NRL Fantasy Fanatics



Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

    NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 49 - "Super" Sunday. Just super.

    multiple.scoregasms
    multiple.scoregasms
    Fanatic

    Posts : 10167
    Reputation : 7681
    Join date : 2015-10-29
    Age : 31

    NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 49 - "Super" Sunday. Just super.  - Page 37 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 49 - "Super" Sunday. Just super.

    Post by multiple.scoregasms Wed Jun 12, 2024 8:20 am

    Sharpe going through to the keeper for me

    A) I don’t have the trades to get him back out
    B) my current crop of cows still have plenty of cash to make
    C) just because Armstrong made 250k in the same position doesn’t mean Sharpe is a slam dunk. They seem similar types of players and Armstrong scored mid 20s without tries.

    GreenMachine
    GreenMachine

    Posts : 4515
    Reputation : 2188
    Join date : 2016-02-07
    Age : 43
    Location : Isle of Man

    NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 49 - "Super" Sunday. Just super.  - Page 37 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 49 - "Super" Sunday. Just super.

    Post by GreenMachine Wed Jun 12, 2024 8:21 am

    multiple.scoregasms wrote:Sharpe going through to the keeper for me

    A) I don’t have the trades to get him back out
    B) my current crop of cows still have plenty of cash to make
    C) just because Armstrong made 250k in the same position doesn’t mean Sharpe is a slam dunk. They seem similar types of players and Armstrong scored mid 20s without tries.


    Armstrong looked pretty bloody good too. Fair enough I think to get the shits and go
    GreenMachine
    GreenMachine

    Posts : 4515
    Reputation : 2188
    Join date : 2016-02-07
    Age : 43
    Location : Isle of Man

    NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 49 - "Super" Sunday. Just super.  - Page 37 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 49 - "Super" Sunday. Just super.

    Post by GreenMachine Wed Jun 12, 2024 8:22 am

    So galvin was such a set and forget I didn’t previously really consider him a cow but what’s going on with him?

    Gone missing now Douehi on the bench. Guessing we just need to bin him if no longer a R16/19 asset
    multiple.scoregasms
    multiple.scoregasms
    Fanatic

    Posts : 10167
    Reputation : 7681
    Join date : 2015-10-29
    Age : 31

    NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 49 - "Super" Sunday. Just super.  - Page 37 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 49 - "Super" Sunday. Just super.

    Post by multiple.scoregasms Wed Jun 12, 2024 8:23 am

    Will probably be about 4 weeks away but who do we like as cash outs for the run home?

    Will have the likes of Hands, Weekes and Cole hitting their peak soon and at least one will have to become close to base price

    Gosiewski who is good for 15-20 off the bench every week?
    Royce Hunt? Chan Kum Tong? Sandon Smith with questionable job security but 1-2 injuries away from 40s? BMM with handy DPP but rubbish scores?
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

    Posts : 18936
    Reputation : 6533
    Join date : 2016-02-14
    Location : New Zealand

    NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 49 - "Super" Sunday. Just super.  - Page 37 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 49 - "Super" Sunday. Just super.

    Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Wed Jun 12, 2024 8:24 am

    I was looking at him as a replacement for Brailey. Get the feeling that the benching was a one off and he’s still a good option.

    Those thoughts are probably why I’m bad at this
    multiple.scoregasms
    multiple.scoregasms
    Fanatic

    Posts : 10167
    Reputation : 7681
    Join date : 2015-10-29
    Age : 31

    NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 49 - "Super" Sunday. Just super.  - Page 37 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 49 - "Super" Sunday. Just super.

    Post by multiple.scoregasms Wed Jun 12, 2024 8:25 am

    GreenMachine wrote:So galvin was such a set and forget I didn’t previously really consider him a cow but what’s going on with him?

    Gone missing now Douehi on the bench. Guessing we just need to bin him if no longer a R16/19 asset

    I’m giving it at least this week to see how the injury and contract situation plays out. As you said great byes and one I had pencilled in as a keeper, but may need to be moved on
    Aardvark
    Aardvark

    Posts : 7069
    Reputation : 7291
    Join date : 2018-03-01
    Location : Parents basement eating Cheetos

    NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 49 - "Super" Sunday. Just super.  - Page 37 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 49 - "Super" Sunday. Just super.

    Post by Aardvark Wed Jun 12, 2024 8:26 am

    BCT05 wrote:

    Would quite like to get him tbh as I feel I still need to make cash but jeez when I count up the players I need to trade out adding another one to the list is not pretty reading.

    If I get him he's probably not leaving....unless I manage to get the 10 players I need for a final team with the 16 remaining trades I have Laughing

    Koula to Sharpe
    GreenMachine
    GreenMachine

    Posts : 4515
    Reputation : 2188
    Join date : 2016-02-07
    Age : 43
    Location : Isle of Man

    NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 49 - "Super" Sunday. Just super.  - Page 37 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 49 - "Super" Sunday. Just super.

    Post by GreenMachine Wed Jun 12, 2024 8:28 am

    Aardvark wrote:

    If I get him he's probably not leaving....unless I manage to get the 10 players I need for a final team with the 16 remaining trades I have  Laughing

    Koula to Sharpe

    Koula to Sharpe is a bit of a no brainer now. Any more than 7 trades I say it’s a bet
    GreenMachine
    GreenMachine

    Posts : 4515
    Reputation : 2188
    Join date : 2016-02-07
    Age : 43
    Location : Isle of Man

    NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 49 - "Super" Sunday. Just super.  - Page 37 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 49 - "Super" Sunday. Just super.

    Post by GreenMachine Wed Jun 12, 2024 8:33 am

    Need to reorder my bench.

    It’s giving me real, police lineup for a rapist case, vibes

    NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 49 - "Super" Sunday. Just super.  - Page 37 Img_0410
    Milchcow
    Milchcow
    Moderator

    Posts : 25008
    Reputation : 17462
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 49 - "Super" Sunday. Just super.  - Page 37 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 49 - "Super" Sunday. Just super.

    Post by Milchcow Wed Jun 12, 2024 8:33 am

    I have 9 (+8) trades, but my team doesn't have enough quality in it to justify spending 2 trades on brining a cash cow in and out.

    Its subgun PODs for me now. Everyone I trade in has to be with the view that they are never leaving.
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

    Posts : 18936
    Reputation : 6533
    Join date : 2016-02-14
    Location : New Zealand

    NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 49 - "Super" Sunday. Just super.  - Page 37 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 49 - "Super" Sunday. Just super.

    Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Wed Jun 12, 2024 8:53 am

    Milchcow wrote:I have 9 (+Cool trades, but my team doesn't have enough quality in it to justify spending 2 trades on brining a cash cow in and out.

    It’s subgun PODs for me now. Everyone I trade in has to be with the view that they are never leaving.
    This is quite a depressing thought 🤣
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

    Posts : 18936
    Reputation : 6533
    Join date : 2016-02-14
    Location : New Zealand

    NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 49 - "Super" Sunday. Just super.  - Page 37 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 49 - "Super" Sunday. Just super.

    Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Wed Jun 12, 2024 8:57 am

    I only have 1 WFB for 19 and it’s Latrell who might not even be there if he gets an Origin phone call.

    I am considering Isaako, am i unwell?
    avatar
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

    Posts : 27785
    Reputation : 20289
    Join date : 2016-01-08

    NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 49 - "Super" Sunday. Just super.  - Page 37 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 49 - "Super" Sunday. Just super.

    Post by my tv broke Wed Jun 12, 2024 9:00 am

    Milchcow wrote:Its subgun PODs

    shittos ?
    Khany
    Khany

    Posts : 6147
    Reputation : 2183
    Join date : 2019-02-24

    NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 49 - "Super" Sunday. Just super.  - Page 37 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 49 - "Super" Sunday. Just super.

    Post by Khany Wed Jun 12, 2024 9:02 am

    Probably wishful.thinking the Great Wall of Leichardt repels Fifita.
    Welsh Mafia
    Welsh Mafia

    Posts : 2298
    Reputation : 1386
    Join date : 2021-02-27
    Age : 31
    Location : Christchurch

    NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 49 - "Super" Sunday. Just super.  - Page 37 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 49 - "Super" Sunday. Just super.

    Post by Welsh Mafia Wed Jun 12, 2024 9:18 am

    GreenMachine wrote:

    Koula to Sharpe is a bit of a no brainer now. Any more than 7 trades I say it’s a bet

    What about if yiou're on 7? haha
    Loomer
    Loomer
    Fanatic

    Posts : 10199
    Reputation : 4031
    Join date : 2016-01-29

    NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 49 - "Super" Sunday. Just super.  - Page 37 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 49 - "Super" Sunday. Just super.

    Post by Loomer Wed Jun 12, 2024 9:18 am

    wolfking wrote:

    I watched the press conference this morning.  He didn't really allude to Papy playing 6.  The Papy talk and Wishart talk were separate but he did say Wishart probably back to the utility role in a couple of weeks.  It didn't really have any correlation to Paps coming back.  But it did kind of sound like Faalongo has a chance to hold a spot over him saying 'he needs his hands on the ball more'.

    Just watched too. It's around 5 min mark. Could be just a Bellamy this could happen thought but enough of a risk for me to avoid

    https://www.nrl.com/watch/matches/telstra-premiership/2024/round-14/storm-round-14/
    Aardvark
    Aardvark

    Posts : 7069
    Reputation : 7291
    Join date : 2018-03-01
    Location : Parents basement eating Cheetos

    NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 49 - "Super" Sunday. Just super.  - Page 37 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 49 - "Super" Sunday. Just super.

    Post by Aardvark Wed Jun 12, 2024 9:19 am

    GreenMachine wrote:Need to reorder my bench.

    It’s giving me real, police lineup for a rapist case, vibes

    Spud Fudger:

    Boiled, roasted or chipped he doesn't care
    BCT05
    BCT05

    Posts : 5072
    Reputation : 2193
    Join date : 2020-03-19

    NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 49 - "Super" Sunday. Just super.  - Page 37 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 49 - "Super" Sunday. Just super.

    Post by BCT05 Wed Jun 12, 2024 9:23 am

    Liverpool_Bulldog wrote:I only have 1 WFB for 19 and it’s Latrell who might not even be there if he gets an Origin phone call.

    I am considering Isaako, am i unwell?

    I only have 1 as well - Garrick.

    If Latrell doesn't play Origin 2 I'll get him. Outside of them the options are slim.

    I wouldn't go out of your way to try to fill a WFB spot that round, can't imagine many people will field 3 WFBs and if Latrell is playing origin then it looks like I will just field 1. Isaako is not the worst option but not sure he is ever replicating last year again.
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

    Posts : 18936
    Reputation : 6533
    Join date : 2016-02-14
    Location : New Zealand

    NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 49 - "Super" Sunday. Just super.  - Page 37 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 49 - "Super" Sunday. Just super.

    Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Wed Jun 12, 2024 9:32 am

    BCT05 wrote:

    I only have 1 as well - Garrick.

    If Latrell doesn't play Origin 2 I'll get him. Outside of them the options are slim.

    I wouldn't go out of your way to try to fill a WFB spot that round, can't imagine many people will field 3 WFBs and if Latrell is playing origin then it looks like I will just field 1. Isaako is not the worst option but not sure he is ever replicating last year again.
    Yeah can’t bring myself to pick up Garrick now. Probably counts as a keeper but yeah already have 4 on the bye in 17 so won’t help my overall numbers
    Chucky
    Chucky

    Posts : 3142
    Reputation : 3331
    Join date : 2015-10-01
    Age : 55
    Location : NSW Southern Highlands

    NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 49 - "Super" Sunday. Just super.  - Page 37 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 49 - "Super" Sunday. Just super.

    Post by Chucky Wed Jun 12, 2024 9:33 am

    multiple.scoregasms wrote:Will probably be about 4 weeks away but who do we like as cash outs for the run home?

    Will have the likes of Hands, Weekes and Cole hitting their peak soon and at least one will have to become close to base price

    Gosiewski who is good for 15-20 off the bench every week?
    Royce Hunt? Chan Kum Tong? Sandon Smith with questionable job security but 1-2 injuries away from 40s? BMM with handy DPP but rubbish scores?
    I’ve got my eye on NAS.
    Currently 368k so not bottom dollar.
    Appears to be playing busted but if he can recover he'll be a handy DPP cash out.

      Current date/time is Tue Jun 25, 2024 7:43 pm