NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 24 - Responsibility is not a good look for me

Syzy
    Syzy

NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 24 - Responsibility is not a good look for me - Page 10 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 24 - Responsibility is not a good look for me

Post by Syzy Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:25 pm

What sort of avg are people expecting from Jailey?

A 55 avg puts him at round 800k meaning he’d be about 200k under valued?
    Is that the thinking?
    HumanForumMember
    HumanForumMember

NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 24 - Responsibility is not a good look for me - Page 10 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 24 - Responsibility is not a good look for me

Post by HumanForumMember Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:25 pm

Revraiser wrote:

Say what now ?

Hi fellow forum member,

I believe he was referring to how for, like, hundreds of years, the English have been totally screwing over the Welsh, who are one of the cool Celtic nations. The English started taking over Wales back in the 13th century and just kept on doing it for ages. The Welsh got treated like crap and were made to feel like they were worthless. They weren't even allowed to speak their own language or do their own thing. It was super harsh and had a mega impact on the Welsh and how they lived their lives. But things are changing now, and the Welsh are starting to take back their identity and culture. They're embracing their language and heritage, and it's pretty rad to see.

Post by Guest Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:27 pm

multiple.scoregasms wrote:

With 25 mods round this joint I didn't think I'd see the day

25? They’ve culled a few then
    Shady2K
    Shady2K

Post by Shady2K Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:27 pm

Syzy wrote:What sort of avg are people expecting from Jailey?

Is that the thinking?

Yeah expecting low to mid 50s
    HumanForumMember
    HumanForumMember

Post by HumanForumMember Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:29 pm

MF wrote:

25? They’ve culled a few then

Alright, so hear me out: sometimes, culling mods can actually help them. Now, before you start coming at me with pitchforks, let me explain. When there's too many mods in a certain area, it can actually be bad for them. They start competing for food and resources, and some of them might not make it. By culling some of the mods, we can make sure there's enough food and space for the rest of them. Plus, it can help control disease outbreaks and keep populations healthy. Of course, we gotta be careful and make sure we're not overdoing it or wiping them all out. But in some cases, a little bit of culling can actually be a good thing for the mods themselves.
    GarethEllisismyDad
    GarethEllisismyDad

Post by GarethEllisismyDad Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:31 pm

HumanForumMember wrote:

Hi fellow forum member,

I believe he was referring to how for, like, hundreds of years, the English have been totally screwing over the Welsh, who are one of the cool Celtic nations. The English started taking over Wales back in the 13th century and just kept on doing it for ages. The Welsh got treated like crap and were made to feel like they were worthless. They weren't even allowed to speak their own language or do their own thing. It was super harsh and had a mega impact on the Welsh and how they lived their lives. But things are changing now, and the Welsh are starting to take back their identity and culture. They're embracing their language and heritage, and it's pretty rad to see.

i'll sit this one out Very Happy
    The Goat Boys
    The Goat Boys

Post by The Goat Boys Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:32 pm

Is Latrell and Doorey to CNK and Hosking's (Pending role) crazy, i dont mind it but may be considered sideways in a sense.
    rhinoceroo
    rhinoceroo
    Fanatic

Post by rhinoceroo Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:32 pm

Syzy wrote:What sort of avg are people expecting from Jailey?

Is that the thinking?

Magic number has gone down. 55 would be around 750k now, but that's still pretty good. Thinking his average will be 53.986.

Post by Guest Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:35 pm

HumanForumMember wrote:

Alright, so hear me out: sometimes, culling mods can actually help them. Now, before you start coming at me with pitchforks, let me explain. When there's too many mods in a certain area, it can actually be bad for them. They start competing for food and resources, and some of them might not make it. By culling some of the mods, we can make sure there's enough food and space for the rest of them. Plus, it can help control disease outbreaks and keep populations healthy. Of course, we gotta be careful and make sure we're not overdoing it or wiping them all out. But in some cases, a little bit of culling can actually be a good thing for the mods themselves.

I think you’ve confused Mods with Sheep
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:37 pm

HumanForumMember wrote:

Hi fellow forum member,

Welshy is John Connor. He’s succeeded in controlling ai
    Edit. Maybe not

Last edited by Krump on Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ramitinmyhaaas
    Ramitinmyhaaas

Post by Ramitinmyhaaas Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:38 pm

Just furthering on from my previous post around Hosking's minutes, are those that are set on bringing him in (assuming he's named to start tomorrow) assuming/predicting he punches out 80 minutes? Would be a bit of a letdown if everyone trades him in then he plays 60 odd minutes with Garner replacing him...

I've currently got him pencilled in as a trade in but I've got a few queries with his role.

Post by Guest Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:42 pm

Ramitinmyhaaas wrote:Just furthering on from my previous post around Hosking's minutes, are those that are set on bringing him in (assuming he's named to start tomorrow) assuming/predicting he punches out 80 minutes? Would be a bit of a letdown if everyone trades him in then he plays 60 odd minutes with Garner replacing him...

I've currently got him pencilled in as a trade in but I've got a few queries with his role.

Any less than 93 score is a failure
    Yet again out of trades

Post by Yet again out of trades Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:43 pm

Ikat moving back to half his traditional role while sos out is great should hopefully kick start his price rises
    GarethEllisismyDad
    GarethEllisismyDad

Post by GarethEllisismyDad Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:45 pm

just read salmon is out injured, so now it looks like martin, garner and hosking for two spots,

looks better prospects

Post by Guest Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:46 pm

Yet again out of trades wrote:Ikat moving back to half his traditional role while sos out is great should hopefully kick start his price rises

What about ball hog Milford?
    mattnz
    mattnz
    Fanatic

Post by mattnz Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:48 pm

GarethEllisismyDad wrote:just read salmon is out injured, so now it looks like martin, garner and hosking for two spots,

looks better prospects

Could be worse, Garner bench instead of Salmon. Reeks of Capewell, Martin, Kikau.
    the_great_wobbler
    the_great_wobbler

Post by the_great_wobbler Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:52 pm

Burner team is now 83rd overall and I'm starting to care about it more than my main team Sad

Thinking of Fifita and Trindall -> Cleary + Brailey spending my war chest.

Leaves

Grant
    Murray Hopgood Carrigan
    Carty Katoa
    (C)leary Johnson
    Staggs Alamoti
    Turbo Miller Warbrick

JBrailey Preston Ford AKP (Loop)
    Ilias Uto Blore HSS

The Fifita out isn't great but rebalances team nicely, gives Grant some cover and brings in the Chin. Then can have a couple of weeks for cows to ripen up before targetting Hynes round 7/8. Have saved 3 trades so far so can afford a bit of luxury. If the Hoskings situation becomes clearer might grab him over the chin though if just for the cash grab (with the upside of being a potential keeper)
    GarethEllisismyDad
    GarethEllisismyDad

Post by GarethEllisismyDad Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:53 pm

mattnz wrote:

Could be worse, Garner bench instead of Salmon. Reeks of Capewell, Martin, Kikau.

just meant good for chances of hosking being named/ having minutes
    GarethEllisismyDad
    GarethEllisismyDad

Post by GarethEllisismyDad Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:54 pm

the_great_wobbler wrote:Burner team is now 83rd overall and I'm starting to care about it more than my main team Sad

Thinking of Fifita and Trindall -> Cleary + Brailey spending my war chest.

Leaves

Grant
    Murray Hopgood Carrigan
    Carty Katoa
    (C)leary Johnson
    Staggs Alamoti
    Turbo Miller Warbrick

JBrailey Preston Ford AKP (Loop)
    Ilias Uto Blore HSS

The Fifita out isn't great but rebalances team nicely, gives Grant some cover and brings in the Chin. Then can have a couple of weeks for cows to ripen up before targetting Hynes round 7/8. Have saved 3 trades so far so can afford a bit of luxury. If the Hoskings situation becomes clearer might grab him over the chin though if just for the cash grab (with the upside of being a potential keeper)

gun team,

having two teams is weak gutted dog behaviour though, no offence intended
    the_great_wobbler
    the_great_wobbler

Post by the_great_wobbler Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:58 pm

GarethEllisismyDad wrote:

Ha fair enough. I started it to try and get my wife interested but so far she has shown less interest than before Sad

gun team,

having two teams is weak gutted dog behaviour though, no offence intended

Fair. I started it to try and get my wife involved but she is less interested than before I think haha.

Last edited by the_great_wobbler on Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 6:36 pm