NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL Supercoach 2022

Clack Bocks
    Clack Bocks

NRL Supercoach 2022 - Page 8 Empty Re: NRL Supercoach 2022

Post by Clack Bocks Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:39 am

The Titans have the Knights and the warriors next so I have fermor and brimson to capitalise. Maybe king to fermor?
    easytiger
    easytiger

NRL FF Survivor Champion : 2022

Post by easytiger Thu Aug 25, 2022 3:00 pm

Thanks Hannah,

Pretty stoked to have made the finals against some great opposition (especially with this being my Rookie season).

I'm still on a learning curve with SC, but here's what I'd probably do FWIW;

Assuming you probably aren't ideally going to play Suaalii against the Storm or Rabbitohs, I'd trade him out (should give you ~$600k).
    I'd probably go that way over King (as he essentially provides you some cover across FRF & 2RF for next week).

I'd shift Tracey into the CTW, and bring in Brimson v Knights, Warriors.
    That would leave you a trade left for any missing gun next week.

Or a simpler trade could be Mam -> DCE vs Raiders/Bulldogs - he has 3 tonnes this year already and I suspect will be leading from the front in trying to salvage a bit of pride out of the last two games.
    I probably like the Brimson trade more though
    Hannah2
    Hannah2

Post by Hannah2 Thu Aug 25, 2022 3:25 pm

easytiger wrote:Thanks Hannah,

Pretty stoked to have made the finals against some great opposition (especially with this being my Rookie season).

I'm still on a learning curve with SC, but here's what I'd probably do FWIW;

Assuming you probably aren't ideally going to play Suaalii against the Storm or Rabbitohs, I'd trade him out (should give you ~$600k).
    I'd probably go that way over King (as he essentially provides you some cover across FRF & 2RF for next week).

I'd shift Tracey into the CTW, and bring in Brimson v Knights, Warriors.
    That would leave you a trade left for any missing gun next week.

Or a simpler trade could be Mam -> DCE vs Raiders/Bulldogs - he has 3 tonnes this year already and I suspect will be leading from the front in trying to salvage a bit of pride out of the last two games.
    I probably like the Brimson trade more though

Thanks, I like this Brimson idea. I've been considering Dylan Brown, but he plays very early in the round and would take my last two trades. The Brimson option is safer.
    Hannah2
    Hannah2

Post by Hannah2 Thu Aug 25, 2022 3:26 pm

Clack Bocks wrote:The Titans have the Knights and the warriors next so I have fermor and brimson to capitalise. Maybe king to fermor?

Thanks, a Titans sounds like a good idea.
    easytiger
    easytiger

Post by easytiger Thu Aug 25, 2022 7:21 pm

Hannah2 wrote:

Thanks, I like this Brimson idea. I've been considering Dylan Brown, but he plays very early in the round and would take my last two trades. The Brimson option is safer.

I like Dylan Brown as well - could be good for a 100+ this week against the Broncos edge defense. Might have a tough one against the Storm next week.
    If Capewell is out and you think Hoskings might get this week and the next week then it's a good cash-out pairing.

If it was just this week I'd probably go Brown, but with two weeks I'd still be leaning towards Brimson.
    Both options seem pretty sound.
    easytiger
    easytiger

Post by easytiger Mon Aug 29, 2022 1:17 pm

Congrats to @Pacey's Best on winning the Grand final of the NRL FF1 super coach league.

I thought I might've had it at halftime in the Titans game, but it wasn't to be - you were too good across the park.

Thanks to all for the advice/thoughts across the year, it's been fun doing SC for the first time and looking forward to next year rolling around
    Pacey's Best
    Pacey's Best

Fantasy Fanatics VSDT Overall Group Winner : 2016

Post by Pacey's Best Mon Aug 29, 2022 3:43 pm

easytiger wrote:Congrats to @Pacey's Best on winning the Grand final of the NRL FF1 super coach league.

I thought I might've had it at halftime in the Titans game, but it wasn't to be - you were too good across the park.

Thanks to all for the advice/thoughts across the year, it's been fun doing SC for the first time and looking forward to next year rolling around

Thanks mate. It was good to get the win but was unbelievably lucky that David Fifita got the early exit. Great effort by you, being your first year and look forward to seeing you next year.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:28 pm