NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

Roll the dice on Bryce, it’s time for a Carty Party

Poll

What will Bryce Cartwright be priced at in round 7

[ 4 ]
     Roll the dice on Bryce, it’s time for a Carty Party  Bar_left11% Roll the dice on Bryce, it’s time for a Carty Party  Bar_right [11%] 
    [ 3 ]
     Roll the dice on Bryce, it’s time for a Carty Party  Bar_left8% Roll the dice on Bryce, it’s time for a Carty Party  Bar_right [8%] 
    [ 3 ]
     Roll the dice on Bryce, it’s time for a Carty Party  Bar_left8% Roll the dice on Bryce, it’s time for a Carty Party  Bar_right [8%] 
    [ 1 ]
     Roll the dice on Bryce, it’s time for a Carty Party  Bar_left3% Roll the dice on Bryce, it’s time for a Carty Party  Bar_right [3%] 
    [ 11 ]
     Roll the dice on Bryce, it’s time for a Carty Party  Bar_left30% Roll the dice on Bryce, it’s time for a Carty Party  Bar_right [30%] 
    [ 10 ]
     Roll the dice on Bryce, it’s time for a Carty Party  Bar_left27% Roll the dice on Bryce, it’s time for a Carty Party  Bar_right [27%] 
    [ 3 ]
    [ 1 ]
     Roll the dice on Bryce, it’s time for a Carty Party  Bar_left3% Roll the dice on Bryce, it’s time for a Carty Party  Bar_right [3%] 
    [ 1 ]
     Roll the dice on Bryce, it’s time for a Carty Party  Bar_left2% Roll the dice on Bryce, it’s time for a Carty Party  Bar_right [2%] 

Total Votes: 37
    Poll closed

Roll the dice on Bryce, it’s time for a Carty Party  Empty Roll the dice on Bryce, it’s time for a Carty Party

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:06 pm

To join this prestigious group you must state the following before kickoff to Titans vs Warriors Friday 5th April 2019 at 6pm

Hi my name is [insert name] and I brought in Bryce Cartwright

Anyone is eligible to vote which closes in 2 days

Sponsored by our good friends at
    https://www.nrlfantasy.com.au/

https://www.nrlfantasyfanatics.com/t665-maloney-s-anonymous

Behold the transformation, from

Roll the dice on Bryce, it’s time for a Carty Party  Bryce_10
     Roll the dice on Bryce, it’s time for a Carty Party  Bryce_11
     Roll the dice on Bryce, it’s time for a Carty Party  Bryce_12
     Roll the dice on Bryce, it’s time for a Carty Party  Bryce_13
     Roll the dice on Bryce, it’s time for a Carty Party  Bryce_14
     Roll the dice on Bryce, it’s time for a Carty Party  Bryce_11

Last edited by Boozecluez on Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:53 pm; edited 4 times in total

Roll the dice on Bryce, it’s time for a Carty Party  Empty Re: Roll the dice on Bryce, it’s time for a Carty Party

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:07 pm

Hi my name is Boozecluez and I brought in Bryce Cartwright

Roll the dice on Bryce, it’s time for a Carty Party  Empty Re: Roll the dice on Bryce, it’s time for a Carty Party

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:08 pm

I warn you, this won't be a fun ride. Look at last year and the Maloney thread
    If you want to join in the suffering, feel free to jump in deep and join the party
    Mulvy
    Mulvy

Post by Mulvy Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:18 pm

Hi, I'm Mulvy and I brought in Bryce Cartwright. Funny thing is, I was going to before the Keighran/Brown news.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:19 pm

No way I’m bringing this kent in, but I voted anyway.
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:24 pm

Hi my name is Liverpool_Bulldog and I brought in Bryce Cartwright.

This was hilarious last year. I'm going in deep.
    SeattleSupersonics
    SeattleSupersonics

Post by SeattleSupersonics Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:56 pm

Hi my name is Seattle Supersonics and I brought in Bryce Cartwright

bring on the roller coaster ride
    filthridden
    filthridden

Post by filthridden Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:28 pm

This is not the Rein Train.
    This is the Bryce Cart-ride.

Yeah that was the best I could do at short notice.
    Cap'n Ranta
    Cap'n Ranta

Post by Cap'n Ranta Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:56 pm

filthridden wrote:This is not the Rein Train.
    This is the Bryce Cart-ride.

Yeah that was the best I could do at short notice.

I feel it adequately covers the difference in comfort levels you will experience on your journey.
    Cap'n Ranta
    Cap'n Ranta

Post by Cap'n Ranta Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:02 pm

Hi my name is Cap'n Ranta and I brought in Bryce Cartwright.

Let the fun begin.
    Pain
    Pain

NFL Dynasty Champion : 2019
    NFL Fantasy L2 Champion : 2019

Post by Pain Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:14 pm

Did you lot trade Aubo to Carty?

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:15 pm

Hi my name is WT2K and I brought in Bryce Cartwright. Let the Carty Party begin Dance

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:31 pm

Pain wrote:Did you lot trade Aubo to Carty?

Nah we traded vaccinations and morals for cold hard cash money
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:09 pm

Hi my name is SI, and I bought in Bryce Cartwright.
    code delta
    code delta

Post by code delta Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:47 pm

My name is code delta and I wish you'd all not join the Carty party that I'm going to.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:31 pm

code delta wrote:My name is code delta and I wish you'd all not join the Carty party that I'm going to.

Roll the dice on Bryce, it’s time for a Carty Party  Giphy

Last edited by Boozecluez on Fri May 24, 2019 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Buramada
    Buramada

Post by Buramada Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:24 am

My name is Buramada and I think that children should open defecate as nature intended so please, if you don't share my views get off the carty party
    mattnz
    mattnz
    Fanatic

Post by mattnz Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:14 am

My name is Mattnz and I am a founding member of the Carty Party,
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:34 am

My name is Krump and were all fucking idiots.
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:47 am

Boozecluez wrote:I warn you, this won't be a fun ride. Look at last year and the Maloney thread
    If you want to join in the suffering, feel free to jump in deep and join the party

I just went back and revisited the Maloney thread, and it was fucking awesome.

Lets all grab a drink and spend the next month laughing at everyone who declined their invite to the party.

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:34 am