NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL Fantasy 2018 Thread Part 34

Welshy
    Welshy

NRL Fantasy 2018 Thread Part 34 - Page 29 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2018 Thread Part 34

Post by Welshy Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:23 pm

Claytron wrote:

I am a broncos supporter unfortunately...dont hold it against me ha ha
    Get the fuck outta here, already enough donkeys on ere!!

only joking fella! Welcome!!

:Rope: :peeing:
    Shumway
    Shumway

NRL Fantasy 2018 Thread Part 34 - Page 29 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2018 Thread Part 34

Post by Shumway Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:24 pm

Mearcats wrote:@Shumway @welshy @Claytron, stepped out for a client meeting, will be back later tonight and have a good look at each of these then.

At this time of evening... I hear you. Stepped out for a "meeting". Beer

Always appreciate any commentary - but remember that it's Monday. No need for 6 beers in before posting on today's routine.
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

Post by RandomSil Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:24 pm

Claytron wrote:
    SI wrote:

Welcome Claytron Very Happy

I'll leave the advice on your team to the other lads, but don't worry about asking for advice early, go for it.  Who do you support mate?

I mean liking the best team in the NRL? Naa no hate from anyone here.
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:31 pm

Shumway wrote:
    Mearcats wrote:@Shumway @welshy @Claytron, stepped out for a client meeting, will be back later tonight and have a good look at each of these then.

At this time of evening... I hear you. Stepped out for a "meeting". Beer

Always appreciate any commentary - but remember that it's Monday. No need for 6 beers in before posting on today's routine.
    Haha, was thinking the same thing when I read it.
    Claytron

Post by Claytron Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:32 pm

Random wrote:

Wish they were the best team but they have been makong horrible decisions with there team the last years. Letting go of arrow ese ese buying bird and making milford the main man...anyway just a little rant. Love the banter
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

Post by RandomSil Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:33 pm

Claytron wrote:Hey all still fairly new to forum and dont wanna be one of those people who ask for help but dont give any ( ranked 1400 so would do the opposite anyway) if anyone has time to run over my team wouls be great. Struggling for what trades to do this week. Tia

Cook
    Arrow afb
    Rfm murray harris
    Dce mbye
    Aikten kenner
    Ponga teddy thompson

Jfh kikau rein gos
    Lodge issako jmk rochow.
    375k in bank. Was thinking of moving on afb. Can do fifita but there goes all my moneys. Feel like i need another centre but scared to go dugan and mitchell might play origin this year possibly. Anyways any help would be appreciated

I would move AFB for Fifita. It uses up your warchest, but gives you the best FRF option, and one of the best players in the game. Kennar is okay to run with for now. He has potentially to Jag a big score here and there.

Definite Trades:
    Isaako (Slowly making a little money. Worth holding a couple weeks.)
    Lodge - Starting to lose Cash, has potential to be a 35-45 point scorer. Which is good but not a Keeper in the FRF. Could be a good cash out option.
    Rochow - Depends if you think he bounces back he has been getting the minutes. Could keep him if you have faith.
    Thompson - Worth holding a little longer. Then you can decide if you want to turn him to a HLF or WFB.

I would personally cash out Lodge, and get Fifita with AFB. It keeps money flow, so you can get another CTR next week if you want and upgrading AFB to Fifita could be a 30 point bump this week. (If you upgrade a CTR this week it could only be a 20 point bump for people you aren't confident in.)

Last edited by Random on Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:34 pm

Claytron wrote:
    SI wrote:

Welcome Claytron Very Happy

I'll leave the advice on your team to the other lads, but don't worry about asking for advice early, go for it.  Who do you support mate?

All good mate, we tend to go easier on Broncs supporters as the rest of us understand there's nothing you can do about it, just the cards you were dealt unfortunately  Very Happy
    BBowler
    BBowler

Post by BBowler Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:34 pm

wolfking wrote:

If he puts up a 70 though I would much rather the points then saving a few K.

As long as you dont have to make any drastic moves to bring him in..
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

Post by RandomSil Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:34 pm

Claytron wrote:
    Random wrote:

Wish they were the best team but they have been makong horrible decisions with there team the last years. Letting go of arrow ese ese buying bird and making milford the main man...anyway just a little rant. Love the banter

Shhhh we can't actually show weakness on the forum or the vultures will come to pick the corpse of the mighty broncos.

Post by Guest Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:34 pm

I'm looking at cogger and Sorenson @liverpool_bulldog

Post by Guest Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:36 pm

Is it worth trying to bring Latrell in this week?

Plays 13, not an origin prospect is he?

Looking to get rid of kennar or Hiku
    MilfordTheMagician
    MilfordTheMagician

Post by MilfordTheMagician Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:37 pm

Welshy wrote:

Do we think Morgan ma be worth a punt then?

Not for me but personally I don't want to bring in players who will play Origin/might play Origin.
    Claytron

Post by Claytron Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:40 pm

lukeaye wrote:Is it worth trying to bring Latrell in this week?

I know fittler is a big fan of mitchell so wouldnt surprise me if he gets selected
    BBowler
    BBowler

Post by BBowler Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:41 pm

WT2K wrote:Not much info on jbrom - foxs casualty ward says a few weeks. Medial knee injury

I saw 6 weeks somewhere - cant remember where though.

Hes a sell regardless though right?
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:43 pm

Will be interesting to see what Fittler brings, but it's generally a NSW pre-requisite that if you want to be an Origin winger or centre then you have to play fullback for your club!
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

Post by RandomSil Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:44 pm

I would trade Kennar out. I would say he is an origin prospect, but there is a lot of backline members there Tedesco, Ferguson, Dugan, Trbojevic, Morris Duo, Bird and others I am forgetting.

If it's swapping Kennar out for Latrell, his consistent scores would outweigh him playing Origin.
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:48 pm

SI wrote:
    Go Refs wrote:Thoughts this week, keep lodge due to Donkeys team shack up
    Would like to bring Fifta in but, last week it was a season ending knee injury only to see him play. Is he carrying an  injury? will him knee go on him?

Holding Lodge a good idea?
    If not Fifta, then who?

I tend to microscope team changes/shake ups as well; with Lodge though he looks like a 35-40 point player regardless to me.  

With Fifita, I'm going to have a look at minutes with and without Gallen, but I figure even though they are backrowers that the early Lewis injury and Capewell HIA played a part?  Can anyone who knows the Shark rotation save us the research?  From memory Gallen and Fifita both scored a lot better with the other out, but that is going back to 2014/15 I think?

I have tentatively gone Lodge to Alvaro, but Fifita is value at the moment.

BUMP-curious if anyone has done the minutes/output research over the last few years for Fifita with Gallen out for more than a couple of weeks?
    Claytron

Post by Claytron Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:55 pm

SI wrote:

Will be interesting to see what Fittler brings, but it's generally a NSW pre-requisite that if you want to be an Origin winger or centre then you have to play fullback for your club!

Think he is big on playing people in there positions they play in there club. Just what i have heard. Dont wanna scare u off him but
    awanamafia
    awanamafia

Post by awanamafia Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:55 pm

Not much love for Gelling on here. I'll play the devil's advocate:

With CNK on the Warriors bench is it possible Gelling will get some minutes in the second row?

He knows how to find the try line : 52 tries in 115 games for Wigan.

Do we see Warriors holding a <10 min centre on their bench long term?

$212k with BE of 3 with few other cash cows around..

RandomSil
    RandomSil

Post by RandomSil Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:56 pm

SI wrote:
    SI wrote:
    Go Refs wrote:Thoughts this week, keep lodge due to Donkeys team shack up
    Would like to bring Fifta in but, last week it was a season ending knee injury only to see him play. Is he carrying an  injury? will him knee go on him?

Holding Lodge a good idea?
    If not Fifta, then who?

I tend to microscope team changes/shake ups as well; with Lodge though he looks like a 35-40 point player regardless to me.  

With Fifita, I'm going to have a look at minutes with and without Gallen, but I figure even though they are backrowers that the early Lewis injury and Capewell HIA played a part?  Can anyone who knows the Shark rotation save us the research?  From memory Gallen and Fifita both scored a lot better with the other out, but that is going back to 2014/15 I think?

I have tentatively gone Lodge to Alvaro, but Fifita is value at the moment.

BUMP-curious if anyone has done the minutes/output research over the last few years for Fifita with Gallen out for more than a  couple of weeks?

Don't have stats at hand but IIRC Fifita has something like 70 AVG when Gallen isn't playing. Or it was after he had a couple 100 or close to games.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:08 pm