NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 6 - We're getting the Carty Party back together

Shady2K
    Shady2K

NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 6 - We're getting the Carty Party back together  - Page 8 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 6 - We're getting the Carty Party back together

Post by Shady2K Tue Feb 28, 2023 9:32 am

Thoughts on this?

Grant (vc)
    Haas Carrigan Hopgood
    EKatoa Loiero
    Cleary (c) Boyd
    HSS Alamoti
    Teddy Miller Warbrick

Cheese EButcher Wilton Blore
    Doorey Talau IKatoa AKP

87k itb for fixing in Round 2
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 6 - We're getting the Carty Party back together  - Page 8 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 6 - We're getting the Carty Party back together

Post by my tv broke Tue Feb 28, 2023 9:35 am

Shady2K wrote:Thoughts on this?

Grant (vc)
    Haas Carrigan Hopgood
    EKatoa Loiero
    Cleary (c) Boyd
    HSS Alamoti
    Teddy Miller Warbrick

Doorey Talau IKatoa AKP

i wouldnt pick any of those players man.
    robelgordo
    robelgordo
    Fanatic

Post by robelgordo Tue Feb 28, 2023 9:35 am

MF wrote:Yileen Gordon still kicking around the NSWcup. Must be about 50 by now

He’s somehow only 35.

Hasn’t played first grade since 2011 but has been in and out of NSW cup teams ever since. Think he does some indigenous liaison work for all the clubs he signs for as a well as NRL
    Holzman
    Holzman

Post by Holzman Tue Feb 28, 2023 9:35 am

Shady2K wrote:

Where's the money being spent aside from Grant?

Smith
    Murray Haas Carrigan
    Katoa Hopgood
    Cleary Douehi
    Alamtoi Thompson
    Miller CNK Warbrick

XXXX
    Boyd
    Blore
    Cartwright

I Katoa
    Preston
    HSS
    XXXX

basically $1.1 million in the bank so floating a few things

Grant AKP
    Garner To'o (then probably go CNK to Loiero)
    Burton Ford
    Tapine Perham
    Teddy TMM

Im basically happy with all my players in my 14 except for CNK.

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2023 9:36 am

Grant (vc)
    Haas Carrigan Hopgood
    EKatoa Loiero
    Cleary (c) Boyd
    HSS Alamoti
    Teddy Miller Warbrick

Doorey Talau IKatoa AKP

Very nice team and can't fault it, didn't realise how rounded a team you can make this year and hit a heap of the key players

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2023 9:36 am

DPP have been added
    Camo123
    Camo123
    Fanatic

Post by Camo123 Tue Feb 28, 2023 9:36 am

Grant (vc)
    Haas Carrigan Hopgood
    EKatoa Loiero
    Cleary (c) Boyd
    HSS Alamoti
    Teddy Miller Warbrick

Doorey Talau IKatoa AKP

Only comment I can make is HLF looks a bit dicey for future rounds needing to play Katoa for Cleary & Boyd byes if you haven’t upgraded by then. I’ve also been outspoken about Carrigan but will ignore that as personal preference
    Khany
    Khany

Post by Khany Tue Feb 28, 2023 9:37 am

Doubt that will be Stickys starting side
    Shady2K
    Shady2K

Post by Shady2K Tue Feb 28, 2023 9:37 am

my tv broke wrote:

i wouldnt pick any of those players man.

You're right - needs more Walsh

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2023 9:39 am

robelgordo wrote:

He’s somehow only 35.

Hasn’t played first grade since 2011 but has been in and out of NSW cup teams ever since. Think he does some indigenous liaison work for all the clubs he signs for as a well as NRL

You’re joking? Wow
    Shady2K
    Shady2K

Post by Shady2K Tue Feb 28, 2023 9:41 am

Boozecluez wrote:

Very nice team and can't fault it, didn't realise how rounded a team you can make this year and hit a heap of the key players

Camo123 wrote:

Only comment I can make is HLF looks a bit dicey for future rounds needing to play Katoa for Cleary & Boyd byes if you haven’t upgraded by then. I’ve also been outspoken about Carrigan but will ignore that as personal preference

Yeah I had Doueihi in there for a while because of that HLF issue

The Carrigan 'has more exp, played for Aus, looked good in trial' is the narrative but I can understand the hesitance with him

Teddy is the main one I don't want to leave out. Huge FOMO and think he goes huge the first few rounds at minimum
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by my tv broke Tue Feb 28, 2023 9:43 am

Would anyone like to tell me about Lachlan Miller? I don't think I've ever seen him play.
    Shady2K
    Shady2K

Post by Shady2K Tue Feb 28, 2023 9:43 am

Holzman wrote:

Smith
    Murray Haas Carrigan
    Katoa Hopgood
    Cleary Douehi
    Alamtoi Thompson
    Miller CNK Warbrick

XXXX
    Boyd
    Blore
    Cartwright

I Katoa
    Preston
    HSS
    XXXX

basically $1.1 million in the bank so floating a few things

Grant AKP
    Garner To'o (then probably go CNK to Loiero)
    Burton Ford
    Tapine Perham
    Teddy TMM

Im basically happy with all my players in my 14 except for CNK.

I like Grant AKP or Teddy TMM. The latter helps with your WFB depth which is lacking
    Ramitinmyhaaas
    Ramitinmyhaaas

Post by Ramitinmyhaaas Tue Feb 28, 2023 9:45 am

Grant (vc)
    Haas Carrigan Hopgood
    EKatoa Loiero
    Cleary (c) Boyd
    HSS Alamoti
    Teddy Miller Warbrick

Doorey Talau IKatoa AKP

Looks very nice mate, love the Haas/Carrigan combo (you may aswell become a bronx fan with that deadly combo in your squad).

But yeah nice well rounded team, Teddy could go massive first 2 rounds and not sure too many will be starting with him, only slight concern would be having the 2 storm backrowers I'm personally not too keen on either of them letalone both of them but your bench has 2 really nice 2nd rowers in Egan and Wilton so they can be cover whilst you hope the storm backrowers can jag a few tries and make abit of coin.

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2023 9:45 am

Shady2K wrote:

Yeah I had Doueihi in there for a while because of that HLF issue

The Carrigan 'has more exp, played for Aus, looked good in trial' is the narrative but I can understand the hesitance with him

Teddy is the main one I don't want to leave out. Huge FOMO and think he goes huge the first few rounds at minimum

I like the Haas/Carrigan combo as well, reminds of the old panthers one from a few years back
    Good thing about the Boyd scenario is you can always grab Hynes in a few rounds anyways so it's not permanent

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2023 9:48 am

my tv broke wrote:Would anyone like to tell me about Lachlan Miller? I don't think I've ever seen him play.

As a sharks fan he loves to not take the ball on the full and let it bounce
    Not big, quick and a bit suspect on defence but loves a step and can pass alright from his 7s days
    Plays hard though and not a shitbloke
    Poor mans ben barba perhaps

Last edited by Boozecluez on Tue Feb 28, 2023 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by my tv broke Tue Feb 28, 2023 9:48 am

Boozecluez wrote:

As a sharks fan he loves to not take the ball on the full and let it bounce
    Not big, quick and a bit suspect on defence but loves a step and can pass alright from his 7s days
    Poor mans ben barba perhaps

HARD PASS
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Tue Feb 28, 2023 9:49 am

Camo123 wrote:Don’t really see any super drastic changes needed for my team after TLT but thinking of upgrading Robson to Murray

Ford would drop down to Blore and Perham to Sloan in EMG. Feel like Ford and Blore have similar risk and point potential so why spend 90k extra
    Not worried re Blore that Bateman could be back in a week or two which means Blore goes back to 25mins off the bench?
    Ramitinmyhaaas
    Ramitinmyhaaas

Post by Ramitinmyhaaas Tue Feb 28, 2023 9:49 am

WT2K wrote:DPP have been added

Did Hopgood get mid added?

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2023 9:51 am

Ramitinmyhaaas wrote:

Did Hopgood get mid added?

Yep

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:23 am