NRL Fantasy Fanatics

A forum for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Dream Team / Supercoach as well as discussions about other sports, ex Sportal.

    Forum wishlist

    Share
    avatar
    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 9095
    Reputation : 1568
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Re: Forum wishlist

    Post by SI on Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:59 pm

    Your Name wrote:There's more bloody admins and mods than posters, talk about a Circle Jerk . Bloke can't even post a picture FFS. And lip ring guy what has he ever done for the forum ?

    Yet here I am bringing to the attention of said mods and admins another tweak which could make the experience a better one.

    If you hit the quote button  and change your mind there is no easy way to cancel out back to the thread. eg. no cancel button.

    Pretty sure Random hinted you may become a mod down the track. I think Krumpy may have moved above you on Random's list after this Razz
    avatar
    Random
    Moderator

    Posts : 4735
    Reputation : 593
    Join date : 2015-01-12
    Age : 25

    Re: Forum wishlist

    Post by Random on Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:01 pm

    Your Name wrote:There's more bloody admins and mods than posters, talk about a Circle Jerk . Bloke can't even post a picture FFS. And lip ring guy what has he ever done for the forum ?

    Yet here I am bringing to the attention of said mods and admins another tweak which could make the experience a better one.

    If you hit the quote button  and change your mind there is no easy way to cancel out back to the thread. eg. no cancel button.

    Live with the choices you make in life you get no back button.

    Also you can just click on the thread link at the top to take you back, but I will see what I can do.

    @SI

    Hench is actually on my list before both of them. Razz
    avatar
    Krump

    Posts : 2408
    Reputation : 387
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Re: Forum wishlist

    Post by Krump on Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:02 pm

    thehench wrote:I was going to behave. Though Mr. Honeysett has already given me the powerplay on twitter much like he did when we were on Sportal.

    Why he was made mod here? I don't know. But did you know his father was the crazy old coot holding the Where's Wayne sign?

    Is there a particular reason you constantly feel the need to reference peoples personal lives or is it just the fact that you don't seem to have one yourself?

    Disruptive Trolling
    Banned

    Posts : 525
    Reputation : 9
    Join date : 2015-09-24

    Re: Forum wishlist

    Post by Disruptive Trolling on Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:02 pm

    @Krump wrote:

    Is there a particular reason you constantly feel the need to reference peoples personal lives or is it just the fact that you don't seem to have one yourself?

    Yeah mate, the dude was his father. Shocked
    avatar
    Krump

    Posts : 2408
    Reputation : 387
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Re: Forum wishlist

    Post by Krump on Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:04 pm

    Krump has no wish to be a mod. In fact he'd rather get his teeth pulled by an unqualified Afghani dentist.
    avatar
    Honeysett
    Moderator

    Posts : 4748
    Reputation : 1345
    Join date : 2015-09-28
    Location : Scarborough

    Re: Forum wishlist

    Post by Honeysett on Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:04 pm

    Your Name wrote:There's more bloody admins and mods than posters, talk about a Circle Jerk . Bloke can't even post a picture FFS. And lip ring guy what has he ever done for the forum ?

    Yet here I am bringing to the attention of said mods and admins another tweak which could make the experience a better one.

    If you hit the quote button  and change your mind there is no easy way to cancel out back to the thread. eg. no cancel button.

    See that wee little back arrow on your browser that will take you back to the previous page.

    Hench, get back on your meds.

    Hench: you cried to be made mod. How pathetic
    Honeysett: Yep. Begged for it, my life is hollow without it.
    Hench: I know, That's what I said
    Honeysett: No it's not.
    Hench: Yes it is.
    Honeysett: You said I cried. There were no tears.

    Disruptive Trolling
    Banned

    Posts : 525
    Reputation : 9
    Join date : 2015-09-24

    Re: Forum wishlist

    Post by Disruptive Trolling on Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:05 pm

    @Honeysett wrote:

    See that wee little back arrow on your browser that will take you back to the previous page.

    Hench, get back on your meds.

    Hench: you cried to be made mod. How pathetic
    Honeysett: Yep. Begged for it, my life is hollow without it.
    Hench: I know, That's what I said
    Honeysett: No it's not.
    Hench: Yes it is.
    Honeysett: You said I cried. There were no tears.

    Quit ducking me in FIFA.
    avatar
    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 9095
    Reputation : 1568
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Re: Forum wishlist

    Post by SI on Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:06 pm

    thehench wrote:
    @Honeysett wrote:

    See that wee little back arrow on your browser that will take you back to the previous page.

    Hench, get back on your meds.

    Hench: you cried to be made mod. How pathetic
    Honeysett: Yep. Begged for it, my life is hollow without it.
    Hench: I know, That's what I said
    Honeysett: No it's not.
    Hench: Yes it is.
    Honeysett: You said I cried. There were no tears.

    Quit ducking me in FIFA.

    lol!
    avatar
    Honeysett
    Moderator

    Posts : 4748
    Reputation : 1345
    Join date : 2015-09-28
    Location : Scarborough

    Re: Forum wishlist

    Post by Honeysett on Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:06 pm

    thehench wrote:

    Yeah mate, the dude was his father. Shocked

    My dad is a Bulldogs fan.

    You haven't scored against me in FIFA, why would I bother?

    Disruptive Trolling
    Banned

    Posts : 525
    Reputation : 9
    Join date : 2015-09-24

    Re: Forum wishlist

    Post by Disruptive Trolling on Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:07 pm

    @Honeysett wrote:

    My dad is a Bulldogs fan.

    You haven't scored against me in FIFA, why would I bother?

    You peak too early.

    Much like City.
    avatar
    Random
    Moderator

    Posts : 4735
    Reputation : 593
    Join date : 2015-01-12
    Age : 25

    Re: Forum wishlist

    Post by Random on Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:08 pm

    To be fair to Honeysett.. His tears were sweet. Much like this scene.

    avatar
    Krump

    Posts : 2408
    Reputation : 387
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Re: Forum wishlist

    Post by Krump on Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:09 pm

    I tried to post a pic and got a Captcha and then an error message?

    Nevermind, got it.


    Last edited by Krump on Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Honeysett
    Moderator

    Posts : 4748
    Reputation : 1345
    Join date : 2015-09-28
    Location : Scarborough

    Re: Forum wishlist

    Post by Honeysett on Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:10 pm

    thehench wrote:

    You peak too early.

    Much like City.

    avatar
    Krump

    Posts : 2408
    Reputation : 387
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Re: Forum wishlist

    Post by Krump on Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:11 pm

    avatar
    No Worries
    Moderator

    Posts : 3058
    Reputation : 809
    Join date : 2015-07-31
    Location : Leichhardt Oval on a Sunday arvo

    Re: Forum wishlist

    Post by No Worries on Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:12 pm

    @Honeysett wrote:

    My dad is a Bulldogs fan.

    You haven't scored against me in FIFA, why would I bother?

    Really ??

    You went with admitting your dad is a dogs fan over just lying that the guy with the sign was your old man Sad

    Disruptive Trolling
    Banned

    Posts : 525
    Reputation : 9
    Join date : 2015-09-24

    Re: Forum wishlist

    Post by Disruptive Trolling on Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:13 pm

    Can I say a name and the person PM me?

    avatar
    Krump

    Posts : 2408
    Reputation : 387
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Re: Forum wishlist

    Post by Krump on Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:15 pm

    thehench wrote:Can I say a name and the person PM me?

    That would depend on the person I'd imagine. Even SI with his super admin powers couldn't make someone pm you
    avatar
    Honeysett
    Moderator

    Posts : 4748
    Reputation : 1345
    Join date : 2015-09-28
    Location : Scarborough

    Re: Forum wishlist

    Post by Honeysett on Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:17 pm

    Your Name wrote:

    Really ??

    You went with admitting your dad is a dogs fan over just lying that the guy with the sign was your old man Sad

    It's part of the reason I can't stand the club haha

    Disruptive Trolling
    Banned

    Posts : 525
    Reputation : 9
    Join date : 2015-09-24

    Re: Forum wishlist

    Post by Disruptive Trolling on Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:17 pm

    @Krump wrote:

    That would depend on the person I'd imagine. Even SI with his super admin powers couldn't make someone pm you

    Well I know their first name but not the account that it links to here.

    Maybe that person wouldn't be comfortable with me saying their name?
    avatar
    No Worries
    Moderator

    Posts : 3058
    Reputation : 809
    Join date : 2015-07-31
    Location : Leichhardt Oval on a Sunday arvo

    Re: Forum wishlist

    Post by No Worries on Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:17 pm

    thehench wrote:Can I say a name and the person PM me?

    You can do the @thehench so it highlights the post to them so they know you want them to PM you

    Well that iant gonna work for you is it. What about twatter or FB ? Can't you stalk them there ?

      Current date/time is Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:38 pm