NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

Survivor Thread 4 - Final Days - Jele Fanatic Survivor Champion 2020

standard-issue
    standard-issue

Survivor Thread 4 - Final Days - Jele Fanatic Survivor Champion 2020 - Page 8 Empty Re: Survivor Thread 4 - Final Days - Jele Fanatic Survivor Champion 2020

Post by standard-issue Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:41 pm

WT Winfield wrote:What the fuck? Who are the 3 sore losers?

Mattnz
    Falconsloth
    Chucky
    Teeth
    Welshy
    Jumping Marlin
    MS
    SI
    Mulvy

Everyone's active and most, if not all, submitted a finals fantasy team. DQ's in order imo.

Or is the deadline tonight? Feels like it's been 2 weeks with only 2 left.

My one Survivor strategy that has remained a constant has always been to get my vote or challenge picks to B/L as late as possible.  Why you ask?  Is it to avoid the potential for discussion?  Is it to decrease the chances that I will change my mind?  Could I not even make up my mind till the last minute?

None of the above.  It's because B/L up till a year or two ago had a history of being the worst Forum member to open PM's and register for Leagues and also then subsequently join said Leagues.  The further into this Comp the later I have left it, and the more I have enjoyed doing so Very Happy   To the point of actually telling B/L that I was setting alarms to get in just in time because of that.  Although I may have actually missed tonight's cut off with Daylight Savings  Embarassed

Kent  Very Happy
    Jele
    Jele

NFL Fantasy L1 Champion : 2019
    NRL FF Survivor Champion : 2020

Survivor Thread 4 - Final Days - Jele Fanatic Survivor Champion 2020 - Page 8 Empty Re: Survivor Thread 4 - Final Days - Jele Fanatic Survivor Champion 2020

Post by Jele Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:48 pm

standard-issue wrote:

My one Survivor strategy that has remained a constant has always been to get my vote or challenge picks to B/L as late as possible.  Why you ask?  Is it to avoid the potential for discussion?  Is it to decrease the chances that I will change my mind?  Could I not even make up my mind till the last minute?

None of the above.  It's because B/L up till a year or two ago had a history of being the worst Forum member to open PM's and register for Leagues and also then subsequently join said Leagues.  The further into this Comp the later I have left it, and the more I have enjoyed doing so Very Happy   To the point of actually telling B/L that I was setting alarms to get in just in time because of that.  Although I may have actually missed tonight's cut off with Daylight Savings  Embarassed

Kent  Very Happy

cheer will need to check with Filth whether it’s too late to change my vote for forum soft cock...
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:52 pm

jelejasof wrote:
    standard-issue wrote:

Kent  Very Happy

cheer will need to check with Filth whether it’s too late to change my vote for forum soft cock...

You may also remember that I once referred to another poster on here who was upsetting me as a Silly Billy. With an exclamation mark to boot!
    WT Winfield
    WT Winfield

Post by WT Winfield Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:58 pm

standard-issue wrote:

Kent  Very Happy

Haha. I started to get the feeling you were one of those dragging it out after crossing a few off Laughing

FalconSloth gotta be another Suspect

Turns out I jumped the gun on the deadline anyway. Must be right about now?
    Chucky
    Chucky

Post by Chucky Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:05 pm

Survivor Thread 4 - Final Days - Jele Fanatic Survivor Champion 2020 - Page 8 Giphy
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:07 pm

standard-issue wrote:

Kent  Very Happy

Wait.......and you didn't want to stay around to do some backstabbing?
    Chucky
    Chucky

Post by Chucky Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:07 pm

Survivor Thread 4 - Final Days - Jele Fanatic Survivor Champion 2020 - Page 8 Giphy
    Chucky
    Chucky

Post by Chucky Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:08 pm

wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:10 pm

win or lose....

Survivor Thread 4 - Final Days - Jele Fanatic Survivor Champion 2020 - Page 8 Tumblr_liebpzbCOv1qdkf2k
    Chucky
    Chucky

Post by Chucky Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:10 pm

Jele
    Jele

Post by Jele Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:11 pm

Where’s Teeth? Chucky making a late play for best GIFs award...
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:11 pm

wolfking wrote:
    standard-issue wrote:

Kent  Very Happy

Wait.......and you didn't want to stay around to do some backstabbing?

I would have if B/L was a contestant!
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:13 pm

standard-issue wrote:

I would have if B/L was a contestant!

Survivor Thread 4 - Final Days - Jele Fanatic Survivor Champion 2020 - Page 8 UnsteadyOrdinaryCalf-size_restricted
    Jele
    Jele

Post by Jele Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:14 pm

B/L has run off with the loot...

Chucky
    Chucky

Post by Chucky Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:15 pm

Last edited by Chucky on Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Stew
    Stew

Post by Stew Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:15 pm

Stew would just like to remind everyone that he didn’t receive a single vote throughout the entire competition.
    B/L
    B/L

Post by B/L Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:16 pm

Oh fuck off. Daylight savings started last night. Still 720 in Queensland Kent's. See you in 40 minutes I have to fill me stomach.
    B/L
    B/L

Post by B/L Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:16 pm

I was saying fuck off to day light savings btw. Not all you Kent's.
    Chucky
    Chucky

Post by Chucky Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:18 pm

B/L wrote:Oh fuck off. Daylight savings started last night. Still 720 in Queensland Kent's. See you in 40 minutes I have to fill me stomach.
    Jele
    Jele

Post by Jele Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:18 pm

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 10:43 pm