NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

Hopoate

Poll

Is it ok for Hopoate to omit himself from sundays ?

[ 8 ]
    Hopoate - Page 3 Bar_left53%Hopoate - Page 3 Bar_right [53%] 
    [ 7 ]
    Hopoate - Page 3 Bar_left47%Hopoate - Page 3 Bar_right [47%] 

Total Votes: 15
    leaguegod

Hopoate - Page 3 Empty Re: Hopoate

Post by leaguegod Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:41 am

Dip wrote: Yep. And I'm so glad that for my over $500 for a season ticket I get 4 Thursday night matches, seven Friday night matches, and one Saturday night match. That's fantastic when you have a five hour round trip.

yeah that sucks, i'm never one of those who whinge about the broncs draw because as fans who tries to attends games, i know 11/12 on thursday/friday sucks

we luckily end up with 3 Saturdays (1 is an origin affected round that i probably won't attend) and 1 sunday. but i'd just love a few more day games, with a young son now, i want to take him to the footy but i'm being selfish putting him in the car 2 hours each way to watch a game finished at ten in the middle of winter, i know we have give good games to 9 but surely we also need to look after the financial members from every club. we end up with 4 thursday/monday games, that a 1/3 of games you might attend taken away before you can even think about going

i usually work it out that 5 games means my membership is worth it, this year, i think i will just scrape in. but they make it harder every year

the belmore situation pisses me off to, 4 games in 2 years. 2 mondays and 1 thursday included, you rule out anyone that has to travel getting the experience and you also lower the experience for everyone else, on a day game, the kids are running around on the hill before the game but no parents is gnna want their kids sitting on wet dewy hill on a school night in the middle of winter.

i was pretty frustrated yesterday, sent a venting email to NRL & Bulldogs Embarassed the dogs did respond and upgraded my tickets for tomorrow nights game and offered some more tickets for friends etc for another game down the road, pretty thankful for their quick response and i do like that could see my point re value for membership and made efforts to make it more worth it, which they did
    dasherhalo
    dasherhalo

Post by dasherhalo Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:03 am

Good on you lads for travelling.

I'd go, but it's a 40 hour round trip Wink

No Worries
    No Worries

NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.

Post by No Worries Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:48 pm

NRL should offer membership packages or Sydney clubs should offer home/away membership which get you in to a defined number of games regardless of the ground.
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:02 pm

dasherhalo wrote:Good on you lads for travelling.

I'd go, but it's a 40 hour round trip Wink

I went from Cairns to Brisbane on a Greyhound bus when I was 18-fuck me that was fucking horrible.
    dasherhalo
    dasherhalo

Post by dasherhalo Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:28 pm

SI wrote:
    I went from Cairns to Brisbane on a Greyhound bus when I was 18-fuck me that was fucking horrible.

Mate. That's just.... beyond words.

I like to try to line up work trips with games, but they just never ****ing happen Sad

Last time I was in Melbourne, the Storm were playing... in NZ. A bit later I hit Brisbane, and the Cowboys game was on... in Townsville!

Pain
    Pain

NFL Dynasty Champion : 2019
    NFL Fantasy L2 Champion : 2019

Post by Pain Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:09 am

Bren wrote:

That is one of the reason's, yes. I usually have other stuff on Thursday nights anyway such as squash etc.
    There's still squash?

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:49 am

Pain wrote:
    There's still squash?
    Been playing since I was 12-13 Very Happy
    Pain
    Pain

NFL Dynasty Champion : 2019
    NFL Fantasy L2 Champion : 2019

Post by Pain Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:33 pm

Bren wrote:
    Been playing since I was 12-13 Very Happy
    Keeps you fit. I played years ago but i thought most of the centes had been shut down?

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:35 pm

Pain wrote:
    Keeps you fit. I played years ago but i thought most of the centes had been shut down?
    Yeah most of them have been. Still a couple open Wink

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:03 am