NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

Late mail team lists - 2020

Jele
    Jele

NFL Fantasy L1 Champion : 2019
    NRL FF Survivor Champion : 2020

Late mail team lists - 2020 - Page 23 Empty Re: Late mail team lists - 2020

Post by Jele Sat Mar 13, 2021 10:27 am

Really sorry to hear that Pacey, best wishes to you and your family
    Teeth Eater
    Teeth Eater

Post by Teeth Eater Sat Mar 13, 2021 1:43 pm

Bit of a random question chaps, but anyone got a way of checking team lists without risking seeing scores from earlier matches? I watch all matches, but possibly won't start until after 7-8pm on catch up. Last night I checked on nrl site but my eyes drift to score from game one, which I'd rather keep a surprise. Any hot tips to see team lists without scores?
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Sat Mar 13, 2021 2:00 pm

Pacey's Best wrote:I wish I didn't have to do this, but I won't be able to do the team lists for quite a while. I have to take care of my elderly mother who has just been diagnosed with stage 4 stomach cancer and has been given 3-6 months left.
    I've always watched every game every week but certainly won't be able to do that now.
    I can see that there will be so many games that I won't be able to do, so it probably will be best if someone takes it all over until I can come back.
    Thanks for understanding guys and I'll certainly keep up to date with all my teams in the various leagues and best of luck to everyone in 2021.

Positive thoughts and well wishes to you and your mother Pacey. All the best, hope you're holding up okay and we'll be thinking about you.
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Sat Mar 13, 2021 2:01 pm

Teeth Eater wrote:Bit of a random question chaps, but anyone got a way of checking team lists without risking seeing scores from earlier matches? I watch all matches, but possibly won't start until after 7-8pm on catch up. Last night I checked on nrl site but my eyes drift to score from game one, which I'd rather keep a surprise. Any hot tips to see team lists without scores?

Maybe just Google the particular game?
    Simon Templar
    Simon Templar

Post by Simon Templar Sun Mar 14, 2021 11:51 pm

Pacey's Best wrote:I wish I didn't have to do this, but I won't be able to do the team lists for quite a while. I have to take care of my elderly mother who has just been diagnosed with stage 4 stomach cancer and has been given 3-6 months left.
    I've always watched every game every week but certainly won't be able to do that now.
    I can see that there will be so many games that I won't be able to do, so it probably will be best if someone takes it all over until I can come back.
    Thanks for understanding guys and I'll certainly keep up to date with all my teams in the various leagues and best of luck to everyone in 2021.

Sorry to hear the sad news Pacey. All the best mate.
    Simon Templar
    Simon Templar

Post by Simon Templar Sun Mar 14, 2021 11:55 pm

Teeth Eater wrote:Bit of a random question chaps, but anyone got a way of checking team lists without risking seeing scores from earlier matches? I watch all matches, but possibly won't start until after 7-8pm on catch up. Last night I checked on nrl site but my eyes drift to score from game one, which I'd rather keep a surprise. Any hot tips to see team lists without scores?

I always use this thread as my first port of call (Pacey has been phenomenal over the past few years). There should always be someone who will post the teams in Pacey's absence (Hannah has done a sterling job this weekend).
    Pacey's Best
    Pacey's Best

Fantasy Fanatics VSDT Overall Group Winner : 2016

Post by Pacey's Best Wed Mar 17, 2021 4:52 pm

Thanks for the support guys.

Post by Guest Wed Mar 17, 2021 4:53 pm

Takes three people to cover you mate.. You're a real life superhero mate!

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 10:25 pm