or willingness.

And Canterbury, you absolute dullards, how is Port Macquarie not on your list of places you shouldn't send your players. Fucking Gumbies.
    Shanbon
    Shanbon

Post by Shanbon Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:47 pm

Terry Lamb did his best to save the Bulldogs from any more losses, unfourntaly breaking the bublle didnt work and the Bulldogs still have to play this week.

On a serious note WTF is Pay doing, his team selections and changes if true for this week are so stupid. DWZ has been their best player since he switched over, even with all the losses. Why move him to wing. I really hope he gives Wakeman an extended run in the halves soon.
    Pieman
    Pieman

Post by Pieman Mon Jun 08, 2020 7:29 pm

DWZ had his best game of the season from the wing
    Hoppa had his best game of the season at FB

Foran makes a big difference.
    No Worries
    No Worries

Post by No Worries Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:28 am

I know its the mole, but Eddie Jones lol! lol!
    Pieman
    Pieman

Post by Pieman Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:28 am

Lol I dont hate it hey.
    From listening to the matthew johns podcast it sounds like Eddie is a keen league observer and has been for a long time - he did some pretty great things with english rugby too.

It massively out of the box and goes totally against club culture, but why not lol
    leaguegod

Post by leaguegod Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:53 am

my 2 cents on us before i disappear for large chunks again lol

i don't actually think we are big improvers this year. hoping the fresh change maybe gets us a few extra wins in some close games that we lacked last year but realistically, we will still easily lose more then we win.

i think our 2 best signing are the ones not coming till 2022, i think foran is a bigger loss then advertised and while i think both flanagan and allan are good signings, i think they both have a long season ahead of them not playing in spines with established stars.

i think we're in a better position moving forward because i think we're atleast to think we have some pieces who are likely to be part of the team that does go on compete for finals spots in the future but i still think this year is gonna be painful and probably worse for those fans full of optimism on the back of fresh faces.

Hopefully we just win a few extra games, have 1 or 2 big wins that the fans would love (good friday, eels etc) and just hope to see the likes of averilo, antoni and ogden have good years

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:08 am