NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

#illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople

my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

#illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople Empty #illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople

Post by my tv broke Wed Mar 10, 2021 1:57 pm

If you are starting with Milford, join up to the open Milford owners league, and share in the highs and lows of what is possibly a pretty silly decision

Code: C2WE3FD7

Anthony Milford, what's in a name? Five Reasons to start with Milf:

- Ant (anth) - Ants typically lift up to 20 time their body weight, basically what Milford did a couple of years ago where he was playing half, five eighth, and fullback all at the same time. He'll put the team on his back once more.

- Toe (to) - I dunno, Staggs has a thing for toes and Milford has presumably moved to the right hand side to be closer to dat action

- Knee (ny) - His bung knee is all good for 2021. But are his hammies?

- Milf (milf) - Six young hookers is all well and good but do they know what they are doing? Milf.. been there, done that, still hot

- ford (ford) - Hmmm not really a car guy but these once were great vehicles are making a resurgence (are they?), and so is Milf (is he?)

Five reasons not to start with Milf:

- Broncos will win the spoon
    - His hammies are bung
    - He can't tackle
    - Broncos will win the spoon
    - Probably just don't do it
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

#illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople Empty Re: #illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople

Post by RandomSil Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:10 pm

In so I cant ditch him now.
    Mulvy
    Mulvy

#illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople Empty Re: #illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople

Post by Mulvy Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:17 pm

I managed to shoe horn Milf in there next to Turpin by downgrading Avo and Moylan/Hoy to Simonnson and Milf. Don't quite even know how Avo and Moylan/Hoy got in there given they were in none of my drafts prior to 4pm yesterday. Also means I can shift Croker to NPRs. I quite like it.
    Mulvy
    Mulvy

Post by Mulvy Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:18 pm

Also:

#illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople Z
    ytsb
    ytsb

Post by ytsb Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:36 pm

I just watched some milf 2019 highlights and captained him
    Chewie
    Chewie
    Fanatic

Post by Chewie Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:39 pm

I'm in! bounce
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by my tv broke Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:40 pm

Few scotches may be consumed in here late Friday night.
    Mulvy
    Mulvy

Post by Mulvy Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:42 pm

Get used to it lads/lasses!

#illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQCipDQWty_JDF9vJSUuSgOZejvGMfhJIfruw&usqp=CAU
    Mulvy
    Mulvy

Post by Mulvy Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:44 pm

#illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSNQf8WhBxJj-tqb_RGAnnHn2iiLct_uwsG1Q&usqp=CAU

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:45 pm

As a young impressionable man I went to a Carty party and it paid off, no vaccinations required

The following year I lay on a bed of cash printed by James Maloney while I Barberqued alone

How did i end up here?

Where do I get my cult membership card and will the photo be colour/water proof

I hope this isn’t anything like a capewell modelling shoot

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:51 pm

ytsb wrote:I just watched some milf 2019 highlights and captained him

Guess I was watching some different milf 2019 highlights, just searched the same thing and none of them were wearing a broncos jersey, err anything really.

Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:52 pm

I was waivering but this enough to put me over the edge and grab him.
    ytsb
    ytsb

Post by ytsb Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:52 pm

If you're knowingly walking straight in to a trap can it even be considered a trap?

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:54 pm

MTB as the unofficial Anthony Milford supporters club chairman it is your duty to contact him and get his endorsement.
    I am sure our good milf vibes will push him to greatness knowing he is backed by such fine humans degenerates on this forum

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:55 pm

ytsb wrote:If you're knowingly walking straight in to a trap can it even be considered a trap?

Depends on if the Adam’s apple is noticeable on the trap
    Sometimes it’s easier to close your eyes and put your trust in others
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:56 pm

ytsb wrote:I just watched some milf 2019 highlights and captained him

Just googled Milf highlights.

IT team at work may want to investigate my browsing history now
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:57 pm

If I join this league, and find some non Milfers in there come round 1, I shall be most disappointed.
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by my tv broke Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:58 pm

The fella sure does have a highlight reel for someone so maligned in his tenure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3Ob7hgaTyA&t=84s

Bring back Jack Reed
    Jack Torrance
    Jack Torrance

Post by Jack Torrance Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:21 pm

Joined. Rolling with the Milf 💪

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:27 pm

my tv broke wrote:The fella sure does have a highlight reel for someone so maligned in his tenure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3Ob7hgaTyA&t=84s

Bring back Jack Reed

Perhaps he needed the calming influence of a Reed or a Maranta when he was younger, but now he has reached his final form
    Like every good montage 2020 was his low point which was a way to shed his non believers

Behold the one true MilfGOD

Say after me

Our MilfGod, who art in Brisbane,
    Tackle breaks be thy Name,
    thy fantasy points will come,
    thy won't be done,
    Until break even leaves earth and hits heaven

#illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople Milf11

Last edited by Boozecluez on Wed Mar 10, 2021 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:59 pm