NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

Dave Smith Goooooooooooooooone !!

No Worries
    No Worries

NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.

Dave Smith Goooooooooooooooone !! Empty Dave Smith Goooooooooooooooone !!

Post by No Worries Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:37 pm

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/dave-smith-quits-as-nrl-ceo-after-three-years-in-charge-john-grant-named-interim-boss/story-fnp0lyn3-1227575173749

Flip Off Flip Off Flip Off Flip Off Flip Off Flip Off Flip Off Flip Off Flip Off Flip Off
    Disruptive Trolling
    Banned

Dave Smith Goooooooooooooooone !! Empty Re: Dave Smith Goooooooooooooooone !!

Post by Disruptive Trolling Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:41 pm

Greatest 24 hours in Phil Gould's life.
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:46 pm

Bye Dave. I hope John Grant isn't planning on getting too involved while they look for someone else, the guy is a muppet.
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:07 am

Krump wrote:Bye Dave. I hope John Grant isn't planning on getting too involved while they look for someone else, the guy is a muppet.

This.
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:24 am

Will this be enough to appease Fox and get negotiations back on track? Apparently they need one of the games given to Nine to make it viable.
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:50 am

So can only imagine we won't see the draw till December now, if at all this year.
    RhinoNQ

Post by RhinoNQ Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:04 am

SI wrote:So can only imagine we won't see the draw till December now, if at all this year.

Brisbane 24 friday night games at home

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:41 am

Any idea on who his replacement will be? Hopefully someone who has played the game before and knows the difference between Benji and Ben
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:10 am

RhinoNQ wrote:
    SI wrote:So can only imagine we won't see the draw till December now, if at all this year.

Brisbane 24 friday night games at home

tru dat
    No Worries
    No Worries

Post by No Worries Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:23 am

Bren wrote:Any idea on who his replacement will be? Hopefully someone who has played the game before and knows the difference between Benji and Ben

Except none of them have the credentials to run $100M+ per annum business.
    Pain
    Pain

NFL Dynasty Champion : 2019
    NFL Fantasy L2 Champion : 2019

Post by Pain Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:53 am

We have just had a couple a cracking years of footy though. Just saying.
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:29 pm

Bren wrote:Any idea on who his replacement will be? Hopefully someone who has played the game before and knows the difference between Benji and Ben
    I don't agree with most on this issue. If there are people employed who do then there's no reason the CEO needs to know the game, not screwing the TV deal would be nice.
    No Worries
    No Worries

Post by No Worries Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:59 pm

Barry O'Farrell

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:56 pm

Krump wrote:
    I don't agree with most on this issue. If there are people employed who do then there's no reason the CEO needs to know the game, not screwing the TV deal would be nice.

Having a CEO who loves the game would also be nice.
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:00 am

Iv'e changed my mind about Smith, Rebecca Wilson reckons he was a failure so he must have done something right.
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:02 am

REINSTATE GALLOP NOW!
    Honeysett
    Honeysett

Post by Honeysett Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:21 am

Krump wrote:Iv'e changed my mind about Smith, Rebecca Wilson reckons he was a failure so he must have done something right.

She is such a cunt.

I remember she gave it to Todd Carney after he broke team rules and drank when she shouldn't. Considering she's been done for drink driving she probably shouldn't act like an entitled cunt. Just because daddy works for the media doesn't mean you can sling shit at anyone. I'd be hard pressed to work out who's a bigger piece of shit, Buzz or her.
    Stew
    Stew

Post by Stew Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:09 am

Stew will have a crack at it.
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:15 am

Honeysett wrote:

She is such a cunt.

I remember she gave it to Todd Carney after he broke team rules and drank when she shouldn't. Considering she's been done for drink driving she probably shouldn't act like an entitled cunt. Just because daddy works for the media doesn't mean you can sling shit at anyone. I'd be hard pressed to work out who's a bigger piece of shit,  Buzz or her.
    Dave Smith Goooooooooooooooone !! 52682131
    Oz Sport Mad
    Oz Sport Mad

Post by Oz Sport Mad Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:48 am

Honeysett wrote:

She is such a cunt.

I remember she gave it to Todd Carney after he broke team rules and drank when she shouldn't. Considering she's been done for drink driving she probably shouldn't act like an entitled cunt. Just because daddy works for the media doesn't mean you can sling shit at anyone. I'd be hard pressed to work out who's a bigger piece of shit,  Buzz or her.

Is that you Michael Lawler??

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 9:23 am