NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NFL VSDT Cash Comp 1

Thickshake
    Thickshake

NFL VSDT Cash Comp 1 - Page 20 Empty Re: NFL VSDT Cash Comp 1

Post by Thickshake Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:11 pm

Verbal Kint wrote:My trades this week have been very hard to sort out. Finally done I think

(v) is on DJ

Yeah I had some trouble as well, but came up with something that fits in with my bye plan reasonably well. I'm basically trying to get a solid RB5, and WR7, so that they can cover players through the rougher bye rounds. I think the players I'm bringing in can play that role, and then I just need to do Godwin>Thomas next week and Mixon>Gordon the week after to have a fairly strong team, and then just planning to do some luxury upgrades after that for the run home.

Was going to put the (vc) on Sanders before I realised that I could do Gurley into Mahomes using Rodgers or Graham. Sanders would have been okay, but should be able to get something 50+.

@Paceys, would be hard to imagine a much better defense score than the mighty Broncs. Sorry that you had to play me in the draft league this week, it's the first time I've got a decent score out of them. Wouldn't be surprised if you still beat me somehow.
    Thickshake
    Thickshake

Post by Thickshake Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:11 pm

This Gronk news is a real pain in the arse. Might be Gronk out, Olsen in. One injury prone tight end for another, yay.

I was bring in Edelman and Michel for Ridley and Conner, looks like that is out the window now. Will keep Conner and move him on in a couple of weeks (assuming Bell returns).

Post by Guest Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:32 am

Gah, I traded Gordon in this week...

Post by Guest Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:50 am

82 from my TEs this week. Crazy stuff.

Made up for some other shit scores.

Post by Guest Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:57 pm

I've got no idea how I'm going this week because of all the loophole scum
    Pacey's Best
    Pacey's Best

Fantasy Fanatics VSDT Overall Group Winner : 2016

Post by Pacey's Best Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:40 am

Still a no-show from LeVeon Bell;

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000977473/article/leveon-bell-wont-report-to-steelers-facility-this-week

Post by Guest Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:12 am

Cool, Conner gets another week. Most of us held him I think

Post by Guest Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:34 am

Finally, the loophole noise has gone away.

Anything above 550 looking really good this week it seems.

Post by Guest Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:48 pm

Anyone else playing NBA on Sportsdeck? I quite like it! It is a daily fantasy fix.

I was 51st for week 1. Not a bad start considering I have never watched a game of basketball.

Post by Guest Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:54 pm

Sneaked through 600 this week. Looks pretty good. Undid some of the damage from last week.

Goodbye Enunwa as soon as it opens.
    Thickshake
    Thickshake

Post by Thickshake Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:57 pm

Verbal Kint wrote:Anyone else playing NBA on Sportsdeck? I quite like it! It is a daily fantasy fix.

I was 51st for week 1. Not a bad start considering I have never watched a game of basketball.

Yeah I play. About 300th last week. Played last year as well, its just about exploiting the fixtures. To be fair I play every comp on Sportsdeck except for horse racing, and I usually lose interest in the rugby fairly early in the season seeing as I never watch those games these days. We could start a league if anyone else is playing NBA?

Nice score this week, starting to stretch that lead out to hard-to-catch territory with 10 rounds to go. My early trades are looking like Godwin>Thomas and trying to figure out which kicker I want to replace Maher for the run home.

Post by Guest Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:09 pm

Im back up to 4th overall haha. WTF

I have a doughnut this week though unless I trade Maher. Blluuuuurrrrr!

Post by Guest Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:38 pm

Hmmm, Brown or Adams to come in for Enunwa
    Rippin and Tearin
    Rippin and Tearin

Post by Rippin and Tearin Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:51 pm

A lot of people gonna be in the same position at K I reckon. Carlson and Maher use have been a common first up selection that many will still be having.

Im not sure what I'll be doing to be honest - K dont typically get you many points and on top of that its near impossible to predict any given week. That being said, if you dont trade you are potentially giving up 20-30 points on the opposition. Is a trade worth that much? Not sure this year.

With that in mind, I've only played this comp once before, the last year it was a paid comp, and I just had a look at the team I finished up with that year (I came second overall) and it wasn't as good as the team I have right now. Is it a year full of value plays or have they got the prices/salary cap wrong this year. I feel like it has been way to easy to get a gun side and its taken part of the fun away....

Brown or Adams? What about Thielen, he's arguably the best WR in the game right now.... Im guessing you are looking at guys who have played their bye but....

Post by Guest Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:17 pm

Yeah, I can afford Thielen but it empties my bank. I preferred a option who had played the bye. Tough one!
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:26 pm

I reckon I'm going Carlsson - Cheapest mid range option with best matchup this week so likely Randy Bullock

Post by Guest Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:07 pm

I have a chubby for Chubb this week
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:12 pm

Verbal Kint wrote:I have a chubby for Chubb this week

Freeman or Michel for Chubb?

Post by Guest Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:01 pm

Welshy wrote:

Freeman or Michel for Chubb?

Freeman I think. I've ditched him already

Post by Guest Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:04 pm

Rippin and Tearin wrote:A lot of people gonna be in the same position at K I reckon. Carlson and Maher use have been a common first up selection that many will still be having.

Im not sure what I'll be doing to be honest - K dont typically get you many points and on top of that its near impossible to predict any given week. That being said, if you dont trade you are potentially giving up 20-30 points on the opposition. Is a trade worth that much? Not sure this year.

With that in mind, I've only played this comp once before, the last year it was a paid comp, and I just had a look at the team I finished up with that year (I came second overall) and it wasn't as good as the team I have right now. Is it a year full of value plays or have they got the prices/salary cap wrong this year. I feel like it has been way to easy to get a gun side and its taken part of the fun away....

Brown or Adams? What about Thielen, he's arguably the best WR in the game right now.... Im guessing you are looking at guys who have played their bye but....

I've gone for Brown. My gut says he'll match Thielen for less money.

I need the cash left over anyway for some options next week.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:05 pm