NRL Fantasy Fanatics

A forum for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Dream Team / Supercoach as well as discussions about other sports, ex Sportal.

    NFL Playoffs Thread

    Share

    Random
    Moderator

    Posts : 3126
    Reputation : 261
    Join date : 2015-01-12
    Age : 24

    Re: NFL Playoffs Thread

    Post by Random on Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:09 am

    That defence though, shame it comes after that decision.

    Honeysett
    Moderator

    Posts : 3630
    Reputation : 597
    Join date : 2015-09-28
    Location : Scarborough

    Re: NFL Playoffs Thread

    Post by Honeysett on Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:09 am

    That's a moronic decision, horrible.


    Bren
    Moderator

    Posts : 6900
    Reputation : 909
    Join date : 2015-09-16

    Re: NFL Playoffs Thread

    Post by Bren on Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:12 am

    Broncos out to an early lead. I hope they aren't running with the Brisbane Broncos game plan. Laughing

    Bren
    Moderator

    Posts : 6900
    Reputation : 909
    Join date : 2015-09-16

    Re: NFL Playoffs Thread

    Post by Bren on Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:15 am

    Tim Ashworth ‏@Tim_Ashworth
    The largest deficit overturned in Super Bowl history is 10 points (in Super Bowls XXII & XLIV).

    Bren
    Moderator

    Posts : 6900
    Reputation : 909
    Join date : 2015-09-16

    Re: NFL Playoffs Thread

    Post by Bren on Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:31 am

    Haha how good was that.

    Bren
    Moderator

    Posts : 6900
    Reputation : 909
    Join date : 2015-09-16

    Re: NFL Playoffs Thread

    Post by Bren on Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:57 am

    Is James Graham at SB50? Looks like someone slipped some vaseline onto their gloves when nobody was watching.

    Random
    Moderator

    Posts : 3126
    Reputation : 261
    Join date : 2015-01-12
    Age : 24

    Re: NFL Playoffs Thread

    Post by Random on Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:03 pm

    Von Miller has been insane this game.

    Honeysett
    Moderator

    Posts : 3630
    Reputation : 597
    Join date : 2015-09-28
    Location : Scarborough

    Re: NFL Playoffs Thread

    Post by Honeysett on Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:05 pm

    @Random wrote:Von Miller has been insane this game.

    Absolutely. MVP.

    Bren
    Moderator

    Posts : 6900
    Reputation : 909
    Join date : 2015-09-16

    Re: NFL Playoffs Thread

    Post by Bren on Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:23 pm

    @Bren wrote:Tim Ashworth ‏@Tim_Ashworth
    The largest deficit overturned in Super Bowl history is 10 points (in Super Bowls XXII & XLIV).

    Anybody else jump on? Giddy up!!!

    Honeysett
    Moderator

    Posts : 3630
    Reputation : 597
    Join date : 2015-09-28
    Location : Scarborough

    Re: NFL Playoffs Thread

    Post by Honeysett on Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:28 pm

    @Bren wrote:

    Anybody else jump on? Giddy up!!!

    You said you loaded up on the Panthers? And broncos were paying fuck all at that when they were up. How much did you put on?

    Krump

    Posts : 2188
    Reputation : 306
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Re: NFL Playoffs Thread

    Post by Krump on Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:30 pm

    @Bren wrote:

    Anybody else jump on? Giddy up!!!
    Are you ever going to say you've had a bet before the result is known? Last night you were loading up on the Panthers.

    Bren
    Moderator

    Posts : 6900
    Reputation : 909
    Join date : 2015-09-16

    Re: NFL Playoffs Thread

    Post by Bren on Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:31 pm

    @Honeysett wrote:

    You said you loaded up on the Panthers? And broncos were paying fuck all at that when they were up. How much did you put on?
    Yes I did have money on the Panthers to start but when I saw that stat I loaded up on the Broncos. Stats dont lie. Came out in front $$$$

    Bren
    Moderator

    Posts : 6900
    Reputation : 909
    Join date : 2015-09-16

    Re: NFL Playoffs Thread

    Post by Bren on Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:32 pm

    @Krump wrote:
    Are you ever going to say you've had a bet before the result is known? Last night you were loading up on the Panthers.
    I did load up on the Panthers but after seeing that stat I went big on the Broncos. Came out in front.

    Krump

    Posts : 2188
    Reputation : 306
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Re: NFL Playoffs Thread

    Post by Krump on Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:36 pm

    @Bren wrote:
    I did load up on the Panthers but after seeing that stat I went big on the Broncos. Came out in front.
    I hate having to ring in bets so I very rarely bother betting in play but there's legislation going through now to allow it which would be nice. I do worry about the compulsive type gambler but even with live betting it's still gotta be better than pokies.

    Bren
    Moderator

    Posts : 6900
    Reputation : 909
    Join date : 2015-09-16

    Re: NFL Playoffs Thread

    Post by Bren on Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:39 pm

    @Krump wrote:
    I hate having to ring in bets so I very rarely bother betting in play but there's legislation going through now to allow it which would be nice. I do worry about the compulsive type gambler but even with live betting it's still gotta be better than pokies.
    I use the William Hill app for bets in play.

    Krump

    Posts : 2188
    Reputation : 306
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Re: NFL Playoffs Thread

    Post by Krump on Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:47 pm

    @Bren wrote:
    I use the William Hill app for bets in play.
    It's been a while since i've used anything except betfair, you can bet on the app in play? It's actually illegal I wonder how they've gotten around that?

    Honeysett
    Moderator

    Posts : 3630
    Reputation : 597
    Join date : 2015-09-28
    Location : Scarborough

    Re: NFL Playoffs Thread

    Post by Honeysett on Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:49 pm

    @Bren wrote:
    Yes I did have money on the Panthers to start but when I saw that stat I loaded up on the Broncos. Stats dont lie. Came out in front $$$$

    How much did you put on and on what?

    Honeysett
    Moderator

    Posts : 3630
    Reputation : 597
    Join date : 2015-09-28
    Location : Scarborough

    Re: NFL Playoffs Thread

    Post by Honeysett on Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:51 pm

    @Krump wrote:
    It's been a while since i've used anything except betfair, you can bet on the app in play? It's actually illegal I wonder how they've gotten around that?

    Because it's click to call, so you're still using a data based phone call which is how they get around it. It'd an automated message but they've got around it that way.

    Krump

    Posts : 2188
    Reputation : 306
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Re: NFL Playoffs Thread

    Post by Krump on Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:53 pm

    @Honeysett wrote:

    Because it's click to call, so you're still using a data based phone call which is how they get around it. It'd an automated message but they've got around it that way.
    Should have expected something like that from Tom

    Honeysett
    Moderator

    Posts : 3630
    Reputation : 597
    Join date : 2015-09-28
    Location : Scarborough

    Re: NFL Playoffs Thread

    Post by Honeysett on Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:54 pm

    @Krump wrote:
    Should have expected something like that from Tom

    William Hill was previously sportingbet, I believe they're a UK based betting agency.

      Current date/time is Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:40 pm