NRL Fantasy Fanatics

A forum for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Dream Team / Supercoach as well as discussions about other sports, ex Sportal.

    Forum wishlist

    Share
    avatar
    No Worries
    Moderator

    Posts : 3058
    Reputation : 809
    Join date : 2015-07-31
    Location : Leichhardt Oval on a Sunday arvo

    Re: Forum wishlist

    Post by No Worries on Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:31 pm

    @Honeysett wrote:I was in Paris for a night, she left in the morning

    Rob mills is that y ou ?
    avatar
    Honeysett
    Moderator

    Posts : 4748
    Reputation : 1345
    Join date : 2015-09-28
    Location : Scarborough

    Re: Forum wishlist

    Post by Honeysett on Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:30 pm

    Big Diesel wrote:Shane with a woman. That's funny.

    Hi Hench.
    avatar
    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 9095
    Reputation : 1568
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Re: Forum wishlist

    Post by SI on Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:34 pm

    @Honeysett wrote:
    Big Diesel wrote:Shane with a woman. That's funny.

    Hi Hench.

    It's Big Diesel to his Twitter friends.

    Disruptive Trolling
    Banned

    Posts : 525
    Reputation : 9
    Join date : 2015-09-24

    Re: Forum wishlist

    Post by Disruptive Trolling on Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:48 pm

    And Grindr acquaintances.
    avatar
    No Worries
    Moderator

    Posts : 3058
    Reputation : 809
    Join date : 2015-07-31
    Location : Leichhardt Oval on a Sunday arvo

    Re: Forum wishlist

    Post by No Worries on Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:47 pm

    Back n topic:

    I don't like the way Fantasy posts as a sub folder to rugby league shows as newest post in both fantasy and rugby league. Maybe need to bring it up a level to split the 2, so new league posts show separate to new fantasy posts. Not everyone is fantasy (despite the forum name) and vice versa
    avatar
    Random
    Moderator

    Posts : 4735
    Reputation : 593
    Join date : 2015-01-12
    Age : 25

    Re: Forum wishlist

    Post by Random on Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:23 am

    Done.
    avatar
    Mighty Fishes
    Moderator

    Posts : 3490
    Reputation : 769
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Re: Forum wishlist

    Post by Mighty Fishes on Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:30 am

    What are the chances of recruiting Wackos Whispers again? Might be a problem with Henchy hanging around here but who knows Laughing
    avatar
    filthridden

    Posts : 3375
    Reputation : 782
    Join date : 2015-09-27

    Re: Forum wishlist

    Post by filthridden on Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:05 pm

    @Mighty Fishes wrote:What are the chances of recruiting Wackos Whispers again? Might be a problem with Henchy hanging around here but who knows Laughing

    I think that would be great if he'd join us. He's on Legends facebook group which I left beause... personality clashes...
    If anyone here can hit him up on facebook, possibly SI? He stalks everyone on FB Wink

    avatar
    No Worries
    Moderator

    Posts : 3058
    Reputation : 809
    Join date : 2015-07-31
    Location : Leichhardt Oval on a Sunday arvo

    Re: Forum wishlist

    Post by No Worries on Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:08 pm

    @filthridden wrote:

    I think that would be great if he'd join us. He's on Legends facebook group which I left beause... personality clashes...
    If anyone here can hit him up on facebook, possibly SI? He stalks everyone on FB Wink


    SI sent a friend request to my wife last week Evil or Very Mad
    avatar
    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 9095
    Reputation : 1568
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Re: Forum wishlist

    Post by SI on Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:25 pm

    Your Name wrote:
    @filthridden wrote:

    I think that would be great if he'd join us. He's on Legends facebook group which I left beause... personality clashes...
    If anyone here can hit him up on facebook, possibly SI? He stalks everyone on FB Wink


    SI sent a friend request to my wife last week Evil or Very Mad

    Bullshit cunt.
    avatar
    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 9095
    Reputation : 1568
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Re: Forum wishlist

    Post by SI on Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:31 pm

    @filthridden wrote:
    @Mighty Fishes wrote:What are the chances of recruiting Wackos Whispers again? Might be a problem with Henchy hanging around here but who knows Laughing

    I think that would be great if he'd join us. He's on Legends facebook group which I left beause... personality clashes...
    If anyone here can hit him up on facebook, possibly SI? He stalks everyone on FB Wink


    Didn't realise you'd left. Never saw you and anyone tussle on there, or was it more you left before you did?

    I will run this forum past Trent Grifiths in the new year. 2 of the lads on there approached me this year but had difficulties signing up with Sportal (go figure Bang ). If Legends admin agree that is sweet.

    Disruptive Trolling
    Banned

    Posts : 525
    Reputation : 9
    Join date : 2015-09-24

    Re: Forum wishlist

    Post by Disruptive Trolling on Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:54 pm

    @Mighty Fishes wrote:What are the chances of recruiting Wackos Whispers again? Might be a problem with Henchy hanging around here but who knows Laughing

    Don't start Timomatic.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Forum wishlist

    Post by Guest on Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:09 pm

    Your Name wrote:

    SI sent a friend request to my wife last week Evil or Very Mad

    Pics or ban.
    avatar
    Random
    Moderator

    Posts : 4735
    Reputation : 593
    Join date : 2015-01-12
    Age : 25

    Re: Forum wishlist

    Post by Random on Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:46 pm

    SI is pretty stalkerish though tbh.
    avatar
    Milchcow
    Moderator

    Posts : 4970
    Reputation : 1453
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Re: Forum wishlist

    Post by Milchcow on Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:14 am


    Wackos Whispers go on nrlsupercoachtalk every week.

    No need facebook to go visit
    avatar
    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 9095
    Reputation : 1568
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Re: Forum wishlist

    Post by SI on Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:11 am

    RandomSil wrote:SI is pretty stalkerish though tbh.

    I spent a lot of time over the last 12 months collecting contact details for all our wonderful posters via email, PM and Facebook as I had the foresight to do so before Sportal self imploded.  I remember the words of the last person I managed to get a contact for a few days before the great Sportal cataclysm, and they were "here's my email, but Sportal's not going anywhere."  Glad I did or that 35 members down the bottom would be about 25.  Hopefully we are up around 50 in the coming weeks when I actually get time to delve into the list properly.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Forum wishlist

    Post by Guest on Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:52 am

    @SI wrote:

    I spent a lot of time over the last 12 months collecting contact details for all our wonderful posters via email, PM and Facebook as I had the foresight to do so before Sportal self imploded.  I remember the words of the last person I managed to get a contact for a few days before the great Sportal cataclysm, and they were "here's my email, but Sportal's not going anywhere."  Glad I did or that 35 members down the bottom would be about 25.  Hopefully we are up around 50 in the coming weeks when I actually get time to delve into the list properly.

    Email me photos of whoevers wife you were stalking. Preferably in a bikini. Her, not you.
    avatar
    Krump

    Posts : 2408
    Reputation : 387
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Re: Forum wishlist

    Post by Krump on Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:21 am

    @SI wrote:

    I spent a lot of time over the last 12 months collecting contact details for all our wonderful posters via email, PM and Facebook as I had the foresight to do so before Sportal self imploded.  I remember the words of the last person I managed to get a contact for a few days before the great Sportal cataclysm, and they were "here's my email, but Sportal's not going anywhere."  Glad I did or that 35 members down the bottom would be about 25.  Hopefully we are up around 50 in the coming weeks when I actually get time to delve into the list properly.
    Lol Dob in the fool who had faith in Sportal
    avatar
    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 9095
    Reputation : 1568
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Re: Forum wishlist

    Post by SI on Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:42 am

    @Krump wrote:
    @SI wrote:

    I spent a lot of time over the last 12 months collecting contact details for all our wonderful posters via email, PM and Facebook as I had the foresight to do so before Sportal self imploded.  I remember the words of the last person I managed to get a contact for a few days before the great Sportal cataclysm, and they were "here's my email, but Sportal's not going anywhere."  Glad I did or that 35 members down the bottom would be about 25.  Hopefully we are up around 50 in the coming weeks when I actually get time to delve into the list properly.
    Lol Dob in the fool who had faith in Sportal

    It was Suzy, but not just her, that was just the last poster I remember and I hoped they were right at the time.

    @Bren, No Worries was just having a laugh. In fact I have been the complete opposite with the privacy of the contacts list. I have had a couple of posters ask me to identify certain people on the forum and I have told them I won't do that. And was that you modelling those Broncs jocks the other day elephant




    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Forum wishlist

    Post by Guest on Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:49 am

    @Krump wrote:
    Lol Dob in the fool who had faith in Sportal

    More like dob in those asking for others details.

    @SI - I have those exact same undies. The only time I model them is when Im getting dressed and I flex like Arnie in the mirror.

      Current date/time is Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:41 am