NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

Channel 9, piss poor coverage

Honeysett
    Honeysett

Channel 9, piss poor coverage - Page 3 Empty Re: Channel 9, piss poor coverage

Post by Honeysett Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:58 pm

lukeaye wrote:I hear this weather girl makes mistakes all the time, nobody seems to mind though.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3349406/World-s-hottest-weathergirl-Yanet-Garcia-compared-Kim-Kardashian-risks-upsetting-TV-bosses-raciest-outfit-yet.html

She looks like Lizzie from Entourage.

I can understand now why old people watch the weather. Can you confirm @SI?
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:28 pm

Foxtel commentary showing another reason tonight why i hate it, they genuinely think we at home are all dumbass rednecks. How they try and convince the viewers that the game is not over really disappoints me. They think we are all glazy eyed knobs.

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:58 pm

Revraiser wrote:Foxtel commentary showing another reason tonight why i hate it, they genuinely think we at home are all dumbass rednecks. How they try and convince the viewers that the game is not over really disappoints me. They think we are all glazy eyed knobs.

My favourite was when Michael Gillett when to right centre to cover James Reed.....
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:30 pm

Honeysett wrote:
    lukeaye wrote:I hear this weather girl makes mistakes all the time, nobody seems to mind though.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3349406/World-s-hottest-weathergirl-Yanet-Garcia-compared-Kim-Kardashian-risks-upsetting-TV-bosses-raciest-outfit-yet.html

She looks like Lizzie from Entourage.

I can understand now why old people watch the weather. Can you confirm @SI?

I can indeed confirm that that is the only reason I watch the weather. A couple of years ago in Perth you would remember it was always a toss up between Channel 9 with Natalia Cooper and Channel 7 with Angela Tsun. I found that Channel 7 mostly ran over time so you could start with the lovely Natalia and then switch to Angela later on, if you had a hand free of course...and the stamina.
    ryno_
    ryno_

NRL FF Survivor Champion : 2018

Post by ryno_ Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:08 am

SI wrote:

I can indeed confirm that that is the only reason I watch the weather.  A couple of years ago in Perth you would remember it was always a toss up between Channel 9 with Natalia Cooper and Channel 7 with Angela Tsun.  I found that Channel 7 mostly ran over time so you could start with the lovely Natalia and then switch to Angela later on, if you had a hand free of course...and the stamina.

Get a bit of Jane Bun up ya.
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

Post by RandomSil Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:23 pm

This commentary is shit, they seem so unenthusiastic about the whole thing.
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

Post by RandomSil Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:29 pm

No, No it is not the TV Coverage is good you annoying fuck.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:32 pm

Random wrote:No, No it is not the TV Coverage is good you annoying fuck.
    lol!
    No Worries
    No Worries

NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.

Post by No Worries Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:38 pm

Pretty sure it's the refs fault
    Pieman
    Pieman

Post by Pieman Sat Apr 23, 2016 5:02 pm

How come the commentators can criticise the refs and rules and rulings so much, but the players and coaches cant?

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:43 am