NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

2018 NRL.com Fantasy Thread Part 31

standard-issue
    standard-issue

2018 NRL.com Fantasy Thread Part 31 - Page 45 Empty Re: 2018 NRL.com Fantasy Thread Part 31

Post by standard-issue Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:40 pm

@Bullbender did they give you your FuCKing KFC yet or not?
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

2018 NRL.com Fantasy Thread Part 31 - Page 45 Empty Re: 2018 NRL.com Fantasy Thread Part 31

Post by wolfking Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:42 pm

WT2K wrote:
    I wanted to punt him so bad, that score of 19 is still there,staring at me, haha. But like you I'm keeping TPJ and the bald fella

I just remember how he played in those first two games. Trade him in and he was on fire in the first half of game 3. Did his hammy and the rest is history. Surely he's got to be close to 100% now.
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:48 pm

Anyone care to share an opinion if I even need to make a second trade?  First trade was Griffin to Tolo and left me with 20K and 26 trades;

Cook
    JFH Arrow
    Kikau Tolo RFM
    MBye Maloney
    Mitchell Isaako
    Teddy Ponga Thompson

Smith Havilli TPJ Murray

Rochow Lodge Kennar Croker

All depends if I want to risk playing TPJ or trade Lodge to Rein and chuck him in the reserves and see if Murray plays.  Torn between Gossie and Rein, but probably should trade one in to bank more coin but can always do it next week perhaps.

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:52 pm

If anyone in Sydney wins some KFC, I reckon you should share some of your bucket with me.
    Can talk Chicken wings and nugs

#notgayjustlikeKFC
    Vanish
    Vanish

Post by Vanish Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:56 pm

Welshy wrote:Kikau has to be close to being in a top 17 FR
    Possibly. He has three 70+ minute performances, for 54(with a try), 38 and 37. However, in that third game he was on track for a bigger score, but had to move to the outside backs to cover the Mansour injury.

I'd still guess he isn't a keeper, but he could be close to one.
    Mulvy
    Mulvy

Post by Mulvy Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:57 pm

wolfking wrote:Anyone care to share an opinion if I even need to make a second trade?  First trade was Griffin to Tolo and left me with 20K and 26 trades;

Cook
    JFH Arrow
    Kikau Tolo RFM
    MBye Maloney
    Mitchell Isaako
    Teddy Ponga Thompson

Smith Havilli TPJ Murray

All depends if I want to risk playing TPJ or trade Lodge to Rein and chuck him in the reserves and see if Murray plays.  Torn between Gossie and Rein, but probably should trade one in to bank more coin but can always do it next week perhaps.

I think if you are bringing in someone to play in your 17, not a terrible idea given concerns with TPJ and Murray, it would have to be Rein over Gosie. And if you are thinking Rein I think it is this week or not all with uncertainty with Peats' injury.
    Spuddies
    Spuddies

Post by Spuddies Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:58 pm

wolfking wrote:Anyone care to share an opinion if I even need to make a second trade?  First trade was Griffin to Tolo and left me with 20K and 26 trades;

Cook
    JFH Arrow
    Kikau Tolo RFM
    MBye Maloney
    Mitchell Isaako
    Teddy Ponga Thompson

Smith Havilli TPJ Murray

How long is Peats expected to be out of action?
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:05 pm

Spuddies wrote:

Cook
    JFH Arrow
    Kikau Tolo RFM
    MBye Maloney
    Mitchell Isaako
    Teddy Ponga Thompson

Smith Havilli TPJ Murray

How long is Peats expected to be out of action?

4-6 weeks is the official line, but the club is hopeful for 3 apparently. I'll be happy with Rein getting 4 weeks starting.
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:05 pm

Vanish wrote:
    Possibly. He has three 70+ minute performances, for 54(with a try), 38 and 37. However, in that third game he was on track for a bigger score, but had to move to the outside backs to cover the Mansour injury.

I'd still guess he isn't a keeper, but he could be close to one.
    Small sample size of playing large minutes matches but the potential is there, what i like about Kikau is his ability to post an absolute monster score, should go in the 42-45 range consistently with the odd 60-80, should be able to push himself to around 50

latter part of season I'd rather Kikau over Surgess if playing prop, mcguire and the other similars to be able to post that big one which can edge you up the rankings
    Spuddies
    Spuddies

Post by Spuddies Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:33 pm

SI wrote:

4-6 weeks is the official line, but the club is hopeful for 3 apparently.  I'll be happy with Rein getting 4 weeks starting.

Thanks. I don't know if he's a cheap enough cash out option for me and worth the trade for potentially only 3 weeks. 

I'm thinking about going Griffin to Su'a. If I do that trade I can upgrade doughy to either Munster or Gutho. I'm learning towards Munster.
    Also, can I check something. Last week I started Doueihi and with him not getting any game time he became DNP. I didn't have any other halves on the bench. My understanding was that I should have got the points from my 1st auto emergency (that happened to be Havili's 48pts). However this didn't happen. Can someone clarify whether I should have got those 48pts? I emailed fanhub querying it but never received a reply.
    zorasdomain
    zorasdomain

Post by zorasdomain Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:34 pm

This week is a tricky one to be offline. I'm out in the bush with Stew again all game days this week so can't do any mind-round tinkering, and I don't really know who in my team is actually going to play this week.
    Have made and reversed so many trades and am not really convinced on any of them. I am just going to have to abandon my team now and cross my fingers that I don't lose too many ranks this week.
    Finch
    Finch

Post by Finch Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:41 pm

**Probably unpopular opinion time**

I fully understand we all enjoy fantasy, we all want advice on our teams, forum is great etc etc.

However, I'm currently about 10 pages behind as I was out today so I'm catching up on them all. I'm seeing a lot of posters posting trade ideas, despite already being given advice and then them saying "Thanks for the advice, I'll make those trades". Then before you know it 2 pages go by and they are asking about new trade ideas, or even worse the same bloody trades. It's annoying.

Probably unpopular opinion, but just wanted to get that off my chest...
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:46 pm

Finch wrote:**Probably unpopular opinion time**

I fully understand we all enjoy fantasy, we all want advice on our teams, forum is great etc etc.

However, I'm currently about 10 pages behind as I was out today so I'm catching up on them all. I'm seeing a lot of posters posting trade ideas, despite already being given advice and then them saying "Thanks for the advice, I'll make those trades". Then before you know it 2 pages go by and they are asking about new trade ideas, or even worse the same bloody trades. It's annoying.

That's just fantasy mate haha!
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:49 pm

@Finch

something new for you to ease your ills

one player in each position you are hoping to grab after 1 or 2 more (realistic) price drops
    Mulvy
    Mulvy

Post by Mulvy Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:50 pm

Spuddies wrote:

Thanks. I don't know if he's a cheap enough cash out option for me and worth the trade for potentially only 3 weeks. 

I'm thinking about going Griffin to Su'a. If I do that trade I can upgrade doughy to either Munster or Gutho. I'm learning towards Munster.
    Also, can I check something. Last week I started Doueihi and with him not getting any game time he became DNP. I didn't have any other halves on the bench. My understanding was that I should have got the points from my 1st auto emergency (that happened to be Havili's 48pts). However this didn't happen. Can someone clarify whether I should have got those 48pts? I emailed fanhub querying it but never received a reply.

No, if your DNP is in your 13 (HLF in this case) you would need a HLF on your interchange or emergencies to come in otherwise you get 0. If however the DNP is on your interchange the first emergency comes in and can be any position.

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:51 pm

Welshy wrote:@Finch

something new for you to ease your ills

one player in each position you are hoping to grab after 1 or 2 more (realistic) price drops

Can I join in too?
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:51 pm

Mighty Fishes wrote:

Can I join in too?
    everyone mate, just trying to cheer up Finch the grump  tongue Razz

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:52 pm

lol!
    Spuddies
    Spuddies

Post by Spuddies Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:53 pm

mulvy wrote:

No, if your DNP is in your 13 (HLF in this case) you would need a HLF on your interchange or emergencies to come in otherwise you get 0. If however the DNP is on your interchange the first emergency comes in and can be any position.
    Ok, thanks. Damn! I was getting excited about that extra 48pts and it never came.  Sad
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:54 pm

Finch wrote:**Probably unpopular opinion time**

I don't find it annoying at all personally. Everyone has their own personality on here. You know I'd turn for you mate, but you are the first person who has mentioned it for along time, so yes, it is an unpopular opinion. I don't think anyone should be discouraged from posting in the way they do, unless it is contrary to the spirit of the forum.

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 7:23 am