NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

Survivor Thread 4 - Final Days - Jele Fanatic Survivor Champion 2020

Mulvy
    Mulvy

Survivor Thread 4 - Final Days - Jele Fanatic Survivor Champion 2020 - Page 15 Empty Re: Survivor Thread 4 - Final Days - Jele Fanatic Survivor Champion 2020

Post by Mulvy Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:16 pm

multiple.scoregasms wrote:

I always have a shit start to the year, you are in the clear

#badstarts

Survivor Thread 4 - Final Days - Jele Fanatic Survivor Champion 2020 - Page 15 DDVp
    Chucky
    Chucky

Survivor Thread 4 - Final Days - Jele Fanatic Survivor Champion 2020 - Page 15 Empty Re: Survivor Thread 4 - Final Days - Jele Fanatic Survivor Champion 2020

Post by Chucky Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:36 pm

Woohoo.
    MS is my first victim.
    Bring it on.

Disregard, that’s a different league.
    I’ll see myself out.
    Teeth Eater
    Teeth Eater

Post by Teeth Eater Thu Mar 11, 2021 11:25 pm

Wondering if we could get a face to names type of this going for this thread, and if a moderator could somehow put it at the start of the thread or something sexy and fancy like that?

Just looking at the draw, a few seem obvious;

You've gotta be made of Molo - Mulvy
    Subgun PODs - Mattnz
    Parrageoffa Eels - Teeth Eater
    Konrad’s Hurrellcanes - Falconsloth
    The Lock Hess Monster - Wolfking
    Bunny boy brothers - Rabbits21
    Fantasy Fanatic RandomSil - RandomSil
    Thats Why I'm Mouth - B/L
    Holmes Alone - Sajjos
    The Shelby Sensations - Welshy
    Pretty Pretty Pretty Good - DarkKnight
    Bundah Boys - Jele
    The Beagles - Chucky

And I think I know another couple of chaps from drafts n' stuff, but I do have the memory of a troutsalmon. It'd be cool to have all teams and usernames known.

I see I'm up against ex-tribemate Mattnz in R1, which seems a bit sad. But, let us dance.

Survivor Thread 4 - Final Days - Jele Fanatic Survivor Champion 2020 - Page 15 Giphy

Last edited by Teeth Eater on Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:56 am; edited 2 times in total
    Chucky
    Chucky

Post by Chucky Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:43 am

Chucky - The Beagles
    Teeth Eater
    Teeth Eater

Post by Teeth Eater Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:55 am

Chucky wrote:Chucky - The Beagles

Tops, I edited my above post, for what it's worth.
    No Worries
    No Worries

NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.

Post by No Worries Fri Mar 12, 2021 10:11 am

Not surprisingly I have everybodies face to name
    Teeth Eater
    Teeth Eater

Post by Teeth Eater Thu Jul 01, 2021 11:41 pm

Never thought to mention here, but assuming we have a few Survivor TV show fans in this thread, just a heads up if you didn't know, that there are NZ and South African series of Survivor on 10play catch up TV. I've seen the two NZ series and they were both very enjoyable (I guess some of you guys probably saw them live, on prime time TV?) but the first South African series I'm just finishing watching (S7) is epic. Very awesome series of Survivor and there's S8 also to come up next, as well as S9 which must be live at the moment as episodes are dropping weekly.

Pretty heavenly gear if you enjoy the spectacle.

sajjos
    sajjos

Post by sajjos Fri Jul 02, 2021 6:18 am

Not a survivor fan. I just came to see why this thread is active again 🤣
    Teeth Eater
    Teeth Eater

Post by Teeth Eater Fri Jul 02, 2021 4:18 pm

sajjos wrote:Not a survivor fan. I just came to see why this thread is active again 🤣

Survivor Thread 4 - Final Days - Jele Fanatic Survivor Champion 2020 - Page 15 Giphy
    FalconSloth
    FalconSloth

Post by FalconSloth Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:18 pm

The survivor fantasy league final is 9th vs 10th in overall points between Jele and I who have just outlucked our way to the final 2.

On that note I will be hosting NRLFF Survivor Season 2 next year. Registrations will open about a month before the start of the season so make sure you don't miss it.
    B/L
    B/L

Post by B/L Mon Aug 30, 2021 1:47 pm

Jele is the survivor goat.

Good work FS.

I'll be in.
    B/L
    B/L

Post by B/L Mon Aug 30, 2021 1:49 pm

What's everyone's thoughts on this season.

I have found it reasonably interesting. Lot more blindsided etc but there has only been a few people playing the game and the rest just along for the ride.

It makes you wonder how people like Cara get casted.

Hayleigh is a shoe in to win.

George is great but he will fall on his sword sooner or later.
    Jele
    Jele

NFL Fantasy L1 Champion : 2019
    NRL FF Survivor Champion : 2020

Post by Jele Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:33 pm

FalconSloth wrote:The survivor fantasy league final is 9th vs 10th in overall points between Jele and I who have just outlucked our way to the final 2.

On that note I will be hosting NRLFF Survivor Season 2 next year. Registrations will open about a month before the start of the season so make sure you don't miss it.

cheers FS and good luck this week.  Quick look at matchups and its anyone's game.  Hopefully my two trades left will be this year's equivalent of an immunity idol and I can go back-to-back (sort of...).
    B/L
    B/L

Post by B/L Mon Aug 30, 2021 9:56 pm

That save scroll tonight was a load of tripe. Shit idea and shit execution. 

I've seen enough of cara. Honestly the worst survivor I've ever seen.

Accidently votes someone out early in the piece then uses an idol tonight for herself when there was never a chance she was getting votes.
    No Worries
    No Worries

Post by No Worries Tue Aug 31, 2021 9:02 am

George has played too good a game to last till the end. Nobody will want to sit infront of a jury against him which as you say makes the games Hayley's. Wai will go all the way, because she's done nothing, less than Cara. Her big move was to the well to get water.

The urns are shit but I think they're finished. They are down a peron because Chelsea left so now that the save has been found they aren't needed.
    Teeth Eater
    Teeth Eater

Post by Teeth Eater Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:33 pm

Jele wrote:

cheers FS and good luck this week.  Quick look at matchups and its anyone's game.  Hopefully my two trades left will be this year's equivalent of an immunity idol and I can go back-to-back (sort of...).

Wow mate, that'd be impressive, to win the season proper last year, and then take out the comp this year. Good luck, fellas.

As for this season of Survivor-

Yes, Cara is a lucky, lucky player to have aligned with George, but she is rubbish.

But, not as rubbish as Wai. Man I want to see her voted out just for being absolutely pointless.

The other one I really dislike is Dani. In her head she's the greatest Survivor player ever, but she's terrible. She has terrible ideas that never pay off and she just gets constantly ignored/discarded/disregarded and you can still see in her head the thinks she's awesome.

I possibly want George to win because the moment I hear the lasses talking about strong independent women and a woman must win it just for the sake of a female winning it, I start to get irritated. Happy for the best player to win, and in this instance, I'd be happy for either George or Hayley to win. Hayley looked like a GOAT player before her vote out and has kind of muddled along since her return, but she's still there and a smart player. Her and George are good players. Man it's amazing what a carefree and shameless liar George is, though. lol.

I have not minded Flick's buttocks throughout the series either, as an aside.

And yeah, agree the urns were a shit idea. Aussie Survivor does stuff like that, though. I found it really weird and pointless when that dude and then Hayley got sent to Redemption Island and then straight away the two of them battled to get back in the game. Just random and really pretty silly. At least play it out for a few weeks, which has worked well in other Survivor series.

Dudes, you ever watch the NZ and South Africa series on 10play catch up TV? Highly recommended, particularly the SA series previous to the current one. Absolutely epic series and one of my all-time favourite Survivor series. But they're all solid.
    B/L
    B/L

Post by B/L Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:23 pm

I should get around to watching the SA series but just don't have the time.

Hayley has it in the bag, imagine she picks George off tomorrow then wins the rest of the challenges and probably takes wai to final two who will.be another beyden and get 0 votes in the finale.
    No Worries
    No Worries

Post by No Worries Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:07 am

I'm watching my first NZ series - not sure if it is 1 or 2 but they are so less ruthless and they have fucked up the challenges pitting guys against girls in a rip them off a pole challenge because the numbers have dwindled when the challenge should have been held earlier in the season when it should have been girl V girl etc. They actually forfiet the challenge it's that bad. Would not recommend.
    Teeth Eater
    Teeth Eater

Post by Teeth Eater Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:06 pm

No Worries wrote:I'm watching my first NZ series - not sure if it is 1 or 2 but they are so less ruthless and they have fucked up the challenges pitting guys against girls in a rip them off a pole challenge because the numbers have dwindled when the challenge should have been held earlier in the season when it should have been girl V girl etc. They actually forfiet the challenge it's that bad. Would not recommend.

lol. I have the memory of a scrambled egg and don't exactly recall that (I have watched another NZ series, three SA and one Aussie series since that one, so I'll forgive myself).

But yeah, I think I remember the NZ ones being more mellow and nice and friendlier, whereas the SA ones are much more blunt, straight-forward and at times ruthless.
    DarkKnight
    DarkKnight

Post by DarkKnight Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:15 am

I have seen most of the US, Aus and SA seasons.

I really want to see an all stars season of the best players from all three countries. That would be bloody epic.

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 4:50 am