NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

    2019 NRL Supercoach fantasy thread part 1

    WT2K
    WT2K

    Posts : 3977
    Reputation : 909
    Join date : 2018-03-25
    Location : Sydney

    2019 NRL Supercoach fantasy thread part 1 - Page 19 Empty Re: 2019 NRL Supercoach fantasy thread part 1

    Post by WT2K on Wed May 15, 2019 3:55 pm

    @lukeaye wrote:

    Yeah did that last week. Has to be done.

    Yep. Done it.
    WT2K
    WT2K

    Posts : 3977
    Reputation : 909
    Join date : 2018-03-25
    Location : Sydney

    2019 NRL Supercoach fantasy thread part 1 - Page 19 Empty Re: 2019 NRL Supercoach fantasy thread part 1

    Post by WT2K on Wed May 15, 2019 3:56 pm

    17 for the week -
    Cook
    Fifita, Haas
    Jubro, Murray, Arrow
    Cleary, Ponga
    CNK, Marsters, Nikora, Gutho
    Teddy

    JFH, Taupau, Lolo, CS9
    Hannah2
    Hannah2

    Posts : 207
    Reputation : 48
    Join date : 2016-02-27

    2019 NRL Supercoach fantasy thread part 1 - Page 19 Empty Re: 2019 NRL Supercoach fantasy thread part 1

    Post by Hannah2 on Sat May 18, 2019 7:03 pm

    HELP! I have to choose between playing Allen or Xerri. I've risked Allen as he's playing FB, is this wise?
    WT Winfield
    WT Winfield

    Posts : 1822
    Reputation : 887
    Join date : 2016-08-21

    2019 NRL Supercoach fantasy thread part 1 - Page 19 Empty Re: 2019 NRL Supercoach fantasy thread part 1

    Post by WT Winfield on Sat May 18, 2019 8:03 pm

    I was in the same boat and went with Xerri, strongly considered playing Allan when I saw he was FB though. Don't think there's much between them.

    I kinda picked based on opposition, Manly being weaker than Raiders, but the cards don't always fall that way. Hopefully Allan goes well anyway cheer
    WT Winfield
    WT Winfield

    Posts : 1822
    Reputation : 887
    Join date : 2016-08-21

    2019 NRL Supercoach fantasy thread part 1 - Page 19 Empty Re: 2019 NRL Supercoach fantasy thread part 1

    Post by WT Winfield on Sat May 18, 2019 10:02 pm

    Allan just sucks at fantasy it seems Neutral

    Have to burn a trade on him after Rd 12 to avoid that horror emergency too.
    Clack Bocks
    Clack Bocks

    Posts : 1184
    Reputation : 152
    Join date : 2015-09-26

    2019 NRL Supercoach fantasy thread part 1 - Page 19 Empty Re: 2019 NRL Supercoach fantasy thread part 1

    Post by Clack Bocks on Sat May 18, 2019 10:08 pm

    Even Johnstone wasn’t doing too well, I think walker is their main game breaker in the backs
    WT2K
    WT2K

    Posts : 3977
    Reputation : 909
    Join date : 2018-03-25
    Location : Sydney

    2019 NRL Supercoach fantasy thread part 1 - Page 19 Empty Re: 2019 NRL Supercoach fantasy thread part 1

    Post by WT2K on Sun May 19, 2019 6:09 pm

    1242. Cleary my worst score with 29
    avatar
    t43597

    Posts : 32
    Reputation : 5
    Join date : 2019-01-29

    2019 NRL Supercoach fantasy thread part 1 - Page 19 Empty Re: 2019 NRL Supercoach fantasy thread part 1

    Post by t43597 on Mon May 20, 2019 6:05 pm

    1218 which i thought would see me fall in the rankings but i went up to 2349 from 2521.

    Trading in AFB and Kerr this round. Ravalawa > Hiroti next round and i should hopefully have 13 players available for the first bye round.
    WT2K
    WT2K

    Posts : 3977
    Reputation : 909
    Join date : 2018-03-25
    Location : Sydney

    2019 NRL Supercoach fantasy thread part 1 - Page 19 Empty Re: 2019 NRL Supercoach fantasy thread part 1

    Post by WT2K on Mon May 20, 2019 6:10 pm

    1238 final score. Moved up 1k. Now 4.6k rank
    WT Winfield
    WT Winfield

    Posts : 1822
    Reputation : 887
    Join date : 2016-08-21

    2019 NRL Supercoach fantasy thread part 1 - Page 19 Empty Re: 2019 NRL Supercoach fantasy thread part 1

    Post by WT Winfield on Tue May 21, 2019 1:45 pm

    Another sub-par, bad omen score for me with 1111. Jagged my H2H by 1 point though Surprised

    Bit of a dumb move playing injured Harris over injured Fifita, but the schedule kinda dicked me with Fifita playing last. Felt safer playing Vaughan and then Taupau over Fifita in the end too Evil or Very Mad

    Locking in CHT to Dearden this week. Not keen on Dearden, but can put the cash to use.

    Waiting to see which one of Xerri or Garner will make way for Taumalolo with the 2nd.

    Whoever survives could make way for Sam Burgers next week, filling all 10 forward spots with guns, but I need to grab Jake at some point, so not sure if it's worth it. Seem to have plenty of trades though, so maybe I will and hope Sam busts out 100 for the bye.

    Fifita and Taumalolo into the 17 this week sees Harris and Vaughan warming the bench.

    Getting too stacked.. Only real weak spot is Sivo, but I'm gonna chance him until Bateman returns.
    WT Winfield
    WT Winfield

    Posts : 1822
    Reputation : 887
    Join date : 2016-08-21

    2019 NRL Supercoach fantasy thread part 1 - Page 19 Empty Re: 2019 NRL Supercoach fantasy thread part 1

    Post by WT Winfield on Tue May 21, 2019 6:56 pm

    Low BE for Xerri, only 24 Very Happy Thanks Garner, but time to go for Taumalolo.

    267k left to upgrade injured Okunbor to Sam B next week.

    Xerri or Aekins for that Hiroti cat probably the other trade next week.

    Will be lucky to have 10 in action for Rd 12 though. Hopefully Murray and Cleary somehow miss origin.
    WT2K
    WT2K

    Posts : 3977
    Reputation : 909
    Join date : 2018-03-25
    Location : Sydney

    2019 NRL Supercoach fantasy thread part 1 - Page 19 Empty Re: 2019 NRL Supercoach fantasy thread part 1

    Post by WT2K on Tue May 21, 2019 11:22 pm

    @WT Winfield wrote:Low BE for Xerri, only 24 Very Happy Thanks Garner, but time to go for Taumalolo.

    267k left to upgrade injured Okunbor to Sam B next week.

    Xerri or Aekins for that Hiroti cat probably the other trade next week.

    Will be lucky to have 10 in action for Rd 12 though. Hopefully Murray and Cleary somehow miss origin.

    Thoughts on Dylan Walker as a trade in.. he's pretty cheap and DPP of ctw & 5/8 is handy.
    WT Winfield
    WT Winfield

    Posts : 1822
    Reputation : 887
    Join date : 2016-08-21

    2019 NRL Supercoach fantasy thread part 1 - Page 19 Empty Re: 2019 NRL Supercoach fantasy thread part 1

    Post by WT Winfield on Wed May 22, 2019 7:14 am

    He's mighty tempting. I was hoping he'd get goalkicking duties, but Garrick still favoured for now.

    He was tracking along nicely on 33 or so before the try, but I think all the possession Sharks had after that cut him short of a bigger score.

    The 59 was higher than anything he scored last year, not sure what happened with him only averaging 34 after previous avg's of 56, 45 and 52.

    Looks like he was plagued with injuries, missing Rds 1-4, 12-15 and 18-19.

    Fits the bill of someone perhaps priced 10-15 points below his average and still only young (and a bit dumb).

    Not sure if I'll be able to get him, but definitely watching him, especially if Hiroti bombs this week and Dylan guns it, or just get both and skip Sam B since he ties up a lot more $ for a 1 gamer.

    I guess you're thinking about him this week, and a pretty favourable draw vs. Titans and then Panthers for the bye. Definitely tempting if you're thinking of playing him, but could wait a week if not.
    lukeaye
    lukeaye

    Posts : 886
    Reputation : 228
    Join date : 2016-02-02

    2019 NRL Supercoach fantasy thread part 1 - Page 19 Empty Re: 2019 NRL Supercoach fantasy thread part 1

    Post by lukeaye on Wed May 22, 2019 1:36 pm

    @WT Winfield wrote:He's mighty tempting. I was hoping he'd get goalkicking duties, but Garrick still favoured for now.

    He was tracking along nicely on 33 or so before the try, but I think all the possession Sharks had after that cut him short of a bigger score.

    The 59 was higher than anything he scored last year, not sure what happened with him only averaging 34 after previous avg's of 56, 45 and 52.

    Looks like he was plagued with injuries, missing Rds 1-4, 12-15 and 18-19.

    Fits the bill of someone perhaps priced 10-15 points below his average and still only young (and a bit dumb).

    Not sure if I'll be able to get him, but definitely watching him, especially if Hiroti bombs this week and Dylan guns it, or just get both and skip Sam B since he ties up a lot more $ for a 1 gamer.

    I guess you're thinking about him this week, and a pretty favourable draw vs. Titans and then Panthers for the bye. Definitely tempting if you're thinking of playing him, but could wait a week if not.

    Yeah I've considered him too. He is at an awkward price, and that 59 will only count for 1 week. Think it's more prudent to wait til next to see if he can bank another high scores.

    I'm Looking at Croker and Man mau this week. (For Oates and Arrow)

    I would be taking moses but It's not possible for me to do so this week. I'd be suprised if he didnt score 100 against the Panthers.
    WT2K
    WT2K

    Posts : 3977
    Reputation : 909
    Join date : 2018-03-25
    Location : Sydney

    2019 NRL Supercoach fantasy thread part 1 - Page 19 Empty Re: 2019 NRL Supercoach fantasy thread part 1

    Post by WT2K on Wed May 22, 2019 4:15 pm

    Might need to trade Arrow out. Think he'll have his minutes managed by the titans.

    My 2rfs currently are - jurbo, Murray, Arrow, Lolo, JFH and Taupau.
    WT Winfield
    WT Winfield

    Posts : 1822
    Reputation : 887
    Join date : 2016-08-21

    2019 NRL Supercoach fantasy thread part 1 - Page 19 Empty Re: 2019 NRL Supercoach fantasy thread part 1

    Post by WT Winfield on Wed May 22, 2019 4:41 pm

    I regretted trading Arrow last year in NRLF after his injured 19 in Rd 9 and missing Rds 10 and 13.

    He proceeded to average 58.2 between Rds 11-16 (75.6 in SC). Started having back issues if memory serves me correct, didn't Qld run him into the ground in game 3?

    Minutes were definitely managed after the origin period where he played in the 40 minute range all but once for the last 7 games.

    Could be right that Titans start managing them a little earlier now to avoid a repeat.

    Even though it feels like I have a plethora of trades left compared to NRLF in past years, I'm gonna hold firm on not trading keepers.

    Re. Manu Ma'u, a mate of mine picked him up 2 weeks ago when still on the bench. Cheering about getting the LK spot last week. Feeling jealous. NBrown due back soon, but he's getting the injury prone tag and I guess Manu should get his starting SR spot back?
    lukeaye
    lukeaye

    Posts : 886
    Reputation : 228
    Join date : 2016-02-02

    2019 NRL Supercoach fantasy thread part 1 - Page 19 Empty Re: 2019 NRL Supercoach fantasy thread part 1

    Post by lukeaye on Wed May 22, 2019 7:49 pm

    @WT Winfield wrote:I regretted trading Arrow last year in NRLF after his injured 19 in Rd 9 and missing Rds 10 and 13.

    He proceeded to average 58.2 between Rds 11-16 (75.6 in SC). Started having back issues if memory serves me correct, didn't Qld run him into the ground in game 3?

    Minutes were definitely managed after the origin period where he played in the 40 minute range all but once for the last 7 games.

    Could be right that Titans start managing them a little earlier now to avoid a repeat.

    Even though it feels like I have a plethora of trades left compared to NRLF in past years, I'm gonna hold firm on not trading keepers.

    Re. Manu Ma'u, a mate of mine picked him up 2 weeks ago when still on the bench. Cheering about getting the LK spot last week. Feeling jealous. NBrown due back soon, but he's getting the injury prone tag and I guess Manu should get his starting SR spot back?

    Too be honest, I hadn't even considered the Nathan Brown factor. Forget he was even a prospect. Not sure if Manu Mau would replace Nikuroe then. Hmmmmmm
    WT Winfield
    WT Winfield

    Posts : 1822
    Reputation : 887
    Join date : 2016-08-21

    2019 NRL Supercoach fantasy thread part 1 - Page 19 Empty Re: 2019 NRL Supercoach fantasy thread part 1

    Post by WT Winfield on Wed May 22, 2019 8:03 pm

    Yeah that was my worry with Manu when my mate said he was getting him.

    They've started Manu at CTR before and I was curious why he came off the bench when returning, but put it down to match fitness perhaps.

    Having a LK in your CTW that plays the 1st bye is a dream come true, but may need to trade or bench him if he doesn't nail down the SR spot with Nathan due back Rd 14.
    WT Winfield
    WT Winfield

    Posts : 1822
    Reputation : 887
    Join date : 2016-08-21

    2019 NRL Supercoach fantasy thread part 1 - Page 19 Empty Re: 2019 NRL Supercoach fantasy thread part 1

    Post by WT Winfield on Thu May 23, 2019 8:51 am

    Just to correct myself on Manu, it was way back in 2016 when he started CTR twice, but has moved there mid game for injuries a few times.

    He's been pretty well locked into that 11 spot when fit though, so Lane back to bench when NBrown returns maybe?
    lukeaye
    lukeaye

    Posts : 886
    Reputation : 228
    Join date : 2016-02-02

    2019 NRL Supercoach fantasy thread part 1 - Page 19 Empty Re: 2019 NRL Supercoach fantasy thread part 1

    Post by lukeaye on Thu May 23, 2019 9:04 am

    @WT Winfield wrote:Just to correct myself on Manu, it was way back in 2016 when he started CTR twice, but has moved there mid game for injuries a few times.

    He's been pretty well locked into that 11 spot when fit though, so Lane back to bench when NBrown returns maybe?

    Not a chance they bump lane.

    Yeah idk, got me thinking now. Maybe brown goes to the bench

      Current date/time is Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:39 pm