NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NFL Playoffs Thread

Welshy
    Welshy

NFL Playoffs Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: NFL Playoffs Thread

Post by Welshy Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:11 pm

ryno_ wrote:

I thought Unrein was alright. I didnt pay attention once he left Denver though.

We offered Osweiler $15M/season, $10M of it guaranteed and he still walked. Fuck him. QB market is ridiculous. So much overs being spent... $20M for Cousins for one.

Ive seen Kaep and RG3 both linked to the Broncos. Id be happier with Sanchez tbh. Matt Moore, Cassel, Clausen, Freeman are FA and theyve all showed they were good at some point in time. Id be delighted if we could steal Fitz from under the Jets' nose.

Or Whitehurst, just so I can get a "clipboard Jesus" t shirt.
    yea Osweiler money is actually 18 million that is fucking stupid! 7 career starts! Fitzpatrick best option by far he only need to be efficient because the run game was decent last year, reckon they kick the tyres on Foster? Just signed Mebane for our DL good signing huge body! And Dwight Lowery, gutted with this because I wanted Gipson, potentially means we are getting the cheaper Lowery because we are targetting Ramsey.....
    ryno_
    ryno_

NRL FF Survivor Champion : 2018

Post by ryno_ Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:22 pm

Welshy wrote:
    yea Osweiler money is actually 18 million that is fucking stupid! 7 career starts! Fitzpatrick best option by far he only need to be efficient because the run game was decent last year, reckon they kick the tyres on Foster? Just signed Mebane for our DL good signing huge body! And Dwight Lowery, gutted with this because I wanted Gipson, potentially means we are getting the cheaper Lowery because we are targetting Ramsey.....

The $18M for Osweiler is from Houston, Denver offered 15M. Ill be interested to see how much of Houstons $18M is guaranteed. Elgey's getting 450k/year from the Titans after 16 starts, he needs to get Osweilers manager onto it!

Id hope they look at Foster but if they pass I wont be upset - had enough heartbreak over a star player going down with a bung knee with Clady in 3/4 seasons. Foster just seems like a walking injury. But if they can structure a contract to take that into account... Maybe. I read Bilal Powell is their target, he's ok and next to Hillman's speed, Powell's size will work.

Lowery is a done deal isnt he? I thought I read this morning that Weddle's replacement had been signed. Youve resigned Barksdale, who I kind of rate. He had an ok game against Von Miller in week 17 anyway. And picked up Benjamin, which seems like overkill (i thought your WRs were ok) but hes a good player.
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:36 pm

ryno_ wrote:

The $18M for Osweiler is from Houston, Denver offered 15M. Ill be interested to see how much of Houstons $18M is guaranteed. Elgey's getting 450k/year from the Titans after 16 starts, he needs to get Osweilers manager onto it!

Id hope they look at Foster but if they pass I wont be upset - had enough heartbreak over a star player going down with a bung knee with Clady in 3/4 seasons. Foster just seems like a walking injury. But if they can structure a contract to take that into account... Maybe. I read Bilal Powell is their target, he's ok and next to Hillman's speed, Powell's size will work.

Lowery is a done deal isnt he? I thought I read this morning that Weddle's replacement had been signed. Youve resigned Barksdale, who I kind of rate. He had an ok game against Von Miller in week 17 anyway. And picked up Benjamin, which seems like overkill (i thought your WRs were ok) but hes a good player.
    uea I know it's from The Texans mate it's a stupid sum of money! Barksdale is alright consistent and lasted a full 16 games which none of our other linemen got near too! Need Franklin to stay injury free because we have the makings of a half decent line! No mate have nothing behind KA, m80 is retiring and Inmann is a slot guy really! Oakland making noise could be challenging next year for the west, can see us finishing dead last
    ryno_
    ryno_

NRL FF Survivor Champion : 2018

Post by ryno_ Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:08 am

Welshy wrote:
    uea I know it's from The Texans mate it's a stupid sum of money! Barksdale is alright consistent and lasted a full 16 games which none of our other linemen got near too! Need Franklin to stay injury free because we have the makings of a half decent line! No mate have nothing behind KA, m80 is retiring and Inmann is a slot guy really! Oakland making noise could be challenging next year for the west, can see us finishing dead last

Huh. Now that you mention it I cant think of why I thought the Chargers WR was ok... Maybe because I had KA in fantasy last season and just assumed it was all peachy haha.

AFC West just turned into almost the closest division. Anything could happen in Denver, KC are always a chance if Charles stays healthy, Raiders are probably in the top 3 of "teams to kill FA", SD with Rivers (especially with a healthy line) are always in with a shot. Ill still give Denver the advantage with (imo) the best 1-2 WR combo and the NoFlyZone + Miller staying. But its closer then the last 4 years.

AFC South is going to be very interesting. Colts havnt made any good moves so far, Houston are a completely different offence, Jax are suddenly good (on paper) and Titans with the #1 pick and the rushing leader from last season will look a lot better.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 11:28 am