NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 2 - What's the magic number ?

No Worries
    No Worries

NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.

NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 2  - What's the magic number ? Empty NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 2 - What's the magic number ?

Post by No Worries Tue Jan 31, 2023 10:01 am

Stats, Breakevens and more
    https://footystatistics.com/

2023 Team planner
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/e1ovaxv0tqj6lhz/2023+Team+Planner+v0.1.xlsm/file

Bye chart
    NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 2  - What's the magic number ? Byes10

R2 BEs
    tba

2023 Autofill
    https://www.nrlfantasyfanatics.com/t2068-2023-autofill-league

2023 Community team
    tba

2023 Fantasy Draft
    https://www.nrlfantasyfanatics.com/t2069-nrlff-2023-fantasy-draft-league
    Moanaman
    Moanaman

NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 2  - What's the magic number ? Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 2 - What's the magic number ?

Post by Moanaman Tue Jan 31, 2023 10:32 am

3. Thats the magic number

De La Soul told me so....

EDIT. FURST!
    GarethEllisismyDad
    GarethEllisismyDad

NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 2  - What's the magic number ? Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 2 - What's the magic number ?

Post by GarethEllisismyDad Tue Jan 31, 2023 10:40 am

Feel like I’m in purgatory waiting for these trials to get some more info before selecting anyone

Listening to podcasts watching YouTube but can’t really re do any drafts until there is movement
    Reset My Password!

Post by Reset My Password! Tue Jan 31, 2023 10:45 am

All talk in Tigertown is that Moses and Tigers have kissed and made up and he will sign an absolutely ludicrous 4 year contract worth about 1.4 million per year! Who said we don’t pay overs! It’s supposed to happen Thursday! As. Tigers fan I hope this is wrong! The way he left the club was disgraceful! Shit, let’s get Matto and Aloiai back while we’re at it! No wonder the Dogs pulled out, that is some crazy money. He ain’t Cleary good!

Post by Guest Tue Jan 31, 2023 10:55 am

Reset My Password! wrote:All talk in Tigertown is that Moses and Tigers have kissed and made up and he will sign an absolutely ludicrous 4 year contract worth about 1.4 million per year! Who said we don’t pay overs! It’s supposed to happen Thursday! As. Tigers fan I hope this is wrong! The way he left the club was disgraceful! Shit, let’s get Matto and Aloiai back while we’re at it! No wonder the Dogs pulled out, that is some crazy money. He ain’t Cleary good!

He ain’t Cleary good but in all fairness Tigers aren’t Panthers good either so…..
    rhinoceroo
    rhinoceroo
    Fanatic

Post by rhinoceroo Tue Jan 31, 2023 11:27 am

Reset My Password! wrote:All talk in Tigertown is that Moses and Tigers have kissed and made up and he will sign an absolutely ludicrous 4 year contract worth about 1.4 million per year! Who said we don’t pay overs! It’s supposed to happen Thursday! As. Tigers fan I hope this is wrong! The way he left the club was disgraceful! Shit, let’s get Matto and Aloiai back while we’re at it! No wonder the Dogs pulled out, that is some crazy money. He ain’t Cleary good!

Huge vote of confidence in Doueihi and Brooks. The race for ninth starts here 👍
    No Worries
    No Worries

Post by No Worries Tue Jan 31, 2023 11:39 am

Brooks to Knights rumours to resurace in 3 ................. 2...............

Post by Guest Tue Jan 31, 2023 11:48 am

rhinoceroo wrote:

Huge vote of confidence in Doueihi and Brooks. The race for ninth starts here 👍

Think that ship has long already sailed buddy, Brooks has already openly admitted to trying to bring his mate back for a reunion. With Doohickey reportedly asking for $900k, 1.4m for Moses would be a steal.
    mintotheimmortal
    mintotheimmortal

Post by mintotheimmortal Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:18 pm

https://rugbyleaguewriters.com/nrl-2023/nrl-2023-introducing-the-possible-bulldogs-fullback-hayze-perham/

Nice article on Hayze Perham for anyone interested.
    mintotheimmortal
    mintotheimmortal

Post by mintotheimmortal Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:27 pm

For people who go the gun/cow approach what is your target amount of genuine guns to start with?

No Worries
    No Worries

Post by No Worries Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:40 pm

Anyone going to the WCC ?
    Bethany_B
    Bethany_B

Post by Bethany_B Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:42 pm

mintotheimmortal wrote:For people who go the gun/cow approach what is your target amount of genuine guns to start with?

Depends on your definition of genuine guns, but my current draft has four (Cleary, Murray, Robson, Holmes) plus four subguns (Cheese, Clark, Horsburgh, SJ). It's important to not go too heavy on guns and cows as having at least a few mids (Boyd, Hopgood, Storm + Panthers edges etc.) means you can more easily jump on the cheapie that starts killing it without having to sell a gun early.

In 2022 I got the balance wrong and started with 7 players over 650k and not a single one between 350-650k so I had no room to move around without trading guns.
    The Dolphin Conspiracies
    The Dolphin Conspiracies

Post by The Dolphin Conspiracies Tue Jan 31, 2023 1:04 pm

https://twitter.com/ronstradamus1/status/1619947592091312128
    mattnz
    mattnz
    Fanatic

Post by mattnz Tue Jan 31, 2023 1:18 pm

Under the new Salary cap, $1.4M is like the old $1.2M

Post by Guest Tue Jan 31, 2023 1:36 pm

It has been confirmed that Mattersons request to have his 3 game suspension overturned in favour of a fine has been denied. You’ve all been formally invited to a 3 week party at the Carty residence as a result of this news.
    manlybeaver
    manlybeaver

Post by manlybeaver Tue Jan 31, 2023 2:02 pm

mintotheimmortal wrote:For people who go the gun/cow approach what is your target amount of genuine guns to start with?

Current team what's top heavy has 5 but will probably even with t out more since I see some money making problems

Clark
    Yeo murray cotter
    Fifita Bateman
    Hastings boyd
    Talau alamonti
    Tmm perham gennings

Cheese hopgood katao illias
    4 x nuffie

My mids and 2rf are my guns

Post by Guest Tue Jan 31, 2023 2:39 pm

I’m not sure if my squad qualifies as a gun/cow approach but if you accept a gun as someone who avg over 50 last season I have 5, if a cow could be considered sub $300k I have 6.

Thanks for the Perham link too buddy, he’s one of my sub $300k cows.
    The Dolphin Conspiracies
    The Dolphin Conspiracies

Post by The Dolphin Conspiracies Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:04 pm

Genderbender wrote:It has been confirmed that Mattersons request to have his 3 game suspension overturned in favour of a fine has been denied. You’ve all been formally invited to a 3 week party at the Carty residence as a result of this news.

Reserve grade parties are not that much fun Bender. Carty is not 1st grade material any more
    The Dolphin Conspiracies
    The Dolphin Conspiracies

Post by The Dolphin Conspiracies Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:06 pm

manlybeaver wrote:

Current team what's top heavy has 5 but will probably even with t out more since I see some money making problems

Clark
    Yeo murray cotter
    Fifita Bateman
    Hastings boyd
    Talau alamonti
    Tmm perham gennings

Cheese hopgood katao illias
    4 x nuffie

My mids and 2rf are my guns

Which WFB and CTR nuffies are you going to put into your 18-21. Most of them are already in your starting side. You are gonna get burned when they have a bye. No real HOK cover either if BOYD is in your 1-13

Post by Guest Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:10 pm

The Dolphin Conspiracies wrote:

Reserve grade parties are not that much fun Bender. Carty is not 1st grade material any more

But I’ve already gone and got the dress!

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:51 am