NRL Fantasy Fanatics

A forum for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Dream Team / Supercoach as well as discussions about other sports, ex Sportal.

    Forum wishlist

    Share

    Bren
    Moderator

    Posts : 6881
    Reputation : 907
    Join date : 2015-09-17

    Re: Forum wishlist

    Post by Bren on Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:21 pm

    thehench wrote:
    Adam Blair wrote:Forum wishlist - For Hench not to come onto this forum and carry on like a fuckwit like he did on Sportal. If he is going to do so then he can stay at his forum talking to himself.


    Keep sprouting lies.

    But I will be sure to watch from a distance while you guys carry on your delusions of grandeur into making this forum a top fantasy site, OK?

    This forum is a fresh start in a way. Hopefully we can get all the regular Sportal posters new and old to make the trip over, yourself included. I have no doubt whatsoever we can turn this place into something great - especially next year when the Fantasy season kicks off again.

    I personally will be making a fresh go of things and won't carry on like a wanker (although that was mainly aimed at 50 shades). I suggest you do the same. Because you can and have contributed to the forum previously in a positive way. Hopefully that can continue.

    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 5895
    Reputation : 587
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Re: Forum wishlist

    Post by SI on Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:34 pm

    Adam Blair wrote:
    thehench wrote:
    Adam Blair wrote:Forum wishlist - For Hench not to come onto this forum and carry on like a fuckwit like he did on Sportal. If he is going to do so then he can stay at his forum talking to himself.


    Keep sprouting lies.

    But I will be sure to watch from a distance while you guys carry on your delusions of grandeur into making this forum a top fantasy site, OK?

    This forum is a fresh start in a way. Hopefully we can get all the regular Sportal posters new and old to make the trip over, yourself included. I have no doubt whatsoever we can turn this place into something great - especially next year when the Fantasy season kicks off again.

    I personally will be making a fresh go of things and won't carry on like a wanker (although that was mainly aimed at 50 shades). I suggest you do the same. Because you can and have contributed to the forum previously in a positive way. Hopefully that can continue.

    This.

    No Worries
    Moderator

    Posts : 2237
    Reputation : 442
    Join date : 2015-07-31
    Location : Leichhardt Oval on a Sunday arvo

    Re: Forum wishlist

    Post by No Worries on Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:40 pm

    I was genuine when I said I was surprised it existed, I did always think it was a piss take and didn't know it had only been in existence for 2 weeks. I saw a link. I hope it all goes well for you Hench and you don't just attract trolls and Alts or Guests. Isn't there a function to hold guest posts or new member posts until they are verified by a mod ? Might help if you are having people troll your forum or posting opinions that differ from your own.

    No Worries
    Moderator

    Posts : 2237
    Reputation : 442
    Join date : 2015-07-31
    Location : Leichhardt Oval on a Sunday arvo

    Re: Forum wishlist

    Post by No Worries on Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:42 pm

    Back on topic @Randomsil & @SI

    Can we fix the quote thing so it doesn't re-quote every quote before it and only quotes the last post ?

    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 5895
    Reputation : 587
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Re: Forum wishlist

    Post by SI on Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:03 pm

    OSM and Scoobs have found their way over here Very Happy

    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 5895
    Reputation : 587
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Re: Forum wishlist

    Post by SI on Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:04 pm

    Your Name wrote:Back on topic @Randomsil & @SI

    Can we fix the quote thing so it doesn't re-quote every quote before it and only quotes the last post ?

    Not 100% sure what we can do in the Admin section yet mate but will get familiar with it over the coming days.

    No Worries
    Moderator

    Posts : 2237
    Reputation : 442
    Join date : 2015-07-31
    Location : Leichhardt Oval on a Sunday arvo

    Re: Forum wishlist

    Post by No Worries on Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:17 pm

    @SI wrote:

    Not 100% sure what we can do in the Admin section yet mate but will get familiar with it over the coming days.

    Looks like you may have found it

    Please note, the admin has limited the number of quotes level. You will only see the last 1 quotes. wrote:

    No thanks to Windowsil. Clearly only a Tigers mod can keep this forum running smoothly.

    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 5895
    Reputation : 587
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Re: Forum wishlist

    Post by SI on Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:19 pm

    Your Name wrote:
    @SI wrote:

    Not 100% sure what we can do in the Admin section yet mate but will get familiar with it over the coming days.

    Looks like you may have found it



    No thanks to Windowsil. Clearly only a Tigers mod can keep this forum running smoothly.

    I didn't do anything, or did you do that yourself Laughing

    Random
    Moderator

    Posts : 3122
    Reputation : 260
    Join date : 2015-01-12
    Age : 24

    Re: Forum wishlist

    Post by Random on Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:35 pm

    Your Name wrote:Back on topic @Randomsil & @SI

    Can we fix the quote thing so it doesn't re-quote every quote before it and only quotes the last post ?

    Done, however when you quote it will still initially show all other quoted texts. (Can't remove that.) This also will not apply to Admins and possibly moderators. But I am sure we can clean up our own posts.)

    Krump

    Posts : 2188
    Reputation : 306
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Re: Forum wishlist

    Post by Krump on Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:40 pm

    @SI wrote:OSM and Scoobs have found their way over here Very Happy

    Good to see. I hope Hench hangs around as well, I find the bloke genuinely funny.

    No Worries
    Moderator

    Posts : 2237
    Reputation : 442
    Join date : 2015-07-31
    Location : Leichhardt Oval on a Sunday arvo

    Re: Forum wishlist

    Post by No Worries on Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:53 pm

    RandomSil wrote:

    Done, however when you quote it will still initially show all other quoted texts. (Can't remove that.) This also will not apply to Admins and possibly moderators. But I am sure we can clean up our own posts.)

    There's Admins as well as Mods ? WTF !!!

    Let me Guess Vote 1 First Ever Tiger Admin is redundant because Krump is already an Admin ?

    Random
    Moderator

    Posts : 3122
    Reputation : 260
    Join date : 2015-01-12
    Age : 24

    Re: Forum wishlist

    Post by Random on Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:03 pm

    Your Name wrote:
    There's Admins as well as Mods ? WTF !!!

    Let me Guess Vote 1 First Ever Tiger Admin is redundant because Krump is already an Admin ?

    Yeah except the Admins are coloured the same as Mods, and spot on you are. Krump is actually running the site.

    Krump

    Posts : 2188
    Reputation : 306
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Re: Forum wishlist

    Post by Krump on Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:14 pm

    Your Name wrote:
    There's Admins as well as Mods ? WTF !!!

    Let me Guess Vote 1 First Ever Tiger Admin is redundant because Krump is already an Admin ?

    Look Mitch if you promise to do the Match threads I'll make you a mod ok? Razz

    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 5895
    Reputation : 587
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Re: Forum wishlist

    Post by SI on Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:15 pm

    @Krump wrote:
    @SI wrote:OSM and Scoobs have found their way over here Very Happy

    Good to see. I hope Hench hangs around as well, I find the bloke genuinely funny.

    Yep, and knows his footy. Would be one of the most valuable posters on Sportal, particularly with starting threads etc. Problem is the bloke is so up and down with his moods.

    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 5895
    Reputation : 587
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Re: Forum wishlist

    Post by SI on Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:17 pm

    Your Name wrote:
    RandomSil wrote:

    Done, however when you quote it will still initially show all other quoted texts. (Can't remove that.) This also will not apply to Admins and possibly moderators. But I am sure we can clean up our own posts.)

    There's Admins as well as Mods ? WTF !!!

    Let me Guess Vote 1 First Ever Tiger Admin is redundant because Krump is already an Admin ?

    Krump is neither admin or a mod?

    Random
    Moderator

    Posts : 3122
    Reputation : 260
    Join date : 2015-01-12
    Age : 24

    Re: Forum wishlist

    Post by Random on Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:21 pm

    @SI wrote:
    Krump is neither admin or a mod?

    That's the joke.


    He totally is the best man we have for the job.

    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 5895
    Reputation : 587
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Re: Forum wishlist

    Post by SI on Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:22 pm

    RandomSil wrote:
    @SI wrote:
    Krump is neither admin or a mod?

    That's the joke.


    He totally is the best man we have for the job.

    I catch on quick like that Embarassed

    No Worries
    Moderator

    Posts : 2237
    Reputation : 442
    Join date : 2015-07-31
    Location : Leichhardt Oval on a Sunday arvo

    Re: Forum wishlist

    Post by No Worries on Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:51 pm

    There's more bloody admins and mods than posters, talk about a Circle Jerk . Bloke can't even post a picture FFS. And lip ring guy what has he ever done for the forum ?

    Yet here I am bringing to the attention of said mods and admins another tweak which could make the experience a better one.

    If you hit the quote button and change your mind there is no easy way to cancel out back to the thread. eg. no cancel button.


    Last edited by Your Name on Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Windowsil is the devil)

    Krump

    Posts : 2188
    Reputation : 306
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Re: Forum wishlist

    Post by Krump on Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:55 pm

    Circle Jerk Circle jerk could be the greatest emoticon in the history of the internet.

    Disruptive Trolling
    Banned

    Posts : 525
    Reputation : 9
    Join date : 2015-09-24

    Re: Forum wishlist

    Post by Disruptive Trolling on Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:57 pm

    I was going to behave. Though Mr. Honeysett has already given me the powerplay on twitter much like he did when we were on Sportal.

    Why he was made mod here? I don't know. But did you know his father was the crazy old coot holding the Where's Wayne sign?

      Current date/time is Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:17 pm