NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 11

Shanbon
    Shanbon

NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 11 - Page 26 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2019 Part 11

Post by Shanbon Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:28 pm

Gould may find out how many fantasy fans are out there, id love to see them all get together and constantly bombard his twitter till he shuts it down again.

Post by Guest Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:09 pm

Shanbon wrote:Gould may find out how many fantasy fans are out there, id love to see them all get together and constantly bombard his twitter till he shuts it down again.
    I would join in but he has me blocked on twitter.

Post by Guest Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:12 pm

Pookus McFly wrote:It actually is part of the point though is it not? You claim Newcastle won't care about Moga assaulting a member of the public because they have a captain who fucked a dog, but in reality, and outside the public blowback, what Pearce did was not actually as bad as Moga. Everyone in the Rugby League circles would know it, and are obviously long over it which is why he was given the trust of captainship. It is really only the morons who hold on to the scandalous headlines about a player fucking a dog when anyone with half a brain could see he was just one of a thousand regular NRL louts who had the misfortune of being filmed whilst being a lout. What Moga has done is infinitely worse, and cannot be swept under the rug especially with the new stand down rules which ignore whether he is innocent until proven guilty. I would be very surprised to see Moga lining up with this hanging over him

I’d bet my house 90% of the morons you’re speaking of don’t even know who the fuck Moga is let alone what he did. Just like the new rule set in place it’s pandering to the masses, how many write ups have you even seen about Moga? Shit the people originally posting were concerned about his injury so clearly they had no idea either. I’m not arguing what he did was wrong or right, but the “new law” stands people down while charges are pending meaning if his case is sorted he’s not even subjected to the new laws. Anyway, we will most certainly have to agree to disagree because there is no way I would call slapping a cabbie “infinitely worse” then performing sex acts on a dog while pissing yourself “literally”.....
    Pookus McFly
    Pookus McFly

Post by Pookus McFly Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:24 pm

KalkadoonWarrior wrote:

I’d bet my house 90% of the morons you’re speaking of don’t even know who the fuck Moga is let alone what he did. Just like the new rule set in place it’s pandering to the masses, how many write ups have you even seen about Moga? Shit the people originally posting were concerned about his injury so clearly they had no idea either. I’m not arguing what he did was wrong or right, but the “new law” stands people down while charges are pending meaning if his case is sorted he’s not even subjected to the new laws. Anyway, we will most certainly have to agree to disagree because there is no way I would call slapping a cabbie “infinitely worse” then performing sex acts on a dog while pissing yourself “literally”.....

How could you not? One involves physical violence against another person and the other is just publically disgracing yourself, which only made the front page because of the high profile of the player. You have some pretty skewed morals to think that way, and seem to diminish his act as if "slapping a cabbie" is just a regular everyday thing, no biggie. Whether people know who Moga is or not is not the issue, the NRL is cracking down on the integrity of the game, and once the first journalist writes his article about the player who hit a cab driver and was allowed to play, it will all become about what is best for the image of the game. It's flavour of the month for journos at the moment, and even unheard of lower grade players getting into misdemeanours are getting written about because naughty RL players are suddenly hot topics. Good luck to any Redcliff Dolphins thrown out of a pub these days, the newspapers have anyone they can find in their crosshairs. Moga's only chance is that he is found innocent and cleared of all charges before he takes the football field.

I too am beginning to sense we will have to just agree to disagree on this.

Post by Guest Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:40 pm

Pookus McFly wrote:

How could you not? One involves physical violence against another person and the other is just publically disgracing yourself, which only made the front page because of the high profile of the player. You have some pretty skewed morals to think that way, and seem to diminish his act as if "slapping a cabbie" is just a regular everyday thing, no biggie. Whether people know who Moga is or not is not the issue, the NRL is cracking down on the integrity of the game, and once the first journalist writes his article about the player who hit a cab driver and was allowed to play, it will all become about what is best for the image of the game. It's flavour of the month for JournoS at the moment, and even unheard of lower grade players getting into misdemeanours are getting written about because naughty RL players are suddenly hot topics. Good luck to any Redcliff Dolphins thrown out of a pub these days, the newspapers have anyone they can find in their crosshairs. Moga's only chance is that he is found innocent and cleared of all charges before he takes the football field.

I too am beginning to sense we will have to just agree to disagree on this.

My morals aren’t dictated to me by what the internet tells me mate, I have an ability to actually think for myself.... something this new generation will never understand.
    There’s a chance the cab driver started it...
    There’s no chance the dog did....
    Moga (a grown ass man) didn’t piss himself and laugh about it....
    Pearce did...
    Moga isn’t the leader of the club.....
    Pearce is....
    Does this make Moga worse than Pearce? In my eyes no, violent behaviour may be “infinitely worse” in your eyes but it’s not in mine, doesn’t mean I condone Moga’s behavior either.

Another thing you’ll never seem to understand is the actual fucking CONTEXT of a conversation....
    The point is that Moga will be chosen over Hunt....
    Go back and educate yourself. This shouldn’t have taken 10 paragraphs to explain to anybody.
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:41 pm

WT2K wrote:
    Shanbon wrote:Gould may find out how many fantasy fans are out there, id love to see them all get together and constantly bombard his twitter till he shuts it down again.
    I would join in but he has me blocked on twitter.

Rolling Laugh

Anything to do with the Cleary shit?
    SoylentGreen
    SoylentGreen

Post by SoylentGreen Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:53 pm

KalkadoonWarrior wrote:

My morals aren’t dictated to me by what the internet tells me mate, I have an ability to actually think for myself.... something this new generation will never understand.
    Pearce did...
    Pearce is....
    Does this make Moga worse than Pearce? In my eyes no, violent behaviour may be “infinitely worse” in your eyes but it’s not in mine, doesn’t mean I condone Moga’s behavior either.

Another thing you’ll never seem to understand is the actual fucking CONTEXT of a conversation....
    Go back and educate yourself. This shouldn’t have taken 10 paragraphs to explain to anybody.

Ahhh. So how 'bout them Broncos?

Post by Guest Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:57 pm

SoylentGreen wrote:

lol! lol! lol!
    Pookus McFly
    Pookus McFly

Post by Pookus McFly Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:59 pm

KalkadoonWarrior wrote:

Pearce did...
    Pearce is....

My morals are formed from my own experiences and careful introspection, have no clue what you are on about with the internet forming opinions. No idea why the older generation always wants to make it a generational thing, every time I hear this tired old trope I can't help but feel what a naive generation you all belong to (irony +1). Like I said, time to agree to disagree, I could argue how it's worse to hit a bloke rather than wet yourself until the cows come home. And if you are so worried about why you have to explain yourself then refrain from posting your stupid uneducated opinions and becoming baffled why anybody with a contrary view would assert theirs- the whole CONTEXT is that I disagreed Moga will get the nod over Hunt with this indescretion hanging over his head.
    Pookus McFly
    Pookus McFly

Post by Pookus McFly Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:00 am

SoylentGreen wrote:

Okay okay, point taken. Let's leave this alone Laughing

Post by Guest Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:09 am

SI wrote:

Rolling Laugh

Anything to do with the Cleary shit?
    May have sent him a few tirades during the cleary saga
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:10 am

Nice work lads, you have both agreed to disagree, so let's leave it at that Very Happy

Post by Guest Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:11 am

SI wrote:Nice work lads, you have both agreed to disagree, so let's leave it at that Very Happy

Ha thanks Si, I seen you on here and thought you’d try and grandstand me again lol!
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:28 am

KalkadoonWarrior wrote:
    SI wrote:Nice work lads, you have both agreed to disagree, so let's leave it at that Very Happy

Ha thanks Si, I seen you on here and thought you’d try and grandstand me again lol!

I don't always agree with your point of view mate, but I do respect the fact that you vehemently defend what you personally believe in.

GreenMachine
    GreenMachine

Post by GreenMachine Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:34 am

Some taxi drivers need slapping!

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/world/manchester-united-fan-fighting-for-life-after-being-stabbed-by-taxi-driver-in-paris-a4085811.html

I know several of us around here too hate united but pretty sad story that one
    GreenMachine
    GreenMachine

Post by GreenMachine Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:36 am

I don’t think any of us even REALLY want to run out Hunt anyway Laughing
    Hectic couple of pages to catch up on. Good one MS!
    Buramada
    Buramada

Post by Buramada Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:07 am

THEGAME wrote:Why does my “Wives” team look better than my team !!

Willing to take the risk, I guess.

I think the answer to this question is that bigamists make terrible NRL fantasy players affraid bom :pp:
    Cap'n Ranta
    Cap'n Ranta

Post by Cap'n Ranta Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:14 am

Forum Team Announcement!

We came up with our draft team 2 weeks ago as a trial run and it went pretty well (see: https://www.nrlfantasyfanatics.com/t822-nrlff-community-team-vote-for-our-starting-team). So we are going to run the same system again and if you want to be involved in the makeup of the final team then there is one more chance remaining.

Voting will open again for the community/forum team on TLT for 1 day only. 24 hours post TLT we will close the voting and make the final forum team. Thanks to everyone who has contributed so far. Looking forward to a good season. Not long now to go for TLT.

Pat69err
    Pat69err

Post by Pat69err Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:19 am

Was experimenting with a strong forward pack however it compromises my halves and backs.

Cook
    Fifita Tapau
    Jurbo arrow Murray
    Morgan Brown
    Nikora Lomax
    Teddy CNK kahu

Mahoney garner host Keighran
    Garrick runt Allan McIlwrick

What do yous think?
    THEGAME
    THEGAME

Post by THEGAME Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:33 am

Pat69err wrote:Was experimenting with a strong forward pack however it compromises my halves and backs.  

Cook
    Fifita Tapau
    Jurbo arrow Murray
    Morgan Brown
    Nikora Lomax
    Teddy CNK kahu

Mahoney garner host Keighran
    Garrick runt Allan McIlwrick

What do yous think?

Pretty much bang on the wags team, but it’s even lighter in the 1/2s with Keighran starting
    And RTS over Teddy. It’s has Lane and Crighton in it too.

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 4:43 pm