NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

Ball tampering. Have we missed the bigger picture?

code delta
    code delta

Ball tampering. Have we missed the bigger picture? Empty Ball tampering. Have we missed the bigger picture?

Post by code delta Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:58 pm

I always thought there was more to the story than what happened in one day of one Test in South Africa.
    I think it was in Bancroft's interview he mentioned something Like "Davie said they were watching him really closely so ....".

So finally an article asking some hard questions that I think are reasonable to ask.
    https://www.smh.com.au/sport/cricket/australia-s-cricket-team-remains-distinctly-every-man-for-himself-20181228-p50ol0.html
    No Worries
    No Worries

NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.

Ball tampering. Have we missed the bigger picture? Empty Re: Ball tampering. Have we missed the bigger picture?

Post by No Worries Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:26 am

With the top order performing so badly. They have to out him and bury him as the instigator to explain why they don't bring him back. He thrives on that win at all costs culture
    code delta
    code delta

Ball tampering. Have we missed the bigger picture? Empty Re: Ball tampering. Have we missed the bigger picture?

Post by code delta Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:38 pm

He might not be a natural leader but as a batsman how good is Smith. (and by posting this now it means he gets out before scoring another 100)
    No Worries
    No Worries

NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.

Post by No Worries Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:25 am

12 months out of the game and it took him 2 1/2 games to climb back to number 1 in the world. THEN goes out and scores a double. He will retire with the 2nd best average ever and I wouldn't be surprised if it's in the 70's. He's averaging 194 this series.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:46 am