NRL Fantasy Fanatics



Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

    2023 Sydney Meetup

    robelgordo
    robelgordo
    Fanatic

    Posts : 12331
    Reputation : 8813
    Join date : 2019-07-08
    Location : Sydney

    2023 Sydney Meetup - Page 3 Empty Re: 2023 Sydney Meetup

    Post by robelgordo Mon May 08, 2023 9:03 pm

    It’s a fair way in the wrong direction for me but want to make this happen for Rabbits. Imagine watching your team playing Souths with Rabbits… living the dream
    The Bludger#2
    The Bludger#2

    Posts : 2152
    Reputation : 1331
    Join date : 2022-02-03
    Location : The Hunter

    2023 Sydney Meetup - Page 3 Empty Re: 2023 Sydney Meetup

    Post by The Bludger#2 Tue May 09, 2023 11:30 am

    Hi all, I'm up in Newcastle but a catch-up, shit-posting about footy IRL with the lads (and lasses) who have kept me entertained etc. for the better part of 5 years is almost too good an opportunity to pass up.
    Will have to check availability closer to the date (missus, kids, work stuff) but if it's cool, add me as a possible.
    As a neutral (Phins v. Roosters) I'll just enjoy the show.
    oh, and I absolutely would be keen to watch a Souths game with Rabbits live.
    multiple.scoregasms
    multiple.scoregasms
    Fanatic

    Posts : 10167
    Reputation : 7681
    Join date : 2015-10-29
    Age : 31

    2023 Sydney Meetup - Page 3 Empty Re: 2023 Sydney Meetup

    Post by multiple.scoregasms Tue May 09, 2023 2:03 pm

    The Bludger#2 wrote:Hi all, I'm up in Newcastle but a catch-up, shit-posting about footy IRL with the lads (and lasses) who have kept me entertained etc. for the better part of 5 years is almost too good an opportunity to pass up.
    Will have to check availability closer to the date (missus, kids, work stuff) but if it's cool, add me as a possible.
    As a neutral (Phins v. Roosters) I'll just enjoy the show.
    oh, and I absolutely would be keen to watch a Souths game with Rabbits live.

    Few lads out Newcastle way so might see if there is time to schedule a Newcastle meet up as well for a different weekend

    Would be great if you made the trip
    robelgordo
    robelgordo
    Fanatic

    Posts : 12331
    Reputation : 8813
    Join date : 2019-07-08
    Location : Sydney

    2023 Sydney Meetup - Page 3 Empty Re: 2023 Sydney Meetup

    Post by robelgordo Tue May 09, 2023 2:21 pm

    The Bludger#2 wrote:Hi all, I'm up in Newcastle but a catch-up, shit-posting about footy IRL with the lads (and lasses) who have kept me entertained etc. for the better part of 5 years is almost too good an opportunity to pass up.
    Will have to check availability closer to the date (missus, kids, work stuff) but if it's cool, add me as a possible.
    As a neutral (Phins v. Roosters) I'll just enjoy the show.
    oh, and I absolutely would be keen to watch a Souths game with Rabbits live.

    Souths v Dragons for me is the main event. I might not be awake by the end of the game at the stadium
    Chucky
    Chucky

    Posts : 3142
    Reputation : 3331
    Join date : 2015-10-01
    Age : 55
    Location : NSW Southern Highlands

    2023 Sydney Meetup - Page 3 Empty Re: 2023 Sydney Meetup

    Post by Chucky Fri May 12, 2023 3:39 pm

    multiple.scoregasms wrote:

    Few lads out Newcastle way so might see if there is time to schedule a Newcastle meet up as well for a different weekend

    Would be great if you made the trip
    Looking to move to the Port Stephens area in the next year or 2 so I’d be keen for future Newcastle meet-ups.
    No Worries
    No Worries
    Moderator

    NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.
    Posts : 10392
    Reputation : 7100
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    2023 Sydney Meetup - Page 3 Empty Re: 2023 Sydney Meetup

    Post by No Worries Mon May 15, 2023 9:13 am

    The only downside of a Newcastle catch up is going to see Newcastle play
    Bullbender
    Bullbender

    Posts : 851
    Reputation : 669
    Join date : 2015-09-30

    2023 Sydney Meetup - Page 3 Empty Re: 2023 Sydney Meetup

    Post by Bullbender Wed May 24, 2023 8:27 pm

    I'm in, I owe MTB plenty of beers for the effort that he puts into that site that's not as clunky as this one, will be good to meet him, hopefully hes an improvement on the forum members ive previously met lol! but I must admit im disappointed the annual SI pilgrimage isn't happening this year, I had a bit of shit going on and missed last year. Rabbits21 I will be getting a train in most likely as im going to have a few drinks and not gonna risk driving, however im happy to divert and meet at your closest train station if it gets you there and you feel safer. I will be there for the first game with or without rabbits21 at whatever venue. Krump will know where to find me in the venue!
    Boozecluez
    Boozecluez

    Posts : 1672
    Reputation : 2322
    Join date : 2022-02-04
    Age : 39
    Location : Sydney

    2023 Sydney Meetup - Page 3 Empty Re: 2023 Sydney Meetup

    Post by Boozecluez Sat May 27, 2023 11:06 pm

    It's getting closer to the meetup and seeing everyone again, looking forward to it
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

    Posts : 27783
    Reputation : 20287
    Join date : 2016-01-08

    2023 Sydney Meetup - Page 3 Empty Re: 2023 Sydney Meetup

    Post by my tv broke Wed Jun 14, 2023 8:31 am

    Two months out!
    multiple.scoregasms
    multiple.scoregasms
    Fanatic

    Posts : 10167
    Reputation : 7681
    Join date : 2015-10-29
    Age : 31

    2023 Sydney Meetup - Page 3 Empty Re: 2023 Sydney Meetup

    Post by multiple.scoregasms Wed Jun 14, 2023 8:50 am

    my tv broke wrote:Two months out!

    I've already started predrinking Beer
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

    Posts : 13187
    Reputation : 5801
    Join date : 2019-07-24

    2023 Sydney Meetup - Page 3 Empty Re: 2023 Sydney Meetup

    Post by Rabbits21 Thu Jun 15, 2023 1:03 am

    robelgordo wrote:

    Souths v Dragons for me is the main event. I might not be awake by the end of the game at the stadium
    Hopefully it goes better than the other day took me 4 days to get over that last Saturday I was filthy. I’ve shrugged it off this morning.

    Looking at the ladder and seeing we are still 4th made me feel better and the fact I saw an article this morning that Easts wanna clean the joint out lol!

    And go QLD hashtag sack Fittler and take Brandy with him.

    As for spreadsheets I don’t use them the notes section on my phone is good enough for me.
    No Worries
    No Worries
    Moderator

    NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.
    Posts : 10392
    Reputation : 7100
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    2023 Sydney Meetup - Page 3 Empty Re: 2023 Sydney Meetup

    Post by No Worries Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:23 am

    robelgordo wrote:
    Souths v Dragons for me is the main event. I might not be awake by the end of the game at the stadium

    Been there
    standard-issue
    standard-issue
    Moderator

    Posts : 19339
    Reputation : 9608
    Join date : 2015-08-03
    Age : 28

    2023 Sydney Meetup - Page 3 Empty Re: 2023 Sydney Meetup

    Post by standard-issue Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:26 am

    No Worries wrote:
    robelgordo wrote:
    Souths v Dragons for me is the main event. I might not be awake by the end of the game at the stadium

    Been there

    cheer



    standard-issue
    standard-issue
    Moderator

    Posts : 19339
    Reputation : 9608
    Join date : 2015-08-03
    Age : 28

    2023 Sydney Meetup - Page 3 Empty Re: 2023 Sydney Meetup

    Post by standard-issue Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:16 am

    BUMP
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

    Posts : 27783
    Reputation : 20287
    Join date : 2016-01-08

    2023 Sydney Meetup - Page 3 Empty Re: 2023 Sydney Meetup

    Post by my tv broke Tue Jun 20, 2023 9:58 am

    my tv broke wrote:Two months out!

    i was talking about my recovery time post meet up.
    Krump
    Krump

    Posts : 8454
    Reputation : 4770
    Join date : 2015-07-31
    Location : Your mums room

    2023 Sydney Meetup - Page 3 Empty Re: 2023 Sydney Meetup

    Post by Krump Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:45 pm

    my tv broke wrote:

    i was talking about my recovery time post meet up.
    Youll be fine. Just a couple of quite shandys.
    Milchcow
    Milchcow
    Moderator

    Posts : 25008
    Reputation : 17462
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    2023 Sydney Meetup - Page 3 Empty Re: 2023 Sydney Meetup

    Post by Milchcow Mon Jul 17, 2023 9:30 am


    Confirming details - game is 7:30pm Saturday 12th August
    Roosters vs Dolphins at the SFS

    Meetup starting TBA at a pub near the SFS

    In
    @Milchcow
    @Krump
    @multiple.scoregasms
    @my tv broke
    @robelgordo
    @contrastinghobby
    @Verbal who deleted his account

    Maybe
    @Chewie  
    @standard-issue
    @No Worries
    @Chucky
    @Moanaman
    @Rabbits21
    @The Bludger#2
    Everyone else


    We're getting close to meetup time, so time to lock in some details.
    Firstly, can all the maybes/people who haven't commented yet confirm if they want to turn up to the drinks, the game or both

    Pre-drinks, I suggest the keg and brew
    https://www.kegandbrew.com.au/
    30 seconds walk from central station, and a short stroll up Foveaux St to the ground. If we're going to have a decent group (and looks like we will) I'll book an area for us
    There's a tonne of places between central and the ground if anyone wants to go somewhere different

    Game
    Are we happy getting General Admin tickets to make it easier for maybes/possibles or do we want to lock in some group seating and pre-book some assigned seats?
    I'm happy either way

    robelgordo
    robelgordo
    Fanatic

    Posts : 12331
    Reputation : 8813
    Join date : 2019-07-08
    Location : Sydney

    2023 Sydney Meetup - Page 3 Empty Re: 2023 Sydney Meetup

    Post by robelgordo Mon Jul 17, 2023 10:03 am

    Milchcow wrote:
    Confirming details - game is 7:30pm Saturday 12th August
    Roosters vs Dolphins at the SFS

    Meetup starting TBA at a pub near the SFS

    In
    @Milchcow
    @Krump
    @multiple.scoregasms
    @my tv broke
    @robelgordo
    @contrastinghobby
    @Verbal who deleted his account

    Maybe
    @Chewie  
    @standard-issue
    @No Worries
    @Chucky
    @Moanaman
    @Rabbits21
    @The Bludger#2
    Everyone else


    We're getting close to meetup time, so time to lock in some details.
    Firstly, can all the maybes/people who haven't commented yet confirm if they want to turn up to the drinks, the game or both

    Pre-drinks, I suggest the keg and brew
    https://www.kegandbrew.com.au/
    30 seconds walk from central station, and a short stroll up Foveaux St to the ground. If we're going to have a decent group (and looks like we will) I'll book an area for us
    There's a tonne of places between central and the ground if anyone wants to go somewhere different

    Game
    Are we happy getting General Admin tickets to make it easier for maybes/possibles or do we want to lock in some group seating and pre-book some assigned seats?
    I'm happy either way


    I’m still in, keen to get there for the Dragons game at 3pm and push thru to the game. I’m not fussed either way on tix. Given it’s SFS I’m gathering tickets won’t be scarce and we could get general pretty easily on the day?
    Boozecluez
    Boozecluez

    Posts : 1672
    Reputation : 2322
    Join date : 2022-02-04
    Age : 39
    Location : Sydney

    2023 Sydney Meetup - Page 3 Empty Re: 2023 Sydney Meetup

    Post by Boozecluez Mon Jul 17, 2023 10:20 am

    Looking forward to this, I’m easy with whatever you decide and will be there for the 3pm game
    Moanaman
    Moanaman

    Posts : 3294
    Reputation : 2940
    Join date : 2020-01-27
    Location : Up the Wahs!

    2023 Sydney Meetup - Page 3 Empty Re: 2023 Sydney Meetup

    Post by Moanaman Mon Jul 17, 2023 10:30 am

    I’m out sorry team. Our holiday money has gone into a leaky roof rather than a week in Sydney Rolling Eyes

      Current date/time is Tue Jun 25, 2024 6:29 pm