NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NFL Fantasy II

Rippin and Tearin
    Rippin and Tearin

NFL Fantasy II - Page 23 Empty Re: NFL Fantasy II

Post by Rippin and Tearin Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:20 pm

Shanbon wrote:Not much happening in l3 I was able to get Booker Ajayi and Adams of waivers this week. My team looks really good. It I can't get a friggen win

QBs Big Ben Carr
    Rbs Elliot Coleman Booker Ajayi West
    Wrs Fitz Marshal Bryant Adams Cobb
    Tes Graham
    D Houston
    K Hopkins

Yeah mate, half of L3 (is missing) and several have been not up to much right from the start.

It is what it is I guess. I obviously had a crack at Ajayi this week, but was no shot at 8 on the wire.

I did get Montgomery though which I think was a decent pick up. I don't think CJ was down before you got Booker though right? Great pick up either way though.

Your result speak to the luck involved in fantasy though aye! U have a decent team, really good now with NBooker and Ajayi. And you certainly got the good end of the trade with me. I guess your WRs are a bit ave though, and never good to lose your QB...

I reckon you end up in the playoffs cause I think there are 4 players not even active in our league now.
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:11 pm

That's a shame lads, not much participation in L3.

If we are stroking each others moves, i drafted Booker on the 12th
    Archer
    Archer

Post by Archer Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:49 pm

BroncHose wrote:arch, i didn't mean to be blunt about the trade proposal, but the app doesn't let you enter any other discussion when declining.

Bookers going up to RB2 status at least now, and fuller (who i think will come good if brock ever comes good) is just not scoring well enough.

I'm willing to talk on Montgomery, but not booker.
    All good mate, I changed my mind on Montgomery and decided I wasn't keen enough to put in a trade offer. The Booker thing was just feelers, thought you wouldn't really be interested in anything but why not find out.
    Deuces
    Deuces

Post by Deuces Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:12 am

Cool   L1 Top of table Clash   Cool

The mighty Synyster Vengeance (5-2) is up against the table topping Hard Gronk Life (5-2) in a colossal matchup which could go on to help determin who takes sole possion of the table. Riding a 5 game win streeeeeek HGL has amassed 748 total points to date and goes in as 17pt favourites.

Best of luck SV Like a Star @ heaven
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:26 pm

Deuces wrote: Cool   L1 Top of table Clash   Cool

The mighty Synyster Vengeance (5-2) is up against the table topping Hard Gronk Life (5-2) in a colossal matchup which could go on to help determin who takes sole possion of the table. Riding a 5 game win streeeeeek HGL has amassed 748 total points to date and goes in as 17pt favourites.

Good luck lads!!
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:26 pm

@Random how close was I on that trade?
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

Post by RandomSil Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:03 pm

Oh... oh you thought that was close.... nooo.... noooo mate.. nowhere near. I did type up a response initially but the decline failed and I couldnt be bothered typing again.

M. Jones has only had the one stellar game. With him being more of a focal point in the Lions attack early he has been focused. Detroit are also getting back Riddick and Ebron who will see some more targets. Meaning his floor is still quite low. I just don't rate him.

A. Robinson on the otherhand has been incredibly poor. That is due to Bortles playing really bad and some miscommunication between the two. Robinson is still seeing a load of targets and is their primary WR. At this stage there isnt much between M. Jones and A. Robinson, it is just that I feel A. Robinson has much more potential RoS if he clicks into gear with Bortles. Then trying to play around when M. Jones may fire for a game or not.

Now I do like Jeremy Hill, but before last week 3.6 ypc, which to put simply just isn't enough for the amount of touches he gets. Giovani Bernard looks better on the ground, and is a better reciever making him a more valuable piece in the Bengals backfield. I would only take them if I could get both. Even then they would be bench pieces unless the other went down.

Carlos Hyde is by and large the entire 49ers attack. Little niggle that forced him to sit, but after the bye he should be back in action nicely. Should be making a push as Top 5 RB by seasons end.

Also add in the fact by the time the trade goes through the guys I would give up would be free of byes and the guys I get still needing to sit a week.
    Pain
    Pain

NFL Dynasty Champion : 2019
    NFL Fantasy L2 Champion : 2019

Post by Pain Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:55 pm

Deuces wrote: Cool   L1 Top of table Clash   Cool

Meanwhile at the arse end of the league I have a solid lead over the Welshman leading into Sunday night!
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

Post by RandomSil Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:41 am

Fuck the packers... I struggle to set lineups when people sit out at the last minute...
    Shanbon
    Shanbon

Post by Shanbon Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:40 am

Random wrote:Fuck the packers... I struggle to set lineups when people sit out at the last minute...

Montgomergy out has hurt me in DFS, 4am lock out so couldnt get the inactives. I knew he was questionable but only now find out it was because of a hit to the Kidney and he was pissing blood, that info early and i wouldnt have played him in so many teams.
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:11 pm

Three drawn/OT games today.

Hard to say who is looking better than the Patriots, again.
    Shanbon
    Shanbon

Post by Shanbon Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:31 pm

Yay! 3rd win of the season, here comes my playoff charge
    Archer
    Archer

Post by Archer Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:36 pm

I'm 1 point up - With Diggs (Me) vs Rudolph (WEW). I SHOULD win my third game of the season also... though I'm not counting those chickens just yet.
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:11 pm

big day from Cooper propelling me after mediocre showing from Hunter Henry, Russell Wilson and Marvin Jones

thought i had McCoy starting but luckily had already swapped him with bernard earlier in the week! very lucky there
    BroncHose
    BroncHose

Post by BroncHose Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:12 pm

yeah, with a real quiet day from David Johnson, it was Cooper and Denver pulling out a pretty good win. although when i saw Booker was questionable to return in the first quarter, i got very nervous - i only had booker, broncos D and a few points against Matt ryan and D. freeman and Greenbay.

Denver D got me through and Greenbay tanked thankfully.
    Shanbon
    Shanbon

Post by Shanbon Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:31 pm

54 of my 98 points this week i picked up on waivers or as a FA in the last few days Smile it helped that Carr got 35 of them. He was the 5th ranked QB before this week and still available on FA
    Archer
    Archer

Post by Archer Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:52 pm

98 points.... showoff.

Post by Guest Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:23 am

Shanbon wrote:54 of my 98 points this week i picked up on waivers or as a FA in the last few days Smile it helped that Carr got 35 of them. He was the 5th ranked QB before this week and still available on FA

It seems QB isn't a very coveted position in 8-team leagues, I had Carr, tried trading him to the sound of complete radio silence, then dropped him to pick up Matt freaking Ryan out of FA in L1 just before week 7, which i'd have been happier about if i didn't already have Brees, but hell, if I've got the current highest point scorer in the game, it means no-one in the league does...
    Rippin and Tearin
    Rippin and Tearin

Post by Rippin and Tearin Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:20 am

Yeah, 8-team leagues with all the RB issues, most can't really afford to hold 2 QBs. I was the last person to have Carr b4 u mate, got him off FA myself, but my roster is stacked with fullahs Im having to take a punt on at RB cause all of mine stink lol! No idea how I am still leading the div. By all accounts my roster is probably top 4 at best....
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:48 pm

surmo13 wrote:

It seems QB isn't a very coveted position in 8-team leagues, I had Carr, tried trading him to the sound of complete radio silence, then dropped him to pick up Matt freaking Ryan out of FA in L1 just before week 7, which i'd have been happier about if i didn't already have Brees, but hell, if I've got the current highest point scorer in the game, it means no-one in the league does...

Come on youngen - You picked up Carr off the FA, then shopped him around when everyone knows u just picked him up to try and trade. Then dumped him back in the FA. It was more smart then not being coveted that no one took the bait.
    Everyone has a decent QB, and if they go down or the bye comes along u just stream.

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 4:05 am