NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

Dally M Awards Predictions

robelgordo
    robelgordo
    Fanatic

Dally M Awards Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: Dally M Awards Predictions

Post by robelgordo Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:06 am

I think the new criteria is great, gives the award a point of difference. Otherwise it’s just second-rate Dally M?

Can see how you don’t agree with the change, but saying the format makes no sense and the outcome is ridiculous is a weird take.

Another weird take - I actually think RTS is a marginally better fullback than Teddy.
    Pieman
    Pieman

Dally M Awards Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: Dally M Awards Predictions

Post by Pieman Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:26 pm

Well taking into consideration Teddy's achievements this year (both individual and team) - how anyone could say RTS has had a better year is absolutely beyond me.

To only take into account the international games is crazy considering not all international teams play the same amount of games e.g. Aus played 2 internationals this year and NZ played 4.. hence the outcome is ridiculous.

It's completely changing the criteria for the same award. That's why it makes no sense.
    They should have just made a new award and called it the international rep player of the year.

Golden Boot has always been for the best player across all major comps and across all major formats.

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 2:41 pm