NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

#illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople

Chewie
    Chewie
    Fanatic

#illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople - Page 23 Empty Re: #illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople

Post by Chewie Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:17 am

my tv broke wrote:Thread now deemed the general party thread. Six can minimum.

bounce

#illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople - Page 23 Tenor
    Chewie
    Chewie
    Fanatic

#illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople - Page 23 Empty Re: #illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople

Post by Chewie Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:15 pm

#illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople - Page 23 Giphy
    Chewie
    Chewie
    Fanatic

Post by Chewie Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:16 pm

#illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople - Page 23 Giphy
    Chewie
    Chewie
    Fanatic

Post by Chewie Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:17 pm

my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by my tv broke Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:32 am

He didn't in any way demand selection playing for Souths Logan yesterday.

I had a dream last night I saw him in the park near my house at 9pm in full Broncos gear with a footy. Went up to him and asked "so whats going on mate, you making it back into the Broncos side?", and he said "nah mate, i'm done". lol!

Not the kind of milf dreams you'd normally expect.
    Oz Sport Mad
    Oz Sport Mad

Post by Oz Sport Mad Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:14 am

my tv broke wrote:He didn't in any way demand selection playing for Souths Logan yesterday.

I had a dream last night I saw him in the park near my house at 9pm in full Broncos gear with a footy. Went up to him and asked "so whats going on mate, you making it back into the Broncos side?", and he said "nah mate, i'm done". lol!

Not the kind of milf dreams you'd normally expect.

Well I guess that completely depends on what happened after he said that.....

Deadset, the Milf will walk back into the team in 4 weeks time - in fact, we probably beat the Panthers if he was in the team.

The break is purely for his confidence and regardless of how he actually performs in Q Cup, the fanfare around his return will be enough to build back that confidence.
    Snatchpato
    Snatchpato

Post by Snatchpato Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:21 pm

Here for the TPJ shots
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by my tv broke Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:14 am

MILF PARTY IS BACK ON
    robelgordo
    robelgordo
    Fanatic

Post by robelgordo Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:24 am

Damn, don't think there's any way I could've held him given I had 17 last week, but going to miss his scrappy 50s and last couple of price rises (before he is dropped again in 2-3 weeks)
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:34 am

I'd say Dearden isn't getting back in now that he's signed elsewhere. But I have burnt so many trades I am not sure getting Milf back in is worth it.

I guess if he can get a 55 average going you could have him in your team for the byes, and if you end up not being able to trade hum out again, he'll be serviceable to play in your 17.

But as seemingly is always the case, my trades will have to be spent on what positions i am short in, rather than what players I want in my team
    easytiger
    easytiger

NRL FF Survivor Champion : 2022

Post by easytiger Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:51 am

I count 7 teams still with Milf out of the 45 in the #illridewithmilf league

I agree on Dearden.
    He doesn't look like an absolute must in the position, so I don't really see much benefit to the Broncos to run him for the sake of building his experience levels.

Maybe it's Albert Kelly time Laughing
    Chewie
    Chewie
    Fanatic

Post by Chewie Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:53 am

#illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople - Page 23 Tenor
    Chewie
    Chewie
    Fanatic

Post by Chewie Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:20 am

ytsb
    ytsb

Post by ytsb Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:30 pm

Welcome back Milf. I don't give a flying fuck that I traded him out 2 weeks ago. Milf is love, Milf is life
    Jack Torrance
    Jack Torrance

Post by Jack Torrance Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:15 pm

Teeth Eater
    Teeth Eater

Post by Teeth Eater Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:36 pm

The grin on my face as I viewed those articles on NRL.com prior to team lists today. Sexy news. Bit nervous that word is this Gamble kid has a big boot on him and could steal a lot of the KM from Milf, but happy to see what impact he can make on his BE, if nothing else. All eyes on the mighty Broncos this week.

Honeysett
    Honeysett

Post by Honeysett Wed Apr 28, 2021 2:17 am

Never doubted he'd be back!
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Wed Apr 28, 2021 8:18 am

What a stroke of genius having other fires to put out turned out to be.
    Oz Sport Mad
    Oz Sport Mad

Post by Oz Sport Mad Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:09 am

I wish I could afford Milf this week but as with most others, have too many other fires to put out.

For what it's worth I think the Broncos upset the Titans this week and I'm predicting the Prodigal Milf may even ton up.
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by my tv broke Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:02 am

Bring out your milfs

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:50 pm