NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

2019 Gold Coast Titans thread (back from the dead)

MrCashman
    MrCashman

2019 Gold Coast Titans thread (back from the dead) - Page 6 Empty Re: 2019 Gold Coast Titans thread (back from the dead)

Post by MrCashman Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:29 am

Dubbo Titans, let's make this happen
    No Worries
    No Worries

NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.

2019 Gold Coast Titans thread (back from the dead) - Page 6 Empty Re: 2019 Gold Coast Titans thread (back from the dead)

Post by No Worries Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:45 am

Western Plains Rhino's - Parkes, Wellington, Dubbo, Orange, Bathurst

2019 Gold Coast Titans thread (back from the dead) - Page 6 Fire-Fighter-LOGO-SCOTT-DRADY-UpdatedV5NewLogoCompressedSmaller
    Oz Sport Mad
    Oz Sport Mad

Post by Oz Sport Mad Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:07 am

Pieman wrote:

Why are the Titans a victim of the suns also going shit?

I agree there needs to be a side there/thereabouts - but what has been done in the past has clearly not worked there, ever, arguably in any sport. I dont think it will be relocated, and wouldnt even like seeing them relocated.
    Was just thinking about why aussies are so against it compared to the usa

The bolded comment above brilliantly (obviously unintentionally brilliantly mind you.....) validated my point about the Titans being a victim of the Suns also going shite.

Living here I'm biased but essentially most people around the country assume that the GC is a sporting franchise graveyard, mainly due to past teams that were always destined to fail or an assumption players only come here to party and surf.

Thankfully, business decisions (usually) aren't based on these stereotypes.
    Pieman
    Pieman

Post by Pieman Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:18 am

Its true though. They wouldnt be automatically successful if the suns were going well

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:04 pm