NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

    2018 NRL FF ELIMINATOR

    Share
    avatar
    Mighty Fishes
    Moderator

    Posts : 5621
    Reputation : 1718
    Join date : 2015-08-01
    Age : 29

    Re: 2018 NRL FF ELIMINATOR

    Post by Mighty Fishes on Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:55 pm

    @Random wrote:.... This makes me sad. I will remember this day Fishes, you won't know when, you won't know how, but I will get you.


    I very much doubt that Razz
    avatar
    Mighty Fishes
    Moderator

    Posts : 5621
    Reputation : 1718
    Join date : 2015-08-01
    Age : 29

    Re: 2018 NRL FF ELIMINATOR

    Post by Mighty Fishes on Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:00 pm

    @SI wrote:SPORTAL L5
    LLO: Fraser

    65 = arsendragon = TheMatrix = TheMatrix = 7000
    66 = charliemurphy = Team Black = Team Black = 7469
    67 = Fraser = Soop-A-starZ = Soop-A-starZ = 15527
    68 = No Worries = Ghost of Laurie Nichols = Ghost of Laurie Nichols = NEW
    69 = Flash = Militia = Militia = NEW
    70 = Big Kev = S***dog = S***dog = NEW
    71 = RandomSil = Kali Kookaburra's = Kali Kookaburra's = NEW
    72 = Mighty Fishes = The Super Fishes = The Super Fishes = NEW
    73 = Mearcats = Mear Cats = Mear Cats = NEW
    74 = Andy V = Andy V = Andy V = NEW
    75 = Painexpress = pain express = pain express = NEW
    76 = Goondalf = Black St Generals = Black St Generals = NEW
    77 = Honeysett= Amazing Super Happy Summertime Fun Kids= Amazing Super Happy Summertime Fun Kids = NEW
    78 = Rustystar = Eradicators = Eradicators = NEW
    79 = Know Eyedeer = Know Eyedeer = Know Eyedeer = NEW
    80 = Beast From The Big East = Beast From The Big East = Beast From The Big East = NEW



    This is where the rivalry all began on Sportal 2015
    avatar
    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 12579
    Reputation : 2934
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Re: 2018 NRL FF ELIMINATOR

    Post by SI on Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:17 pm

    @Mighty Fishes wrote:
    @SI wrote:SPORTAL L5
    LLO: Fraser

    65 = arsendragon = TheMatrix = TheMatrix = 7000
    66 = charliemurphy = Team Black = Team Black = 7469
    67 = Fraser = Soop-A-starZ = Soop-A-starZ = 15527
    68 = No Worries = Ghost of Laurie Nichols = Ghost of Laurie Nichols = NEW
    69 = Flash = Militia = Militia = NEW  
    70 = Big Kev = S***dog = S***dog = NEW
    71 = RandomSil = Kali Kookaburra's = Kali Kookaburra's = NEW
    72 = Mighty Fishes = The Super Fishes = The Super Fishes = NEW
    73 = Mearcats = Mear Cats = Mear Cats = NEW
    74 = Andy V = Andy V = Andy V = NEW  
    75 = Painexpress = pain express = pain express = NEW  
    76 = Goondalf = Black St Generals = Black St Generals = NEW  
    77 = Honeysett= Amazing Super Happy Summertime Fun Kids= Amazing Super Happy Summertime Fun Kids = NEW
    78 = Rustystar = Eradicators = Eradicators = NEW
    79 = Know Eyedeer = Know Eyedeer = Know Eyedeer = NEW
    80 = Beast From The Big East = Beast From The Big East = Beast From The Big East = NEW



    This is where the rivalry all began on Sportal 2015

    WOW! Blast from the past mate. Was that our first year over here, or did you have it saved from the last year on Sportal?

    Dead set decent League too with all those names.

    avatar
    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 12579
    Reputation : 2934
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Re: 2018 NRL FF ELIMINATOR

    Post by SI on Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:20 pm

    Also, when you and Random ultimately possibly consummate, would your love child be a Kingfisher?
    avatar
    Mighty Fishes
    Moderator

    Posts : 5621
    Reputation : 1718
    Join date : 2015-08-01
    Age : 29

    Re: 2018 NRL FF ELIMINATOR

    Post by Mighty Fishes on Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:50 pm

    https://www.nrlfantasyfanatics.com/t50-not-a-thread-just-to-store-some-leagues-shizzle-from-sportal

    Your first thread here mate. Its stuff you salvaged before it died. Im sure youll enjoy the mosey down memory lane
    avatar
    Mighty Fishes
    Moderator

    Posts : 5621
    Reputation : 1718
    Join date : 2015-08-01
    Age : 29

    Re: 2018 NRL FF ELIMINATOR

    Post by Mighty Fishes on Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:52 pm

    @SI wrote:Also, when you and Random ultimately possibly consummate, would your love child be a Kingfisher?

    Nah mate their name will be Luca Brasi
    avatar
    Random
    Moderator

    Posts : 5858
    Reputation : 885
    Join date : 2015-01-12
    Age : 26

    Re: 2018 NRL FF ELIMINATOR

    Post by Random on Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:46 am

    To be fair MF I was on the forums under a different name before you, but everyone thought I backed Parramatta and I couldn't handle that.

    So as much as you like to think we are the same, I am that little bit better. Like how I made it an extra round deeper in the Eliminator than you, or how my team is beating yours by 30 points overall.

    Tell you what, let's do an Avatar bet for the run home end of season. I won't even take the 30 point lead I have on you already. Winner picks the losers avatar for the off-season. So until Fantasy opens next year.
    avatar
    Mighty Fishes
    Moderator

    Posts : 5621
    Reputation : 1718
    Join date : 2015-08-01
    Age : 29

    Re: 2018 NRL FF ELIMINATOR

    Post by Mighty Fishes on Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:30 am

    Done
    avatar
    Mighty Fishes
    Moderator

    Posts : 5621
    Reputation : 1718
    Join date : 2015-08-01
    Age : 29

    Re: 2018 NRL FF ELIMINATOR

    Post by Mighty Fishes on Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:58 am

    @Random wrote:To be fair MF I was on the forums under a different name before you, but everyone thought I backed Parramatta and I couldn't handle that.

    So as much as you like to think we are the same, I am that little bit better. Like how I made it an extra round deeper in the Eliminator than you, or how my team is beating yours by 30 points overall.

    Tell you what, let's do an Avatar bet for the run home end of season. I won't even take the 30 point lead I have on you already. Winner picks the losers avatar for the off-season. So until Fantasy opens next year.

    I’m interested to learn that you are an alt of an Eels fanatic
    avatar
    Random
    Moderator

    Posts : 5858
    Reputation : 885
    Join date : 2015-01-12
    Age : 26

    Re: 2018 NRL FF ELIMINATOR

    Post by Random on Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:21 am

    @Mighty Fishes wrote:
    @Random wrote:To be fair MF I was on the forums under a different name before you, but everyone thought I backed Parramatta and I couldn't handle that.

    So as much as you like to think we are the same, I am that little bit better. Like how I made it an extra round deeper in the Eliminator than you, or how my team is beating yours by 30 points overall.

    Tell you what, let's do an Avatar bet for the run home end of season. I won't even take the 30 point lead I have on you already. Winner picks the losers avatar for the off-season. So until Fantasy opens next year.

    I’m interested to learn that you are an alt of an Eels fanatic

    Naa had the username Parmatic. People thought the Parma was Parra a little. Didn't like it, made the change.
    avatar
    Krump

    Posts : 3689
    Reputation : 1044
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Re: 2018 NRL FF ELIMINATOR

    Post by Krump on Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:59 am

    Parramatic had the best pre season write ups!
    avatar
    SI
    Moderator

    Posts : 12579
    Reputation : 2934
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    Re: 2018 NRL FF ELIMINATOR

    Post by SI on Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:08 am

    @Krump wrote:Parramatic had the best pre season write ups!
    Yeah, his Fantasy teams back then were half decent as well. Things have really gone down hill since the name change.

    I could have sworn it was Paramatic as well, not Parmatic.
    avatar
    Mighty Fishes
    Moderator

    Posts : 5621
    Reputation : 1718
    Join date : 2015-08-01
    Age : 29

    Re: 2018 NRL FF ELIMINATOR

    Post by Mighty Fishes on Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:07 am

    Must have been before my time. Seeing that list it’s good to see a lot of posters then are still playing.

    avatar
    No Worries
    Moderator

    Posts : 5186
    Reputation : 2119
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Re: 2018 NRL FF ELIMINATOR

    Post by No Worries on Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:10 am

    And then there were four. Nothing builds hype like a hyperbole cliche. So here goes. We have reached the pointy end of the season where the cream has risen to the top, only the best of the best have survived. For the first time all season the gap between the haves and the have nots was evident. After fighting tooth and nail through qualifying and being the final non seeded player to be eliminated Mr Cashman's strategy of taking it one week at a time has come to an end. But a dark horse has arisen, never before in the history of fantasy football have we had a dual Survivor / Eliminator winner. Could Ryno be just that person to break the drought ? Only time will tell.



    But to the victors come the spoils
    Good luck to those who remain.

    avatar
    MrCashman

    Posts : 459
    Reputation : 100
    Join date : 2017-02-13
    Location : Leichhardt Oval

    Re: 2018 NRL FF ELIMINATOR

    Post by MrCashman on Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:38 am

    RIP season, was fun to get this far

    Good luck to all remaining
    avatar
    Stuffness

    Posts : 195
    Reputation : 29
    Join date : 2017-07-20
    Age : 30
    Location : WA

    Re: 2018 NRL FF ELIMINATOR

    Post by Stuffness on Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:04 pm

    I'm in trouble my star studded line up has been spudding it hard of late.
    avatar
    No Worries
    Moderator

    Posts : 5186
    Reputation : 2119
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Re: 2018 NRL FF ELIMINATOR

    Post by No Worries on Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:14 am

    It's final time. What a week. With plenty of the popular players racking up big scores it was another week where anything under 4 figures wouldn't cut the mustard. At one end of the scale we had Parramatta Wildcards not only demolish Doughy battlers but also take home the chocolates for highest score of the round and at the other without DCE, injuries to Ponga & Brown and being tradeless left Synester Vegence without a fullside and posibly the worst score of the round.



    Good luck to Parramata Wildcards & Stuffness

    avatar
    No Worries
    Moderator

    Posts : 5186
    Reputation : 2119
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Re: 2018 NRL FF ELIMINATOR

    Post by No Worries on Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:38 pm

    After 7 weeks it came down to a handful of pods.

    Parramatta Wildcards bench of McInnes & Guerrera getting the choclates over Stuff's Farah & Surgess. Wild's Cleary and Issako cancelling out Stuffs Arey & Issako. Leaving Stuffy needing Mitchell to cover Fergo and the gap.




    CONGRATULATIONS
    STUFFNESS
    2018 NRLFF
    ELIMINATOR
    CHAMPION
    avatar
    Krump

    Posts : 3689
    Reputation : 1044
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Re: 2018 NRL FF ELIMINATOR

    Post by Krump on Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:44 pm

    Congrats Stuff and thanks No Worries!
    avatar
    Stuffness

    Posts : 195
    Reputation : 29
    Join date : 2017-07-20
    Age : 30
    Location : WA

    Re: 2018 NRL FF ELIMINATOR

    Post by Stuffness on Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:05 pm

    Thanks for running this No worries. Its a nice little extra to keep the fantasy season interesting.

      Current date/time is Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:36 pm