NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 24 - Responsibility is not a good look for me

Krump
    Krump

NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 24 - Responsibility is not a good look for me - Page 9 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 24 - Responsibility is not a good look for me

Post by Krump Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:46 am

Just want to make it clear that welshy is deleting posts from clearly human forum members to smother the debate
    Finch
    Finch

NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 24 - Responsibility is not a good look for me - Page 9 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 24 - Responsibility is not a good look for me

Post by Finch Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:46 am

GreenSchist wrote:Hoping for some certainty around Hosking’s role tomorrow.
    If he’s named alongside Martin and Garner is the odd man out, I think I have to bring him in. Likely at the expense of Fifita so I can free up cash down the line for Hynes.
    Means I’m riding Warbrick in WFB until the Storm bye in week 9 (unless he gets dropped before then), as well as sticking with Burton in the halves until at least Week 7.
    Not gonna force a 2nd trade unless a must have cashie pops up. Have maxed out trades so far so need to start conserving.

I know you're ranked very highly, but I don't really like the Fifita trade out - Hes probably (?) going to be someone you want in your final 17, ok perhaps not but he wouldn't look out of place

He can score 30 points in as many seconds, this year his points have been basic things, we are yet to see the big play
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:47 am

What’s the consensus on Bateman for the rest of the year? More from a draft perspective
    GreenSchist
    GreenSchist

Post by GreenSchist Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:52 am

GarethEllisismyDad wrote:

nah keep posting, its enjoyable

I write long trackers mainly for myself so I can articulate my own thoughts and to have a record of my genius when I burst into 1st place triumphantly in rd 27

Cheers mate. Just popped over and had a read of your tracker. Quality write up!
    I’m with you on trading out Muzza. Not ideal and no slight on him but the cash for Hynes has to come from somewhere and Cam hasn’t really looked like going boom in any game yet - he’s looked awfully sluggish.
    I too have him atm and while it’s Fifita that goes this week, I may also need to look at flipping Cam to enable a Hynes trade in Week 7 if I find myself a little short (BMM is really screwing me in the cash making department atm).
    Snatchpato
    Snatchpato

Post by Snatchpato Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:53 am

Just watched Last of Us Episode 3. No spoilers but holy shit what an episode of television.

Fantasy wise updates were kind. Entertaining just Trindall > Lemuelu this week, but would mean I have no half cover unless I also opt to go HSS > Katoa or something. Kinda wanna bank one this week though.
    multiple.scoregasms
    multiple.scoregasms

Post by multiple.scoregasms Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:55 am

Krump wrote:What’s the consensus on Bateman for the rest of the year? More from a draft perspective

Firm hold in draft for upside. I think he would probably do best fantasy wise as a 60 minute middle rather than 80 minute edge based on what we have seen so far
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:56 am

Snatchpato wrote:Just watched Last of Us Episode 3. No spoilers but holy shit what an episode of television.

Fantasy wise updates were kind. Entertaining just Trindall > Lemuelu this week, but would mean I have no half cover unless I also opt to go HSS > Katoa or something. Kinda wanna bank one this week though.

Dude, Trindall not giving you half cover anyway! Laughing
    Yet again out of trades

Post by Yet again out of trades Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:56 am

What's lemuelus job security like ?
    GreenSchist
    GreenSchist

Post by GreenSchist Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:57 am

Finch wrote:

I know you're ranked very highly, but I don't really like the Fifita trade out - Hes probably (?) going to be someone you want in your final 17, ok perhaps not but he wouldn't look out of place

He can score 30 points in as many seconds, this year his points have been basic things, we are yet to see the big play

Thanks for the feedback.
    Completely agree although the reason for trading out has nothing to do with form and everything to do with cash generation. Hosking has the potential to score at a similar rate and make money. If it’s not Fifita, it would have to be someone else (Cam Murray, Carrigan) and they don’t really seem like good options either.
    My end goal is to make as much bank as I can so that I have a competitive team for the run home and Hoskings (if named) presents too good an option to pass up.

Worth keeping in mind that the money from Difita to Hoskings will be used to enable a Hynes trade and I would take Hynes over Difita every day of the week.
    Shady2K
    Shady2K

Post by Shady2K Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:58 am

Yet again out of trades wrote:What's lemuelus job security like ?

Safe for next 3 weeks at minimum, then a toss up
    GarethEllisismyDad
    GarethEllisismyDad

Post by GarethEllisismyDad Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:59 am

GreenSchist wrote:

Cheers mate. Just popped over and had a read of your tracker. Quality write up!
    I’m with you on trading out Muzza. Not ideal and no slight on him but the cash for Hynes has to come from somewhere and Cam hasn’t really looked like going boom in any game yet - he’s looked awfully sluggish.
    I too have him atm and while it’s Fifita that goes this week, I may also need to look at flipping Cam to enable a Hynes trade in Week 7 if I find myself a little short (BMM is really screwing me in the cash making department atm).

appreciated!
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:59 am

Krump wrote:Just want to make it clear that welshy is deleting posts from clearly human forum members to smother the debate

Say what now ?
    mattnz
    mattnz
    Fanatic

Post by mattnz Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:06 am

Burbo may be the CTR replacement for Koula.

Has only had 2 games as a starter with Turbo playing and they were both last year when Turbo was well below his peak.

In one of the 2 games Burbo was playing EDG and had 2 tries for 64.

Worth watching to see if his brother gives him some opportunities in attack. Might be a surprise cheapie at CTR.
    Yet again out of trades

Post by Yet again out of trades Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:12 am

Shady2K wrote:

Thinking of going

Tohu & doorey
    To
    Jbrails & lemuelu

Gives me hok cover for Mahoney next week and guessing I can get a few price rises out of lemme and a more consistent score than itt
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:13 am

Shady2K wrote:

Was named second row even with Kaufusi named.
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:13 am

multiple.scoregasms wrote:

Firm hold in draft for upside. I think he would probably do best fantasy wise as a 60 minute middle rather than 80 minute edge based on what we have seen so far
    Tempted to offer grand Angus but very hesitant
    GarethEllisismyDad
    GarethEllisismyDad

Post by GarethEllisismyDad Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:14 am

mattnz wrote:Burbo may be the CTR replacement for Koula.

Has only had 2 games as a starter with Turbo playing and they were both last year when Turbo was well below his peak.

Worth watching to see if his brother gives him some opportunities in attack. Might be a surprise cheapie at CTR.

oh lord I hope so matt, i need someone under 237k this week to facilitate the hynes trade, anyone named would be a start!

go on siebold make me happy, remember what a liability morgan harper is,
    Yet again out of trades

Post by Yet again out of trades Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:16 am

Is the upside of rushing Hynes in this week worth it considering he will be on a bye and your scores lost from those who get traded out ? I can make the move if I sacrifice mosses but he has actually been going well and I think it might be a bit sideways
    rhinoceroo
    rhinoceroo
    Fanatic

Post by rhinoceroo Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:21 am

mattnz wrote:Burbo may be the CTR replacement for Koula.

It's gonna be Harper though. Or Garrick (who wants to play centre) moving inside and Vaega on the wing.

Post by Guest Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:24 am

Welshy wrote:

You mean someone averaging 68? Yeah might be a decent idea bud Very Happy

Laugh 3 Laugh 3

I just hope he outscores Cleary again. Even one point is delicious

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 8:30 am