NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

2016 Brisbane Broncos Resurrection Thread

RandomSil
    RandomSil

2016 Brisbane Broncos Resurrection Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: 2016 Brisbane Broncos Resurrection Thread

Post by RandomSil Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:58 am

Pieman wrote:

i dont understand resting only 2.
    rest them all or rest none.

why should the broncos have won? the warriors totally outclassed them today, missing their star fullback.

thats the problem with lots of bronco fans... they think they are entitled to win every game they play.
    i guess when you get all the advantages you get, you prob are justified in feeling entitled

gillett and oates wouldnt have made a lick of difference today with the way the warriors played

It was more tongue in cheek but yeah I dont understand that premise and I didnt see the game but on paper and recent form would put the Broncos as favourites for mine.
    No Worries
    No Worries

NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.

2016 Brisbane Broncos Resurrection Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: 2016 Brisbane Broncos Resurrection Thread

Post by No Worries Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:19 am

Dip wrote:
    We can't even blame the sun in our eyes since it was a 5pm Auckland in June kickoff.

Timezones - now that's a new excuse, even for a Bronco's fan. -2 hours on the turn around must play an important role in preparation
    lol!
    B/L
    B/L

Post by B/L Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:45 am

Anyone who was suprised by that result doesnt know football. I tipped the warriors and had a cheaky 50 on them.

6 Players, 4 of which backing up 3 days after origin in a different country minus their hooker who they have proven they struggle big time without, against a team who had no players during origin, coming off a soul destroying loss after having the bye with a hole heap of guns back in the side, we were always going to be up against it and were just completely out played through the middle.

We have lost 4 of our last 5 and it isnt about to get any easier. I can see us coming out of origin in about 6-8th position. We will finish strong and make a charge for the title but for the next 6 weeks it is not going to be easy.
    dasherhalo
    dasherhalo

Post by dasherhalo Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:27 pm

Pieman wrote:

thats the problem with lots of bronco fans... they think they are entitled to win every game they play.
    i guess when you get all the advantages you get, you prob are justified in feeling entitled

We've got a crack side, and up until the last couple of weeks, have been in comp-leading form. I'd say we EXPECT to win every game, because we've got the players to do it, and I personally am disappointed if we turn out a sh*t performance.

This "entitled" shit is something i feel you're making up.

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:48 pm

Your Name wrote:

Timezones - now that's a new excuse, even for a Bronco's fan. -2 hours on the turn around must play an important role in preparation
    lol!
    So what is the Tigers excuse for not making the 8 AGAIN this year?

LOL
    No Worries
    No Worries

Post by No Worries Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:59 pm

Bren wrote:
    So what is the Tigers excuse for not making the 8 AGAIN this year?

LOL

Only having one set of books

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:09 am

Your Name wrote:

Going round in circles like a pack of vultures but STILL the Broncos are yet to be docked any points. Hmm Question

Pieman
    Pieman

Post by Pieman Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:14 am

dasherhalo wrote:

We've got a crack side, and up until the last couple of weeks, have been in comp-leading form. I'd say we EXPECT to win every game, because we've got the players to do it, and I personally am disappointed if we turn out a sh*t performance.

This "entitled" shit is something i feel you're making up.

lol

This illustrates my point perfectly
    B/L
    B/L

Post by B/L Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:45 am

we have started favourites in 12 of our 13 games this year.....soooo
    Pieman
    Pieman

Post by Pieman Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:01 am

B/L wrote:we have started favourites in 12 of our 13 games this year.....soooo

so when the broncos lose games, fans come up with every and any excuse they than think of.

Its never, "we were beaten by a better team."
    Its always, "we would have won if.." or "we should have won, but..."

With the team the Bronco's have, damn right they should win all their games. They have the classiest team with the most rep players and young guns just about every assembled. Its just funny seeing the excuses when the Bronco's lose.

Last night, the warriors just simply played better. More intensity, more passion, better structures - players stood up.

I dont think I saw anyone say "the warriors were the better team last night"
    Or when the tigers won - pretty sure no body said it too.
    It's always - we were missing such and such or what ever

Its amusing from a non-bronco's fan (who enjoys watching the bronco's play) point of view.

Finch
    Finch

Post by Finch Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:20 am

Pieman wrote:

so when the broncos lose games, fans come up with every and any excuse they than think of.

Its never, "we were beaten by a better team."
    Its always, "we would have won if.." or "we should have won, but..."

With the team the Bronco's have, damn right they should win all their games. They have the classiest team with the most rep players and young guns just about every assembled. Its just funny seeing the excuses when the Bronco's lose.

Last night, the warriors just simply played better. More intensity, more passion, better structures - players stood up.

I dont think I saw anyone say "the warriors were the better team last night"
    Or when the tigers won - pretty sure no body said it too.
    It's always - we were missing such and such or what ever

Its amusing from a non-bronco's fan (who enjoys watching the bronco's play) point of view.

They didn't have enough experience bro.
    B/L
    B/L

Post by B/L Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:39 am

Pieman I was merely responding to your comments about Broncos fan feeling they are entitled to winning every game then you go and say we should win every game..which is it ?
    dasherhalo
    dasherhalo

Post by dasherhalo Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:34 am

B/L wrote:Pieman I was merely responding to your comments about Broncos fan feeling they are entitled to winning every game then you go and say we should win every game..which is it ?

This is what I don't get. Blokes like Pieman having a crack: there's always a reason why "Broncos fans are dicks". Maybe I expect too much out of an online forum, but I don't get why I can have a good conversation & debate about League with the most one-eyed supporters like Ice and Honeysett, but there's always guys like Pieman who whinge whether we're winning or losing.

There are certainly dickhead Broncos fans, as I'm sure there are from every team, but the amount of dickhead anti-Broncos posters seems to be doing a good job of balancing the books.

No Worries
    No Worries

Post by No Worries Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:17 am

dasherhalo wrote:

This is what I don't get. Blokes like Pieman having a crack: there's always a reason why "Broncos fans are dicks". Maybe I expect too much out of an online forum, but I don't get why I can have a good conversation & debate about League with the most one-eyed supporters like Ice and Honeysett, but there's always guys like Pieman who whinge whether we're winning or losing.

There are certainly dickhead Broncos fans, as I'm sure there are from every team, but the amount of dickhead anti-Broncos posters seems to be doing a good job of balancing the books.

^^^^ THIS ! Finally someone who cuts through the crap and tells it like it is. You need to add up all the anti broncos dickheads from 15 other team to equal the amount of dickhead Broncos fans.

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:46 am

Your Name wrote:

^^^^ THIS ! Finally someone who cuts through the crap and tells it like it is. You need to add up all the anti broncos dickheads from 15 other team to equal the amount of dickhead Broncos fans.
    Nah just add up all your alt accounts.
    Pieman
    Pieman

Post by Pieman Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:47 am

B/L wrote:Pieman I was merely responding to your comments about Broncos fan feeling they are entitled to winning every game then you go and say we should win every game..which is it ?

Well they arent one in the same mate. They different things.
    You can have both, or either, or neither.
    Pieman
    Pieman

Post by Pieman Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:49 am

dasherhalo wrote:

I don't mean all broncos fans mate, I mean the ones that come on and "we should have won" every week, or the ones that cant ever admit that the other team played better.
    If you're one of those guys that consistently does it, then eat shit, if not, my post was not directed at you.
    Ice

Post by Ice Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:57 am

dasherhalo wrote:

not sure if compliment or not cyclops pirat Question Neutral
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

Post by RandomSil Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:27 am

dasherhalo wrote:

Almost as good at balancing the books as Bennett.
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

Post by RandomSil Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:28 am

Your Name wrote:
    This genuinely made me laugh.

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 4:24 am